Bastion bug fix

DaFknLecn
DaFknLecn
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 172
edited 24 Apr 2018, 7:13AM
[Mod edit: Tagging KIXEYE staff in title not allowed]

@CM_Lee

You have a few months to come up with a story about the bastion bug fix what are some options this time any suggestions. I am going with door number 1 the design team found a flaw in the way the overdrive calculated math.
  • Eaglefire1971
    Eaglefire1971
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 57
    I go with door #2, working as intended....

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957
    "Firestorm Overdrive was supposed to provide a 30% damage boost, not 300% damage boost. This has to be fixed because we cannot leave bugs in the game." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• crowbottom425
    crowbottom425
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 19
    that battleship overdrive needs to apply to fleets only not base modules
  • VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 97

Lol. If it would be fixed, I bet it will be only after Bastions vanishes from current the event fleets.
    And it is already too tightened into current meta, so it will be huge whine about nerfing Bastions.
    So... it's too late, #WorkingAsIntended ;)

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306
    2,5 months left till the new cruisers, just forget it.
  • Bio Sphere
    Bio Sphere
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 114
    nah, Bastions works as intended, they cant kill cancer fleets xD
  • tony.sales
    tony.sales
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 184
    door number 3 - nerf everything and bring in the new faction ( The Gobbledoids ) 
    #noncoinapril
  • crowbottom425
    crowbottom425
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 19
    and i dont see an issue with 300% dps boost, you got bastions that can counter chain have good shields armour etc and you surround the enemy fleet and focus fire you can eliminate them before they do serious harm. its only an issue if your ships are grouped up together without counter chain. or your ships are not fitted to be brawlers and you use them to be glass cannons
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957

I don't think everyone realizes that he's making a joke about the Punisher nerf that happened at the end of the T6 season :P

Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 172
    LOOKY WHAT I FOUND HERE
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,647
This discussion has been closed.