Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 116
    NPC bases all vanished
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
  • superman1978
    superman1978
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 25
    wow a seure bounty button u can use 5 times a day ........ ok if u use that everytime u get hit thats 15 hours a day u can stay in a bubble to do bounty....what crap that is , i just hit a base for 1230 bounty he hit his little button before i leveled base so i got a 14 coin repair and 0 bounty
  • BerZerk1
    BerZerk1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1
    I turned lvl 50 yesterday but my link to bounty never showed up. What should I do?

• wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,324
    should've kept the jav2 in the prize pool, apart from the highguard warden, they were the main priority for quite a few people.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Bubble duration now only 2 hours? You've gone full out stupid again sigh
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    edited 24 May 2018, 7:02PM
    Yet another change that was not communicated anywhere.  You bounty posts even show 4 hrs I just double checked.  You realize that if you don't coin your dock is not even repaired by the time your bubble pops.  Get it together kixeye.
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    seems ok so far - thumbs up from me
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • tepel
    tepel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 493
    Didnt knew it was raid this weekend?
  • BlackPoops98
    BlackPoops98
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 880
    wow a seure bounty button u can use 5 times a day ........ ok if u use that everytime u get hit thats 15 hours a day u can stay in a bubble to do bounty....what crap that is , i just hit a base for 1230 bounty he hit his little button before i leveled base so i got a 14 coin repair and 0 bounty
    Haha maybe that was even me you were hitting.... I got hit within minutes after "joining the hunt" while I was going to the world map and back into base over and over waiting to secure that first grant of 800 bounty. Someone hit my base while I was on the world mad and, lo and behold,  I see I have 800 bounty so I secured it from the world map while the base attack was in progress. 

So, yeah, this bounty season 10 (BS10) is just another PvE raid hitting replica bases for points. Only time anyone will ever have unsecured bounty is while they are online hitting replicas and if you catch them then they will just bank it before you can steal it so why waste your time on player bases...
    BlackPoops98
    <-- Firing massive chunks of black poo since '98 -->

• Greg Louis
    Greg Louis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 271
    can you guys put the MSC into the prize list instead of just the skin, please?
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
    The team is looking at discrepancies in the bubble times currently.  Thank you for the reports.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • Glitchomancy
    Glitchomancy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 325
    please be quick as it is my dock will now be down for 4 and a half hours
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    Happy_MM said:
     It is so sad.  For so long people have been complaining that bases don't have a chance when attacked,  so things improve for base protection. Now it so bad that attacking fleets can't walk thru bases like they used to.  I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. .  Can't make everybody happy. Never will be completely happy.

funniest part.... its the same people complaining

• kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@CM Major_Rampage said:
    The team is looking at discrepancies in the bubble times currently.  Thank you for the reports.

Why was this even considered...

• Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655
    issues, bugs, weird things and the team is looking and looking. Wonderful to know that all things should have been tested so well before they were applied .......
    I have more the idea they tested if all not normal things worked well and not what we could expect.
    A fox may loose it's coat but it never looses it's tricks
  • KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 259
    wauw.... kixeye 10k point for secure, maybe will the whales go for that, but I won't  :( 
  • Players_First
    Players_First
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 212
    KFJ_DK said:
    wauw.... kixeye 10k point for secure, maybe will the whales go for that, but I won't  :( 
    do you live under a rock?  you can bank whenever you want up to 5 times... 4 times tomorrow... etc

• Amanda_F24
    Amanda_F24
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 142
    well looks like the players sending at mo a great message to kix lol. over 85% dont playing the bounty. that im calling a big cut of there funds lol . well done guys

• rick fe
    rick fe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 254
    guess its not worth playing bounty if your dock is done and u have to coin it to repair dock so u can hit to get more bounty not for me sorry 

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    rick fe said:
    guess its not worth playing bounty if your dock is done and u have to coin it to repair dock so u can hit to get more bounty not for me sorry 

use the phone app you can launch fleets with a dead dock. Launch the with the app then go to game on PC to hit with

BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 645
    Why did you take all the chest out of Bounty ?
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    Why did you take all the chest out of Bounty ?
    well they were most full of 10 k uranium prizes lol some were 1 day conqueror tokens thats was nice, but mayority was just little uranium prizes , better take them out or add more better prizes 
    DarKCloWn
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    I would have liked a way to earn chests, however so far I am really enjoying the new format. 

