Papa Emeritus IV
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 192

Is this intended?

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,646
    Level 4 Altairian weapons are instant credits that cannot be refunded once you equip them onto your ships.
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,934
    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306
    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.
    One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

@Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.

Everything “reusable” should still have a BP version available

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@Coelus said:

@Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

Too bad its nv been like that frm the beginning :P

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance

Ok, only reason it is confusing is because devil epsilon cannon is still reusable. It takes no time to craft but time to fit.

• Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance

*xeno not devil

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

@GDIAX said:

@Coelus said:

@Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

Yup, its been stupid to have a RI only option for certain tech the whole time :p

• Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 728
    Coelus said:

@GDIAX said:

@Coelus said:

@Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

Yup, its been stupid to have a RI only option for certain tech the whole time :p

welcome to Farmville Vega Conflict and if you don't farm your a.s.s. off in the first 2 months of a XENO weapon coming out good luck catching up