Need Changed in FM again nothing could do 112 or 117

NiceBob7
NiceBob7
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 207
I understand kix been cute on changing the FM over the years. But the 112 and 117 are way too much for any hull to do without getting sunk of at least 50% damaged.  I have a full rack of Legend Dragons and careful driving and even crews don 't make it better. Take the ships out of 117 and tone down the damaged (DPS). This two cover the map and what ever 111 appear they are taken and gone. If you don't see that kix you know you not doing your job to bring fun to the game. 
Roberto Sector 167 Ally 1SF in Battle Pirates and  War Commander Sector 92. 
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    NiceBob7 said:
    I understand kix been cute on changing the FM over the years. But the 112 and 117 are way too much for any hull to do without getting sunk of at least 50% damaged.  I have a full rack of Legend Dragons and careful driving and even crews don 't make it better. Take the ships out of 117 and tone down the damaged (DPS). This two cover the map and what ever 111 appear they are taken and gone. If you don't see that kix you know you not doing your job to bring fun to the game. 
    m8 your build might be wrong our try toauto without loading the battle go in at 2 oclock i do it this way and am taking between 1 hr and 45min to 2 hr and 15 mins every hit no crews no flag i do 2 andlet it slow repair
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    image
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,608
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    Any idea when the TFC ship/fleet page will be back up?
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

    Death before dishonor. 

    Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

    Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    Any idea when the TFC ship/fleet page will be back up?
    didn't know it was down.  i just went there after reading your post and it worked fine for me.  the only thing i saw wrong was the button to upload a ship design appears to be disabled pending some update.
    image
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,608
    Dazandren said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    Any idea when the TFC ship/fleet page will be back up?
    didn't know it was down.  i just went there after reading your post and it worked fine for me.  the only thing i saw wrong was the button to upload a ship design appears to be disabled pending some update.
    It's still up but none of the ship builds have been updated in a long time, I think a lot might have changed in the FM in the meantime. For example, I can't find a decent Inferno Dragon anywhere since TFC is my go-to if I'm stumped but they're sorta not accepting new submissions...
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

    Death before dishonor. 

    Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

    Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Dazandren said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    Any idea when the TFC ship/fleet page will be back up?
    didn't know it was down.  i just went there after reading your post and it worked fine for me.  the only thing i saw wrong was the button to upload a ship design appears to be disabled pending some update.
    It's still up but none of the ship builds have been updated in a long time, I think a lot might have changed in the FM in the meantime. For example, I can't find a decent Inferno Dragon anywhere since TFC is my go-to if I'm stumped but they're sorta not accepting new submissions...
    i got my dragon build off of one of renato putini's you tube videos anyway.  he calls it his short range build and like i've said, i can bull rush the 117 4 or 5 times for just under 2 hrs dmg each time with 4 dragons and savage lead.  

    i start at around 2 or 3 o'clock, and go counter clockwise all the way around the outside back to my starting point, then i enter that gate and go counter clockwise around the inside.  i keep the fleet very close to the target during this circling so as not to miss anything and have to go back.

    the whole attack only takes a couple of minutes, only limited by the speed of my fleet.

    don't know what's up with tfc.  try getting on their fb page and asking an admin.
    image
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    still way too much damage

    My dragons shoot down EVERYTHING that can be shot down


    The FORCED damage still taken after shooting down all those things is just plain stupid.


    Does it make me coin repairs? ……...NO  it makes me do FM over a few days and do nothing else in the game. meaning I lose interest, I won't coin a CHORE


    Google 'FUN' and then stop with all this forced damage crap, and repetative nature of watching our fleets die with NO way to counter it
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Dazandren said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    Any idea when the TFC ship/fleet page will be back up?
    didn't know it was down.  i just went there after reading your post and it worked fine for me.  the only thing i saw wrong was the button to upload a ship design appears to be disabled pending some update.
    I don't believe you that it was fine

    It has been down for months for new builds ...please click on dragons
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    still way too much damage

    My dragons shoot down EVERYTHING that can be shot down


    The FORCED damage still taken after shooting down all those things is just plain stupid.


