"Update"

hanz heizer
hanz heizer
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1,006
Have wonder update was done that fast,now i know why.Game is down lol Great job again KIXEYE.
  • CMHN
    CMHN
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 231
    Muahahaha,  you so funny.    

Its probably by design.   Kicking everybody out so they can do maintenance.  They use to do it all the time when doing maintenance in the past, remember the pokies or haven't you played that long?   

Give it time to update and maybe they are going to do a little test before letting people in to complain its broken.  Maybe with new people at the helm we will get things right.   Heres hoping at least.
    The answers are there if your only willing to look.
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    i've just logged into the game
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 1,006
    edited 24 Jul 2018, 5:43PM
    CMHN said:

Its probably by design.   Kicking everybody out so they can do maintenance.  They use to do it all the time when doing maintenance in the past, remember the pokies or haven't you played that long?   

Give it time to update and maybe they are going to do a little test before letting people in to complain its broken.  Maybe with new people at the helm we will get things right.   Heres hoping at least.
    Nope,they not doing that all the time.Few month ago after updates on tuesday you had to refresh and game was back on.Just to let you know,cause im in Germany this is my playtime so not tell me tuesday updates always been like that.It seems your playtime is very limited  cause you a 86 after all those years you play.or you one of those who stalk via alt accounts lol
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
    The deploy was indeed this morning.  And as usually we discontinue the start of battles, and once there are no battle running we then run the update.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • CMHN
    CMHN
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 231
    CMHN said:

Nope,they not doing that all the time.Few month ago after updates on tuesday you had to refresh and game was back on.Just to let you know,cause im in Germany this is my playtime so not tell me tuesday updates always been like that.It seems your playtime is very limited  cause you a 86 after all those years you play.or you one of those who stalk via alt accounts lol
    This is my one and only account,  no alt accounts.   As for playtime,  I was away from the game for about 3 years, came back this year and have been playing catch up.   I personally don't care if your from Germany or the moon, makes no difference to me.  I had a long rant typed out but decided not to post it, I was afraid to get banned from the forums.  Good day to you, and hope you get sunk a lot.
    The answers are there if your only willing to look.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,656
    Closing, the update in complete.
This discussion has been closed.