My lost raids points ???

boka.gnjatovic
boka.gnjatovic
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 6
I been sent alrady to you guys,for my situacion. I have,and unfortunately , because that situacion i left without posability(I come home 1 h after possability for baying rewords) to spent my 55 mil. coins left. I just asking to check, my story.I stoped on 55mil unused pts.,my gold was new concueror hall, wich i didnt have time for playing yust 30 more min.( i was doing 60s set with 2 fleets) because i must to go to the hospital (birthchild) even i have 4 more h. Worst thing of all i come one houre after possibility for taking rewords are anded..Know you can check my story,and i already,like i sad,wrote to you,But promess that "tim" will contact me (4 days pass) its not happend.PLEAS give me back possibility to take mine rewords from Raid for points i get with lot of waistings times,and at list you can give me if its easyer for you,new miss turret with spec and hall Onslagouht,wich is togeter makes 25m+15mil+5mil= 45 mil,wich is way under my unused 55 mil.Otherwise i will be ruined  and from the inside,cos i will stay week with no hit hall,or at list new miss. turret and Onlsaught,and im afraid i will lose intrest for game.Truly yours ,honest and fer player Gnjatovic Bojan ROMEL. I know that you stimulate lot of people,i just asking only this time to get oppertunity to get back what is mine (Raid times for rewords are to short! Whay its not like on bounty?) because you dont get beby boy everyday.THANKS IN ADVANCE:
  • devil2809
    devil2809
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 53
    I been sent alrady to you guys,for my situacion. I have,and unfortunately , because that situacion i left without posability(I come home 1 h after possability for baying rewords) to spent my 55 mil. coins left. I just asking to check, my story.I stoped on 55mil unused pts.,my gold was new concueror hall, wich i didnt have time for playing yust 30 more min.( i was doing 60s set with 2 fleets) because i must to go to the hospital (birthchild) even i have 4 more h. Worst thing of all i come one houre after possibility for taking rewords are anded..Know you can check my story,and i already,like i sad,wrote to you,But promess that "tim" will contact me (4 days pass) its not happend.PLEAS give me back possibility to take mine rewords from Raid for points i get with lot of waistings times,and at list you can give me if its easyer for you,new miss turret with spec and hall Onslagouht,wich is togeter makes 25m+15mil+5mil= 45 mil,wich is way under my unused 55 mil.Otherwise i will be ruined  and from the inside,cos i will stay week with no hit hall,or at list new miss. turret and Onlsaught,and im afraid i will lose intrest for game.Truly yours ,honest and fer player Gnjatovic Bojan ROMEL. I know that you stimulate lot of people,i just asking only this time to get oppertunity to get back what is mine (Raid times for rewords are to short! Whay its not like on bounty?) because you dont get beby boy everyday.THANKS IN ADVANCE:
    so did they do anything?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,958

Probably a little late at this point since this post is from April, but a support ticket is the only way to get help. Nothing can be done through the forums.

Typically if you are nice and respectful in your ticket support has in the past awarded prizes after redemption has ended if you had the unused points.