killing subs and phantoms

Josh Lewis77
Josh Lewis77
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 251
so i have tried to look high and low about hulls and specials to combat hidden subs, you tube has nothing on there which tells me one thing, that there literally is no guarantee fleet to kill subs, otherwise would see all of these videos posting how awesome people are at killing subs, tried forums and its like over 5 years old, someone please help me understand why there is very little of this information floating around

• Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance
    FYI i am not a high level either but find it an importance to build a fleet that can take on most subs

• Admiral_Slappy
    Admiral_Slappy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 547
    tideseekers or hunters
    Level 119

I don't hit bases too often (not worth the cost)
    Been playing a long time. 
    Generally in sector 210...wait 24...nope..45...
  • Petushock
    Petushock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 562
    isnt it obvious? anything that faster, shoot further, deal dmg to underwater, have higher survivability than subs will deal with subs.

I'm new, started in Nov 2017, not coiner, low-mid player. Apparently im high lvl now, cause able to get everything from raid. Whiners gonna whine.
  • kopo.loko.9
    kopo.loko.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 76
    pvp secrets are guarded
    "She said she loved me. Oh, hell, it wasn't my fault she picked me to get all wet-brained over."
    "Well, I'd say she certainly had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste. XD"

• Newdelhead_C
    Newdelhead_C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 20
    Ask the Dems, they will pay someone to make something up to satisfy your needs.
  • boka.gnjatovic
    boka.gnjatovic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 6
    ME I KILL COMPLIT TID FLEET WITH FANGS ALL DAY LONG,AT LIST THOSE FLEETS WHO ATTACK ME...I DONT THINK THAT WITH BETTER SPEC.,YOU WILL CHANGE SO MUCH,THAT YOU CAN BE WINNER...TIDS IS ANSWER ON HELL WRAITH AND THATS HIS LIMIT.BUT COME IN 437 (STAING THERE 5 DAYS MORE,I WILL SHOW YOU MINE TRICK HOW I KILL FNAGS...THEY DONT HAVE CHANCE,I TRAING THAT OVER A DOZENT TIMES,NEVER LET ME DOWN (YOU NEED TO HAVE FLEET I DONT WHANT TO TELL HERE AND 1 TID)

• Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

That last reply doesnt sound english lol. My other query also is why does cavitator not make fangs (a sub) surface

• kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    kixeyeuser_1375810824263_12234_28846940
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 4,914

@Josh Lewis77 said:
    That last reply doesnt sound english lol. My other query also is why does cavitator not make fangs (a sub) surface

You can SPOT them on map with an HTide. After that it's up to you

• Gustav Ahr
    Gustav Ahr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 40
    so i have tried to look high and low about hulls and specials to combat hidden subs, you tube has nothing on there which tells me one thing, that there literally is no guarantee fleet to kill subs, otherwise would see all of these videos posting how awesome people are at killing subs, tried forums and its like over 5 years old, someone please help me understand why there is very little of this information floating around

a harlocks tideseeker will see them on the map, however the best way to kill subs would be kings writ as gluttonys will easily kill any tideseeker fleet
    caedes haver
  • Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Can someone tell me why sub cavitator doesnt work on fang subs?

• Josh Lewis77
    Josh Lewis77
    Minor Nuisance

Still would like an answer to this one maybe moderator could tell me

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,229

Can someone tell me why sub cavitator doesnt work on fang subs?

The Fangtooth does not have a surface stat, so it will not surface.
  • Sunan_Banang
    Sunan_Banang
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 210

a harlocks tideseeker will see them on the map, however the best way to kill subs would be kings writ as gluttonys will easily kill any tideseeker fleet
    Yeah.  agree. Gluts(+Phantom) need 1 shot to kill a fleet tides. Thats how easy tides to die