Problems Launching fleets or going to world map.

kris.amos.35
kris.amos.35
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 203
This game is seriously fubarred I cant launch a fleet nor go to the world map.... both on Kix or FB and I am using chrome. is the happening to anyone else?    I've done the usual cleared caches restarted to no avail.

Ticket submitted. Probably will notg et an answer for a week.

• This game is seriously fubarred I cant launch a fleet nor go to the world map.... both on Kix or FB and I am using chrome. is the happening to anyone else?    I've done the usual cleared caches restarted to no avail.

same here ...   it take so long !  There must be a web site very slow .....
  • grizzly731
    grizzly731
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 63
    same here.  can't even get ships repaired or start a research
  • kris.amos.35
    kris.amos.35
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 203
    edited 11 May 2018, 12:53AM
    I finally got launched....only took 8 minutes...
    Tried a single 61 and the lag was so bad that it took 2 minutes to come up. I now have 3 hours damage on a fleet that mostly auto'd a 61....

You know the truth of the situation... The bell tolls for BP because, this is the worst raid and I think it should finally die.  If you spend money on this game henceforth to be polite you have more $$$ than brains.... 

• grizzly731
    grizzly731
    Potential Threat
    can't launch, can't repair shps, can't start a retrofit.
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,906
    This game is seriously fubarred I cant launch a fleet nor go to the world map.... both on Kix or FB and I am using chrome. is the happening to anyone else?    I've done the usual cleared caches restarted to no avail.

Same here, as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue, as Support had convinced me it was MY fault.
  • grizzly731
    grizzly731
    Potential Threat
    still can't repair, can't  launch, can't research  on either facebook or kixeye site
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    still can't repair, can't  launch, can't research  on either facebook or kixeye site
    I imagine the Kix offices are shut for the night already...
  • Jollyroger_BPL
    Jollyroger_BPL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 15
    Having same issues here on FB Gameroom and on Kix site (chrome), so can't even start raid. Retrofit doesn't work, and can't go to map (FB) or map through Kix is broken (shows front-end we have in base with blue sea and nothing else). Ticket sent. 
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    GD Raiken is finding his rhythm in the background lol.
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Even switched browsers and having the same issues. The techies I talked to say it's an issue at the Kixeye side, NOT our side...
  • Jollyroger_BPL
    Jollyroger_BPL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 15
    Well, I was able to start research this morning, and look at the sea (wish it was real). Was happy that I could start raid! Got my fleet ready, brought my crew on board.... can't launch! Going back into my hole.
  • zamtik
    zamtik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 55

Even your computer knows how bad raid is and is trying to save you time  and  annoyance 

• mystery_man1
    mystery_man1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1
    me to cant launch or go to map since raid started
  • PINKSTA
    PINKSTA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 75

Same here i cant view map!
  • mdc
    mdc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 9
    can't launch, can't repair ships
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Oddest thing? Won't even let me spend coins if I wanted to.... THAT should get it fixed soon... lol...

...Gave up after waiting 8 minutes to try and use a token...
  • RYZA
    RYZA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 463
    I havent noticed anything out of the norm today.
  • kixeyeuser_1376504890661_10446_850256907
    kixeyeuser_1376504890661_10446_850256907
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 317
    similar problem here cant repair wont launch from pc...tried different browsers,internet providers,deleting /reinstall,refreshing,clearing cache,and computers in 2 different cities...still no change
  • kixeyeuser_1376504890661_10446_850256907
    kixeyeuser_1376504890661_10446_850256907
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 317
    still no luck here yet ..hoping something will catch right before i get an sos...still clearing refreshing etc etc etc

• cant do everything my 2 conqueror fleets
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,416
  • FNBob
    FNBob
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 217
    Laredo said:
    Passing up.
    Please do as I am having a similar issue and I found that using the mobile app I was at least able to dock my fleets but every time I hit a target the fleet disappears and I have to use the mobile app to dock it again. I submitted a ticket but the only reply I've received tells me to read the articles about a fleet stuck issue and none of the things in those articles are fixing the issue for me.
    PEW PEW!!!
  • Embers2Ashes
    Embers2Ashes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 51
    I hit a replica...  exited and all the sudden my fleet is back in my base and says its launching. Can't repair it or anything.   
  • steve.smith.37266136
    steve.smith.37266136
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 179
    Look at ur land tiles I hand the same problem go to base planner I had to put land tiles back in 

• shortnsweet
    shortnsweet
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1
    My flts r stuck in "launching"..so sick of this..how cani do bounty like this
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953

Just seen this thread started back in may. Semi necro thread

• frank p
    frank p
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 432
    I launch and MC flt, kill a Bounty Target, battle ended, and now cannot find the flt.. When I am in the base, is says it is at sea, when I am at sea it says it is launching.. Refreshed, reloaded, still the same.. You guys are KILLING ME! 7+ years into this games existance and we still have these issues..
  • John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,633
    guys click the launching fleet then right click mouse on ur base to send in then relauch it it will work then

• John B Treharne
    John B Treharne
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,633
    My flts r stuck in "launching"..so sick of this..how cani do bounty like this
    click the launching fleet right click mouse over ur base and relaunch u be unstuck