Countermeasure

Sunan_Banang
Sunan_Banang
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 210
I just get my 1st anti-launchpad. Since anti launchpad i different from other countermeasure.I dont know what specials can I put to this turret.I need advices to make it better. 

Thank You!
  • VvVvVvVvV
    VvVvVvVvV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,144
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'anti-launchpad'? Do you mean you equipped a turret to counter launch pad rockets? If so, I don't think there are any specials to improve its accuracy or the damage. All you can do is boost its defensive capabilities. 
  • Sunan_Banang
    Sunan_Banang
    Minor Nuisance
    Anti-rocket. It shoot down rocket from launchpad. Pinch, bunker buster.ecy2....

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,958

As mentioned above, you cannot alter the accuracy of the Anti-Rocketeer turrets. It should say that on every one of the blueprints for them. You can extend the range with transformers though.

Other than that the only thing to really do is increase survivability. So pick an armor special, load it up with armor and call it a day.

• Sunan_Banang
    Sunan_Banang
    Minor Nuisance

As mentioned above, you cannot alter the accuracy of the Anti-Rocketeer turrets. It should say that on every one of the blueprints for them. You can extend the range with transformers though.

Other than that the only thing to really do is increase survivability. So pick an armor special, load it up with armor and call it a day.

Thanks for the answer Templer