    Does it make me coin repairs? ……...NO  it makes me do FM over a few days and do nothing else in the game. meaning I lose interest, I won't coin a CHORE


    Google 'FUN' and then stop with all this forced damage crap, and repetative nature of watching our fleets die with NO way to counter it
    sorry, i can't change any of that, i just adapt to what i'm presented with as best i can, then keep moving ahead.

    sorry you are not having fun.
    image
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    Any idea when the TFC ship/fleet page will be back up?
    didn't know it was down.  i just went there after reading your post and it worked fine for me.  the only thing i saw wrong was the button to upload a ship design appears to be disabled pending some update.
    I don't believe you that it was fine

    It has been down for months for new builds ...please click on dragons
    dragons was in white and couldn't be clicked on.  as i said earlier, i was not aware that they have not been accepting new builds.  perhaps  it is too expensive for them to maintain the page, i don't know.

    it is just a group of players doing it for free with their own money to help out those of us who need it.
    image
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Dazandren said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    still way too much damage

    My dragons shoot down EVERYTHING that can be shot down


    The FORCED damage still taken after shooting down all those things is just plain stupid.


    Does it make me coin repairs? ……...NO  it makes me do FM over a few days and do nothing else in the game. meaning I lose interest, I won't coin a CHORE


    Google 'FUN' and then stop with all this forced damage crap, and repetative nature of watching our fleets die with NO way to counter it
    sorry, i can't change any of that, i just adapt to what i'm presented with as best i can, then keep moving ahead.

    sorry you are not having fun.
    FUN doesn't even come into it, if you are having fun taking this sort of damage, you must be the one kixeye are aiming the game at :(
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,455
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    still way too much damage

    My dragons shoot down EVERYTHING that can be shot down


    The FORCED damage still taken after shooting down all those things is just plain stupid.


    Does it make me coin repairs? ……...NO  it makes me do FM over a few days and do nothing else in the game. meaning I lose interest, I won't coin a CHORE


    Google 'FUN' and then stop with all this forced damage crap, and repetative nature of watching our fleets die with NO way to counter it
    sorry, i can't change any of that, i just adapt to what i'm presented with as best i can, then keep moving ahead.

    sorry you are not having fun.
    FUN doesn't even come into it, if you are having fun taking this sort of damage, you must be the one kixeye are aiming the game at :(
    i'm not going to argue with you.

    you sound as though you are completely miserable and bound and determined to drag as many others down to your level as you can.

    good day.
    image
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Dazandren said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    Dazandren said:
    my dragons are doing 4 or 5 117s before repair each time i bring them out.  

    revisit your build and driving.  there are lots of videos and lots of places to get build advice.

    my personal favorite is http://www.forsakencouncil.co.uk/
    still way too much damage

    My dragons shoot down EVERYTHING that can be shot down


    The FORCED damage still taken after shooting down all those things is just plain stupid.


    Does it make me coin repairs? ……...NO  it makes me do FM over a few days and do nothing else in the game. meaning I lose interest, I won't coin a CHORE


    Google 'FUN' and then stop with all this forced damage crap, and repetative nature of watching our fleets die with NO way to counter it
    sorry, i can't change any of that, i just adapt to what i'm presented with as best i can, then keep moving ahead.

    sorry you are not having fun.
    FUN doesn't even come into it, if you are having fun taking this sort of damage, you must be the one kixeye are aiming the game at :(
    i'm not going to argue with you.

    you sound as though you are completely miserable and bound and determined to drag as many others down to your level as you can.

    good day.
    nope, just pointed out that you were wrong when you said TFC ship build page was working fine when we talking about dragons...…………………….   I know what I am talking about

  • Made_U_Ship_Ur_Pants
    Made_U_Ship_Ur_Pants
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 13

    I am doing 112 for 1 hour 35mins repair with just 4 dragons.

Sign In or Register to comment.