I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    kixeyeuser_1388071458472_100007337681052
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 157
    Ewokie said:
    bounty is CXL---the remaining players are boycotting bounty till kix addresses the last chitty raid..............gives us an apology a 1000 coin and everybody a manti flag completed.............  
    I'm not boycotting shyt! I did pretty good last Bounty.
    Guess your farming Replica bases cause im pretttty sure most bases cant be beaten now causeo f the juiced up howies 
    Bam, I'm 3rd in my sector farming NPCs. A level 119 came and hit me for 460 points? What a ****.
  • kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@TRUCULENT2 said:
    I would have liked a way to earn chests, however so far I am really enjoying the new format. 

Smash a replica, get a small chest, smash a player within your TECH bracket. Get a legendary chest?

• Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,749
    I'm waiting for the 1/2 repair time....
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    So, is the locator going to be fixed before the end of bounty? Not that we can hit most bases anyway, but it would still be nice...
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• crazymike15
    crazymike15
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 79
    i dont know i got hit and i had a 4hr bubb,kix needs to clarify this
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    edited 24 May 2018, 11:35PM
    Updated to reflect Halo Missile II will remain redemption limit of 2, while the team is working on the balance of PVP.

That is NOT an improvement. That is making it even worse, since now you're restricting rather sharply the ability of people to get what they need to keep the new hull out, so balance is going to swing totally in the other direction again.

The solution to the insanity that is the current PVP balance (Or rather, total lack of balance), as I and others have said repeatedly, is to abandon this insane idea of only using deflection for PVP ship defences. It was a stupid idea when you first did it, but the reasons it was stupid, as well as the magnitude of the stupid, were disguised by other stuff. But now you've made so many poorly thought through design choices, which massively aggravate all it's flaws that it's FAR beyond salvaging (Of particular note is all the multiplicative damage bonuses that have now infested everything). Take the resistance bypass off the turrets, keep using the class-lock system, and start working on a new series of conqueror hulls that use resistances, not deflection.

Deflection does not WORK as a sole defence, it is fundamentally unbalance able- that is not an opinion, it is the inevitable consequence of how the maths works.

If you seriously intend to salvage PVP, you need to start moving to an era where deflection is no longer the primary defence in PVP.

Every single problem with PVP as it stands can be traced to the decision to make deflection the primary defence.
    The over damage controversy? Deflection.
    The massive damage swings? Deflection.
    The defence ship problem? Deflection.
    The (I'm guessing here, but it's an informed guess) massive reduction of PVP coin revenue, caused by fleets taking far less damage since most people know by looking at a base if they can take it or not, coupled with the near total lack of any middle ground between base flat, no fleet damage, and base still over 75% health, fleet totally sunk. Deflection's fault. Again.
    Etc, etc, etc.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,081
    Happy_MM said:
     It is so sad.  For so long people have been complaining that bases don't have a chance when attacked,  so things improve for base protection. Now it so bad that attacking fleets can't walk thru bases like they used to.  I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. .  Can't make everybody happy. Never will be completely happy.

Unfortunately kix has created a situation where there are two massive extremes. Bases either get walked for instant repair to the attacker or the attackers fleet dies in 3 shots. There is no middle ground. 
    At least when it was balanced you could have a sense of achievement ( even if you lost the battle). Players whose base was 100% flat didn't feel so frustrated about it if they did over 50% damage to the attacker; and an attacker that almost won, didn't feel so bad about losing their fleet and would think of ways to crack the base next time.