XENO SAI NON REUSABLE?

Papa Emeritus IV
Papa Emeritus IV
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 192

Is this intended?

  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,646
    Level 4 Altairian weapons are instant credits that cannot be refunded once you equip them onto your ships.
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,934
    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306
    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.
    One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

    @Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.

    One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.

    Everything “reusable” should still have a BP version available


  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

    @Coelus said:

    @Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.

    One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.

    Everything “reusable” should still have a BP version available

    Too bad its nv been like that frm the beginning :P

    Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

    VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

    Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 192

    Ok, only reason it is confusing is because devil epsilon cannon is still reusable. It takes no time to craft but time to fit.

  • Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 192

    *xeno not devil

  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

    @GDIAX said:

    @Coelus said:

    @Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.

    One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.

    Everything “reusable” should still have a BP version available

    Too bad its nv been like that frm the beginning :P

    Yup, its been stupid to have a RI only option for certain tech the whole time :p


  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 728
    Coelus said:

    @GDIAX said:

    @Coelus said:

    @Sequestor said:
    Aletheides said:

    To be fair, i have never unequipped any xeno weapons from any ship that has them. So an instant credit is nice as long as the crafting itself isnt 4 days.

    One day in the workshop and then instant refit is better than almost 2 days refit from a blueprint. At least to me.

    Everything “reusable” should still have a BP version available

    Too bad its nv been like that frm the beginning :P

    Yup, its been stupid to have a RI only option for certain tech the whole time :p


    welcome to Farmville Vega Conflict and if you don't farm your a.s.s. off in the first 2 months of a XENO weapon coming out good luck catching up
Sign In or Register to comment.