Res Nerf

Saladman
Saladman
Skilled Warrior
Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 476
Kix, you nerfed many targets res payout without mentioning it in the Release notes.... why so sneaky? You guys are ridiculous. Seriously its your game.. do what you want.. but dont hide it...dont  lie about it... be the DICKS that you are.

• AirChronic
    AirChronic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 324
    I've been pretty much flatlined on Ore for a long time.  Ore is nearly impossible to get and every single upgrade uses more and more of it lately. 

• Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    I've been pretty much flatlined on Ore for a long time.  Ore is nearly impossible to get and every single upgrade uses more and more of it lately. 

How? I understand the newer research are ore gobblers, but the Altairian resource drops are 30/50/20 and you can buy the resource packages in the event stores. What I do sometimes is that I still have research for DC and lower that take up less ore and are very long. I do one when my ore supply is critical. That would block off one avenue of ore consumption. 
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior

How? I understand the newer research are ore gobblers, but the Altairian resource drops are 30/50/20 and you can buy the resource packages in the event stores. What I do sometimes is that I still have research for DC and lower that take up less ore and are very long. I do one when my ore supply is critical. That would block off one avenue of ore consumption. 
    Those are all good "Work arounds"... why do we need work arounds? Because Kix are DIX! They have been upping the res requirements and lowering the payouts....DIX!
  • pondwater
    pondwater
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 242
    well.... they grumbled the upgrading time was so long but got no response from kix. then kix decided to add res packages in event store. but you see the resut is you have to spend much more time and efforts in terms of res. that's their plan.  go 1 step forward but retreat two steps. 
    well... we all know the game now is unplayable . just quit if you can't bear it. the number players online already indicated something
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

I see fair mix of res at all the bases floating around tbh. Just gotta farm around

-Git Gud 
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306
    edited 18 Apr 2018, 8:55AM
    Pretty much every weekend you can purchase up to 600-800m ore using intel, how is that not enough? You can farm level 50 vega using auto fleets for ~100m ore per hour, it is possible to fill storages to the max within a day or two, how is that not enough?
  • Flamin Hot
    Flamin Hot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 230

@Sequestor said:
    Pretty much every weekend you can purchase up to 600-800m ore using intel, how is that not enough? You can farm level 50 vega using auto fleets for ~100m ore per hour, it is possible to fill storages to the max within a day or two, how is that not enough?

Not everyone has the best gear out there to afford doing that, SOME of us may have the tech, but there are a lot who would rather spend time doing something more productive with their lives rather than spending it farming for a virtual currency that won't doing anything for anyone

• Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 728

@Sequestor said:

Not everyone has the best gear out there to afford doing that, SOME of us may have the tech, but there are a lot who would rather spend time doing something more productive with their lives rather than spending it farming for a virtual currency that won't doing anything for anyone

So you want to advance your game play, without playing the game.....

you could use basic XENO/AXIS battleships to farm 50-55 vega fleets, or you can use XENO.AXIS destroyers to kill the same fleets for minimal/zero damage.

You have to play the game to advance..... 

**** when I first started playing the game VEGA 40/45 was the highest level fleet and it only held 2 MILLION res (TOTAL).

This was also when you could not see the firing arc of opposing bases, nor could you actually see how much res was in a base, it was pot luck if you found a base that was loaded on res.... and we had to collect FOUR different resources to build ships or modules

CRY ME A RIVER WITH YOUR NEED FOR RES

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    So you want to advance your game play, without playing the game.....

you could use basic XENO/AXIS battleships to farm 50-55 vega fleets, or you can use XENO.AXIS destroyers to kill the same fleets for minimal/zero damage.

You have to play the game to advance.....
    Couldn't agree more. I didn't see any res drop nerfs, alien hives still drop 15-20m and are killable with vsec ships. But if you have work/life and no time to play, you can buy all res you need any time, kix will be glad. There are even deals for that, like now.
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    you guys miss the point. I didn't say it is impossible to get res. your points are like.... since we can get Bastion BP via fragments... its ok for Kix to never offer the BP any other way.

I also didn't ask you guys if you saw a problem. Just because you see no problem, that means there is not a problem?

Seriously.. some people just have to comment

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

@Saladman said:
    you guys miss the point. I didn't say it is impossible to get res. your points are like.... since we can get Bastion BP via fragments... its ok for Kix to never offer the BP any other way.

I also didn't ask you guys if you saw a problem. Just because you see no problem, that means there is not a problem?

That’s not what you stated in your OP at all you fool...

@Saladman said:
    Kix, you nerfed many targets res payout without mentioning it in the Release notes.... why so sneaky? You guys are ridiculous. Seriously its your game.. do what you want.. but dont hide it...dont  lie about it... be the DICKS that you are.

