Community Market Idea

BlueBear 23
BlueBear 23
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 20

I now, this is not a new idea, and it posted a lot of times.

But, i don't lose nothing posting it again, so.

Ships comunnity market lvl limitations:

Base lvl 1-15: Miner rebellion tier 2 hulls limited.

Base lvl 16-25: Vega limited (no carrier and battleship).

Base 26-30: Total Vega access and carrier access (Ragnarok an Valhalla)

Base 31-35: Vsec access.

Base 36-40: ISC hulls (Excluding vigilante and carrier)

Base 41-50: Demon corps and full ISC access.

Base 50-55: Xeno division

Base 56-63: A.X.I.S

Base 63-69: Altairians access (just bastions)

Base 70 and up: Fully access, to every new market and ship.

I think that lvl limitations are balanced, cause player actually have xeno and axis on the 55 and up base lvl.

Alts are usually available on 62-63 level players.

And the 70 and up, need free access to everything, because climb to that level it's really harder.

I think that the price can change depending on the ship mk.

For example, a mk 1 dread has a different value than a mk 3 dread.

And, a special coins for that market than you can get using res (for example, 100 of that coin are 10m of antimmater).

The res way to get the special coin just available for 50 level players max.

Players over this can get xeno and axis, and that means that they have a lot of res.

When the ship was sell, the provider of the ship will get the special coin for her sell, and he can exchange for other ships on the market, buy tokens, use for credits (or mk upgrades) and buy gold.

The coins exchange price can be like 100 special coin = 5-8 gold.

The point here, is let players put they prices, but with a limit, based on the build time (for example, a white enforcer= 5000 special coins (how as maximum) based on a estimated value Like 1D= 350-500 special coin.

It's an idea that needs be pulled, but it's a good idea, my sugerence, this values need some balance, but don't abuse of that, please, sometimes you make the things impossible, and players really need this now.

The market can seel items, RI an mk upgrades, but I suggest seel ships first, and add the mk, credits and all of that later.

That's all, see you later!

-Blue

• shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 595
    i am lvl 63 , with every important building maxed and i want to have access to everything .

forcing me to get a higher lvl base that gonna get killed even faster isn't good on my book x)

but decent idea i guess
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@shyva prime said:
    i am lvl 63 , with every important building maxed and i want to have access to everything .

forcing me to get a higher lvl base that gonna get killed even faster isn't good on my book x)

but decent idea i guess

My bases level 71, it doesn’t get killed it quicker, it hurts more

-Git Gud 
  • BlueBear 23
    BlueBear 23
    Greenhorn

@shyva prime said:

but decent idea i guess

All acvess means access for umbra and every new factions ships, but I'm 59 and I get umbra, so.

Yep, why not a lvl 63 base and up get access to everything.

We want an active market, and wait 1-2 years for a 70 base it's no my concept of active.

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician

@BlueBear 23 said:

@shyva prime said:

but decent idea i guess

All acvess means access for umbra and every new factions ships, but I'm 59 and I get umbra, so.

Yep, why not a lvl 63 base and up get access to everything.

We want an active market, and wait 1-2 years for a 70 base it's no my concept of active.

My buddy got to level 62 in 7 months

-Git Gud 
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,595
    This idea has already been posted before and KIXEYE rejected it... so, yeah. Just saying.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    edited 27 Jul 2018, 11:22AM
    You can try suggesting all you want, and it may take a very long time to be released, if not never...

However, it is definitely a good idea and something players have wanted KIXEYE to add quite some time ago.

You can also dislike this all you want, and I'm just being factual. Deal with it.

• BlueBear 23
    BlueBear 23
    Greenhorn

@Willyster said:
    This idea has already been posted before and KIXEYE rejected it... so, yeah. Just saying.

Yep, I know it, but it's a good idea on the actual context of the game (low players wants Vega ships, mid-high player get a lot of this).

Maybr it will rejected again, but, well, I'm a little optimistic, so, why not?.

Literally, I don't lose anything posting again.

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    edited 27 Jul 2018, 11:29AM

@Willyster said:

Yep, I know it, but it's a good idea on the actual context of the game (low players wants Vega ships, mid-high player get a lot of this).

Maybr it will rejected again, but, well, I'm a little optimistic, so, why not?.

Literally, I don't lose anything posting again.

Well. Let's just see what Lee has to say. I've sent him a PM, hoping he'd see this as well.

• RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    Answer is simple NO. Reason? Exploitable. Even if kixeye would get their cut from every transaction it would be still bad for them so this will never happen.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,912
    Here is what I have  suggested "Trade module"

can only be leveled by trading, same coin module is by spending  coins.

here's where kixeye likes and how it CANT be exploited, and the part i also personally hate

-Every trade has coin tax  the higher tier item,  the higher  tax, also makes sense logically as the trader takes his cut.More trades level your module.

BY the time you can trade T7 items the coin tax can be up to 50-100 per transaction
    -also a trade amount limit can be put in place to further reduce exploitation,say trade one item a week

One item being..
      one MK pattern for xeno, [ MK5  would cost more than MK2]
       T7 would be  the full amount of patterns to craft MK would be 140 and so on
    -or a already crated ready to use MK upgrade token
    -resource would have a simple conversion ratio

Trade can be limited to alliance, and or  open to all, BUT trading within your own alliance wold be cheaper or such.

with these in place, no it's not exploitable or expensive to do so, and  to complain about exploits in this game is just redundant so don't ala CW AW etc.

It is totally do able,Kixeye makes money and players can actually help lower lvls in their alliance.

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    If it takes so much coins then this market is for coiners. If its for coiners who already have everything then who it is for? Answer is very simple. Do you know the answer?
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    CM_Lee has responded to my PM and he mentioned that it was a very cool idea and it would be a new system to build out within VC if considered...

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician

@Willyster said:
    CM_Lee has responded to my PM and he mentioned that it was a very cool idea and it would be a new system to build out within VC if considered...

Duh. That’s translates to “no, you’re an idiot, go eat a ****”

-Git Gud 
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,912
    RaniRahn said:
    If it takes so much coins then this market is for coiners. If its for coiners who already have everything then who it is for? Answer is very simple. Do you know the answer?
    lazy people who are missing  a few patterns or parts to make a craft like i want to, new players who will never find MK5 xeno patterns
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)