are u still have fun playin bp yes or no

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Fun is one of those terms that can be vague and possess different meanings to people. Everyone tends to have a different idea of what it is to be successful, I've found the same to be true when it comes to fun. People always seem to know dozens of people who have quit because the game isn't fun anymore - sometimes, it's just a matter of playing the game until something with a higher priority comes along; like a new job, a new relationship, a kid, or jail time. 

I'm still here and I am having a good time, but that doesn't mean everyday I'm head over heels in love with the game - there are ups and downs, good months and bad months, but in all honesty wtf do you expect to get out of this troll-bait of a thread?
    :lol: at jail time
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • R.Melli
    R.Melli
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 78
    no no and no

• rebecca.g.banks
    rebecca.g.banks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 75
    very much no
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,751
    There is no fun for me anymore.

Image result for no fun meme

• zantil
    zantil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 378

No. Not playing this raid.

• suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 352
    still fun in the old game just wish kickeye would put silo targets out during raids just to cure the boredom
  • A-Team_Jer-Dog
    A-Team_Jer-Dog
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 83
    Pippa Dee said:
    I enjoy the game some times.
    But not the raids especially as kix are very quick to fix the overweight flt prob with the new app
    but not fix the countermeasure prob so im taking 10x the damage in raid targets

the countermeasure problem is helping you if anything... countermeasures missing is intended in the raid targets. The problem with countermeasures is that they're hitting when they shouldn't be, if you read the post you would know that
  • SIF
    SIF
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,385
    Definitely troll bait - but what gets me the most about this particular thread is the numbers of people that will post a resounding "NO" - that in turn makes me wonder - why are you all still playing and trolling the discussion pages? If its not fun and too much of a chore - like a job - then find something else to do - its really just that simple. 
    It really isn't troll bait. It's pretty simple. There are people that have a lot of time, energy, and money invested into a product that is continued use, and the value:cost ratio plummets from stopping using it even for a month or two making the costs (monetary, begging for help, grinding small targets, all that to do "catch up" when returning to game) extreme to come back to the game. So people trudge along, unhappy with the product, but with hope that it can be fixed and actually be a lot of fun again.

What you call troll bait is actually optimism from some that their product/game can actually be returned to a worthwhile to play state.

If what I'm saying was actually far fetched, Kix would never make a single "we hear you" statement. They know things are severely broken in the game. The "lack of fun" is a pretty basic one and it's all too real.

• DrFeelgo0d
    DrFeelgo0d
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 565
    no coin for you kix no no no no MAKE YOUR PLAYERS HAVE FUN AND COIN AGAIN
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,751
    SIF said:
    Definitely troll bait - but what gets me the most about this particular thread is the numbers of people that will post a resounding "NO" - that in turn makes me wonder - why are you all still playing and trolling the discussion pages? If its not fun and too much of a chore - like a job - then find something else to do - its really just that simple. 
    It really isn't troll bait. It's pretty simple. There are people that have a lot of time, energy, and money invested into a product that is continued use, and the value:cost ratio plummets from stopping using it even for a month or two making the costs (monetary, begging for help, grinding small targets, all that to do "catch up" when returning to game) extreme to come back to the game. So people trudge along, unhappy with the product, but with hope that it can be fixed and actually be a lot of fun again.

What you call troll bait is actually optimism from some that their product/game can actually be returned to a worthwhile to play state.

If what I'm saying was actually far fetched, Kix would never make a single "we hear you" statement. They know things are severely broken in the game. The "lack of fun" is a pretty basic one and it's all too real.
    Well said SIF.

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    Fun is one of those terms that can be vague and possess different meanings to people. Everyone tends to have a different idea of what it is to be successful, I've found the same to be true when it comes to fun. People always seem to know dozens of people who have quit because the game isn't fun anymore - sometimes, it's just a matter of playing the game until something with a higher priority comes along; like a new job, a new relationship, a kid, or jail time. 

I'm still here and I am having a good time, but that doesn't mean everyday I'm head over heels in love with the game - there are ups and downs, good months and bad months, but in all honesty wtf do you expect to get out of this troll-bait of a thread?
    the only troll is you , just answer yes or no thats all he asked , are you having fun , yes or no ?
    DarKCloWn
  • cripple leg dawg
    cripple leg dawg
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 373
    April_S1 said:
    I play but dislike raids too hard I troll to see comments like yours lol cause can't do raid
    lol - I gotcha - right up until about 2 raids ago, I wasnt able to do the raids either. I dont know what happened but everything just started falling into place. 
    they fell into place when you finally complied
    what is your designation
    8 of 10?

#hehehe  borg humour,gotta love it
  • vance.palmer1
    vance.palmer1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 32
    the game is a load of bollox these days and the bullshit they spin by saying the game is going to get better is fragmented with lies. however seen as im a tight **** i still have a few coins left i will spend them then join the other 100,000 odd players and say **** you kix and have a nice day 
  • Sharks..1
    Sharks..1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 105
    I was until they screwed over people hitting the 60's targets this raid
    I started playing this game since “around 2012” (~6 years) when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I would like to play it for 6 more if possible.
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 503
    no
    Yet you're still playing?
    Is that a game problem...or a "you" problem?
    i only log in to chat with friends will still prep for them if they ask but i now have no intention of gettin any new hulls or doing any new refits im now in my exit plan i was a big coiner o and i want to get to 155k in alli points this will put me number 1 in my alli that is my last goal of the game 
    p.s this was ment to be yes or no anwser 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,610
    Closing, I was hoping the lack of information in the OP's initial post would somehow open a discussion.  After two pages it is still a lost cause.
This discussion has been closed.