See what you said here ^^^? You said “kix needed the res payouts”

Did you forget that’s there?

-Git Gud 
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Saladman said:
    This is totally not a problem compared to what we had half year ago.
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Revann said:

@Saladman said:

That’s not what you stated in your OP at all you fool...

@Saladman said:

See what you said here ^^^? You said “kix needed the res payouts”

Did you forget that’s there?

I dont see where I said that.... Is english your primary language? Cause... It seems you have no idea what I am talking about... and have resorted to name calling... 

It dont matter anyways.. I just wanted to complain about the res nerf .. and I have...

Have nice day!
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Saladman said:

Guess what Saladman..... if you score 990,000 points you can claim 853 MILLION Mineral ORE, right now during the DECIMATION
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    another good example.... This post is not asking where can I get res! I know where to get res... just pointing out Kix is nerfing it... and complaining about the same.

So since I could grind and get res...Its ok if Kix keeps on nerfing res payout?  Will you still say no problem when they keep nerfing it?
    YOu guys crack me up. So entertaining.
  • Struan Robertson
    Struan Robertson
    Strike-force Captain
    Saladman said:
    another good example.... This post is not asking where can I get res! I know where to get res... just pointing out Kix is nerfing it... and complaining about the same.

So since I could grind and get res...Its ok if Kix keeps on nerfing res payout?  Will you still say no problem when they keep nerfing it?
    YOu guys crack me up. So entertaining.
    I was farming the Level 90 fleets and they hold exactly the same res as when they first came out so I don't know where you think they nerfed the res amounts

and level 80's hold 24 million in total res
  • jm1978
    jm1978
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 706

The res wasn't nerfed....just wayyyyy less entertaining to farm now

• pondwater
    pondwater
    Minor Nuisance
    you could work hard and get 100 to 200 dollars per day.  spending too much time farming is silly and spending money on it is silly as well. there are more much fun games but costing less money out there. VEGA is not competitive. kix is greedy and ask more than their ability. that's the point and i guess everyone gets it
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    pondwater said:
    you could work hard and get 100 to 200 dollars per day.  spending too much time farming is silly and spending money on it is silly as well. there are more much fun games but costing less money out there. VEGA is not competitive. kix is greedy and ask more than their ability. that's the point and i guess everyone gets it
    Many people in this world can work hard to get paid 200 dollars per month. What you described only concerns those who live only in a few richest countries.
    This thread is absolutely pointless, it holds no details, no tests and examples, just whining. And somehow forgets to mention that every weekend you can now buy over 500m res more for intel and also frequent res supply runs. I kill various pve targets, my fleet takes 25-30m and very often 15 to 25m remain as space junk, at least 35% of which is ore.
    Whiners gonna whine.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,646
    edited 21 Apr 2018, 5:13AM

@Saladman said:

Which targets? What was the original payout? Be more specific.

Here are a few changes that have actually reduced the pressure on players to obtain resources.

• Addition of Tier 4 resource packages in event stores, which contain twice the amount of Tier 3 ones.

• The resource payout ratio for monthly events has recently been adjusted from 35/35/30 to 30/50/20 (from the top of my head, please confirm the exact values), so Mineral Ore becomes less of a headache.

• Lack of T7 PvP hulls, so we do not have to research twice the mark upgrades for the time being.

• Introduction of Resource Supply Runs that enable people to farm for specific types of resources.

Of all the things you could have contained about, you chose this...

• Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    I do agree there are some great ways to get  res, never said there wasn't. 

As a Specific target that had a "res nerf" all the "Hive fleets" (40,45,50). 

BUt hey... if you guys wanna say I am whatever... go ahead say it... 

There is o problem here... move along... Res payouts are not being adjust.... Saladman is imagining things.

Lets just shoot the messenger... his message is too little anyways...

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Hive fleets were supposed to be nerfed. It seems, their nerf was skipped because they were taken out from strikes and there was no reason to change them. Even higher level reapers (60-65) had almost twice less res and that looked strange. But i would hunt reapers instead, as killing them is much easier, faster and makes less repair time if you have beam battleships and a couple cruisers to shield them from fire, there is even no need to move in the battle.
  • pondwater
    pondwater
    Minor Nuisance
    whatever you said, more people left VEGA and people are tired of power creep. the setup of VEGA makes me feel like i was not playing a game but doing a tough job. if people gotta focus on requiring res and repeat battles it is hard to say the game is enjoyable.
  • pondwater
    pondwater
    Minor Nuisance
    BTW as far as I am concerned , arguing with some people here is much fun than playing VEGA lol !!!
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    @Cyrus Leung  Have you actually attempted fighting those resource supply run fleets?
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece