[Sandstorm level 1 In Action]

Kar-Graal
Kar-Graal
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638
[Sandstorm level 1 In Action]
image
  • kixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833
    kixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 153
    wait big youtuber like you got lvl1 sandstorm lol
  • Benji F
    Benji F
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 891

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

  • kixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833
    kixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 153
    oh i see me mistake it a other acc 
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 2:07AM
    wait big youtuber like you got lvl1 sandstorm lol
    this is intended for low level players who dont have elite sandstorm anyway we are a part of the WC TECH Community 
    im extremely disappointed kixeye made the gold accolades until now

    image
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 2:09AM
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    this game is about to die due to flash player before 2020 no use of it unless they move it to html5 most players quit this game no use of it as long i dont fight btw i would show skills and secrets what would it be like


    image
  • VIP_MAX
    VIP_MAX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 131
    GJ #Kar

     © WC. & TARD ® 
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
    Verified FROM . EGY
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 2:11AM
    VIP_MAX said:
    GJ #Kar

    Thanks VIP MAX i honestly would tell you we are as a family sorry for the confusion i am not
     talking about the Account Manipulation Because so many people who quit WC did not make a video for low levels

    so after WC TECH then comes Tech Respected Faction Justice and Peace
    image
  • VIP_MAX
    VIP_MAX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 131
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 2:11AM

    You are an excellent player and I respect you for playing fair

     © WC. & TARD ® 
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
    Verified FROM . EGY
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,820
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 2:27AM
    Kar-Graal said:
    wait big youtuber like you got lvl1 sandstorm lol
    this is intended for low level players who dont have elite sandstorm anyway we are a part of the WC TECH Community 
    im extremely disappointed kixeye made the gold accolades until now

    not trying to sound mean but wouldnt that have been more effective if there wasnt the omega titan?  seems more like an extra in a movie in this video, it was there but didnt do a whole lot.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

    "the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,638
    edited 18 Jul 2018, 7:02PM
    nametagg0 said:
    Kar-Graal said:
    wait big youtuber like you got lvl1 sandstorm lol
    this is intended for low level players who dont have elite sandstorm anyway we are a part of the WC TECH Community 
    im extremely disappointed kixeye made the gold accolades until now

    not trying to sound mean but wouldnt that have been more effective if there wasnt the omega titan?  seems more like an extra in a movie in this video, it was there but didnt do a whole lot.
    only thing i condemm was who has gold accolade top prize that the reason i made this video
    plus the gold titan package was bought from a long time ago
    image
  • Adel Wael
    Adel Wael
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2,217

    @Kar-Graal said:
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    this game is about to die due to flash player before 2020 no use of it unless they move it to html5 most players quit this game no use of it as long i dont fight btw i would show skills and secrets what would it be like

    The team has started moving it to a diffrent platform

  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,496
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    i dont think its against the tos to have 2 accounts in one sector. the only issue as far as i know is using them to help each other, but if both are played on their own without helping each other its fine.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,970
    adel_50 said:

    @Kar-Graal said:
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    this game is about to die due to flash player before 2020 no use of it unless they move it to html5 most players quit this game no use of it as long i dont fight btw i would show skills and secrets what would it be like

    The team has started moving it to a diffrent platform

    please post that info or a link to it
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,522
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    That's still not a TOS violation no matter how many times it gets repeated. 


  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,522
    snydersh said:
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    i dont think its against the tos to have 2 accounts in one sector. the only issue as far as i know is using them to help each other, but if both are played on their own without helping each other its fine.
    It's not, and they don't ban for actual cheating so why would they care about this? 
  • snydersh
    snydersh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 3,496
    Perry299 said:
    adel_50 said:

    @Kar-Graal said:
    Benji F said:

    He breaking the tos again main account a d alternative in same sector......

    this game is about to die due to flash player before 2020 no use of it unless they move it to html5 most players quit this game no use of it as long i dont fight btw i would show skills and secrets what would it be like

    The team has started moving it to a diffrent platform

    please post that info or a link to it
    I think the main "proof" is that they have stated clearly that the plan is to survive past the time when flash goes down, so they must be transferring stuff over.
    don't read the post too long or you might not see me coming up behind you. ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.