Battlepirates HQ app

• Al the Weasel
    Al the Weasel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 15
    just downloaded i got gold, not sure what i think of the app yet, repair is nice tho, can repair at work now which is a huge plus

• John.Smith664
    John.Smith664
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 265
    can i pay the 20 gold i got to be able to do camps in the app?
  • I got 20 gold. Puffin seems more usable. Not worth it to me deleted app.

• Morbid Mystery
    Morbid Mystery
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 119
    The app seem neat, probably useful but I have concerns about sniping. If I get sniped there is no way to drive or do anything but have a huge repair bill. 
  • NotNigel
    NotNigel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 427
    The app seem neat, probably useful but I have concerns about sniping. If I get sniped there is no way to drive or do anything but have a huge repair bill. 
    Probably intentional. I have no idea how a strategy game can be played blind like that.
    It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

@Morbid Mystery said:

Does it matter if you have the chance to drive or not? Any current chore fleet has no chance against 99% of the fleets snipers use...

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Morbid Mystery
    Morbid Mystery
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 119
    TheHolsh said:

@Morbid Mystery said:

Does it matter if you have the chance to drive or not? Any current chore fleet has no chance against 99% of the fleets snipers use...

Point taken. I guess it's just a matter of being able to  'come out hot' or not. 
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,608
    The gold was probably there to encourage people to try it out during the beta stage. Kixeye won't just give ya a handout lol
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    The gold was probably there to encourage people to try it out during the beta stage. Kixeye won't just give ya a handout lol
    Well...  I just downloaded it an hour or 2 ago and got the 20 gold so...
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • DarkMercenary
    DarkMercenary
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1,608
    edited 23 May 2018, 1:47AM
    TheHolsh said:
    20 gold? Do you mean 200? It was 200 originally 
    DarkMercenary (WOTWU)

Death before dishonor. 

Hulls earned: King's Writ, Gluttony, Phantom Hellwraith, Fedox's Fury, Fury, Vassago's Pride, Liberator, Inquisitor, Harlock Alpha Behemoth, Phantom Tiger Shark, Rage, Pride, Malice, Vendetta, Corvette.

Sectors Visited: 84, 285, 407.
  • T00T
    T00T
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,580
    FM 103 & 111 targets are missing in apps attack list.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    TheHolsh said:
    20 gold? Do you mean 200? It was 200 originally 
    Oh.... Not sure then :neutral:
  • jeffreyjames
    jeffreyjames
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 284
    I downloaded it, got the 20 gold, I prefer puffin since it allows all parts of the game.
  • jeffreyjames
    jeffreyjames
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 284
    I downloaded it, got the 20 gold, I prefer puffin since it allows all parts of the game.
  • T00T
    T00T
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,580
    T00T said:
    • FM 103 & 111 targets are missing in apps attack list.
    • Resources gathered in app are not credited to base unless you are logged in and in base view on PC
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,191
    Well since it still written in the app, they are legally obliged to still gift it, whatever the amount. If they wanted to stop that enticement, they should ahve removed the line.
  • Shark Attack 167
    Shark Attack 167
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 27
    suggestions for the app being able to collect res, researching items ,build ships ,and use tokens and base repair if you are not in game which can seriously slow done thing being done a lot..
    Shark Attack 167
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    suggestions for the app being able to collect res, researching items ,build ships ,and use tokens and base repair if you are not in game which can seriously slow done thing being done a lot..
    They will probably add that later once they get any/all the problems with this base release out.
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    I like the new app ...  i would like to make a request for it thought. On the base status tab that show your resources. can it display how much resources you have out of your total capacity you can have... ie for Titanium 151,352/250,000 ... this simple thing would be nice to have...thanks 
  • msantosjr
    msantosjr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 196
    I must thanks Kix for this Mobile Apps and to the 20 gold coins as well :)

• Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 408

The app only being usable by Facebook users seems like a significant oversight to me. I know of three other platforms that have the game so I’m assuming there are more. It seems an odd choice to deny access to the app to a significant portion of players even if they aren’t the majority.

I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • Swashing Pedro
    Swashing Pedro
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 167
    second time I logged in - 20 coin was added!
  • ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 445
    TheHolsh said:
    I got 200 gold so...
  • Da Bun
    Da Bun
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 226
    Some people expect too much ...for me , the ability to fix a fleet when AFK is a godsend, No more switching on the PC to start a repair. Titanium is a breeze now too....just repair when out .

Best thing they have done for ages. It will also develop so give em a chance people 
  • Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 666
    Is there a base repair button?
  • Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Strike-force Captain
    my base was already under repair when app downloaded no gold though
  • snowy1980
    snowy1980
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 70

Really kixeye first release people was giving 200 gold then others had 50 gold now it’s released to everyone they get 20 gold and you wonder why people are leaving the game

• kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    And this then must be the undiscussable plan to expand the player base lmao from 200 gold down to 20 in no time. Really kix, 200 gold in this game is nothing, 20 is like.....help me I'm really rolling on the floor -  cheapskates will never sound the same again.
  • Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Strike-force Captain
    still no gold 4 me
  • davec415
    davec415
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,643
    is this for US also or just Australia and new Zealand?????
    Playing Since July 10 2011