Level 2 accounts

Ahmed Algendy
Ahmed Algendy
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 791

Hello kixeye ,
All teams sectors now closed by alevel 2 acc .is that fair .is tht ur system u put !!!
I see kixeye no reaction about lv 2 accounts

Game become very bad .u cannot jump to sectors cuz it full of level 2 account
I ask cm burny and wrong thinker
To rremove all small accounts from all,sectors
We need play ,we need afun ,we need kill our enemy
Please kixeye back afun to game

  • Stijn_D01
    Stijn_D01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 222
    Sounds as if this phenomenon is slowly creeping up once more. You can be sure that in due time those 2's will dissapear as Kix has done previous wipes of those things.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,840

    @Ahmed Algendy said:
    Hello kixeye ,
    All teams sectors now closed by alevel 2 acc .is that fair .is tht ur system u put !!!
    I see kixeye no reaction about lv 2 accounts

    Game become very bad .u cannot jump to sectors cuz it full of level 2 account
    I ask cm burny and wrong thinker
    To rremove all small accounts from all,sectors
    We need play ,we need afun ,we need kill our enemy
    Please kixeye back afun to game

    They banned 100s of lvl 2 accounts with infamy 1 week ago... please quit your crying... what sectors do you think are "locked"? Personally i am getting tired of reading this garbage.....

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 791

    @Perry299 said:

    @Ahmed Algendy said:
    Hello kixeye ,
    All teams sectors now closed by alevel 2 acc .is that fair .is tht ur system u put !!!
    I see kixeye no reaction about lv 2 accounts

    Game become very bad .u cannot jump to sectors cuz it full of level 2 account
    I ask cm burny and wrong thinker
    To rremove all small accounts from all,sectors
    We need play ,we need afun ,we need kill our enemy
    Please kixeye back afun to game

    They banned 100s of lvl 2 accounts with infamy 1 week ago... please quit your crying... what sectors do you think are "locked"? Personally i am getting tired of reading this garbage.....

    Me cring ? And who the fk u are ?
    R u dezznuts ?
    Stop ur **** and out my post idoit

  • Little Star
    Little Star
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 44
    Couldn't spell the word Idiot kid lol 
  • Joeybagadoughnuts
    Joeybagadoughnuts
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,421
    wow the level 2 thing never stops , get over it already  , LOL they have been actively squishing level 2 accts. wasting time on that bullsht when there other issues to deal with,now just stfu and be a good turtle and farm 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,840

    @Ahmed Algendy said:

    @Perry299 said:

    @Ahmed Algendy said:
    Hello kixeye ,
    All teams sectors now closed by alevel 2 acc .is that fair .is tht ur system u put !!!
    I see kixeye no reaction about lv 2 accounts

    Game become very bad .u cannot jump to sectors cuz it full of level 2 account
    I ask cm burny and wrong thinker
    To rremove all small accounts from all,sectors
    We need play ,we need afun ,we need kill our enemy
    Please kixeye back afun to game

    They banned 100s of lvl 2 accounts with infamy 1 week ago... please quit your crying... what sectors do you think are "locked"? Personally i am getting tired of reading this garbage.....

    Me cring ? And who the fk u are ?
    R u dezznuts ?
    Stop ur **** and out my post idoit

    I will cut you some slack cause you obviously dont speak English.....

    WHAT SECTORS ARE LOCKED??????

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 335
    there are alot sectors that are locket by low lvls (2lv) i mean like 1,2,3 sectors and etc
    everyone wants GIF
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,840

    @Ricksanchez said:
    there are alot sectors that are locket by low lvls (2lv) i mean like 1,2,3 sectors and etc

    Do me a favor then..... after event is over and jump is opened.... try to jump to those 3 sectors to see if they are locked.... if you cant get it.... post to this thread...

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 966

    Sector 1 has never been open since I came back.

  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,840

    @MaximiIian said:
    Sector 1 has never been open since I came back.

    When was that because i got in the last time there was a complaint.... kt sector

    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,488
    There is an easy fix for this - Kixeye can still use sectors 201-420 so all they have to do is to move all these low level accounts to a couple of those, then take away their ability to jump until they put in a specified amount of time & earn a specified level...
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 966
    Perry299 said:

    @MaximiIian said:
    Sector 1 has never been open since I came back.

    When was that because i got in the last time there was a complaint.... kt sector

    Since 3 months, I've tried many times to relocate and couldn't 
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 966
    FBHO said:
    There is an easy fix for this - Kixeye can still use sectors 201-420 so all they have to do is to move all these low level accounts to a couple of those, then take away their ability to jump until they put in a specified amount of time & earn a specified level...
    Why to these exact sectors? 
  • Ginginc
    Ginginc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 226
    Easiest answer is every week any lv2 account not active for over 1wk should be deleted.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,488
    FBHO said:
    There is an easy fix for this - Kixeye can still use sectors 201-420 so all they have to do is to move all these low level accounts to a couple of those, then take away their ability to jump until they put in a specified amount of time & earn a specified level...
    Why to these exact sectors? 
    Those sectors were "eliminated," but I'm sure they still exist on their server somewhere. 
    These alt accounts should be pushed into their own sector & not allowed in the main sectors (1-200) because they're being abused to block PVP.

    It will stop people from using their alts to protect their main, & it will stop the noobs from crying about how unfair it is that someone bigger is hitting them - they'll be free to grow at their own pace, with similar level players & those sectors can be flooded with the low level rogues that they need to progress.
Sign In or Register to comment.