Official Decimation Discussion Thread

CM_Lee
CM_Lee
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
edited 17 Apr 2018, 10:00PM
Decimation discussion thread. Post comments, tips, trick, and feedback!

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/732472
VC Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    How is it we haven't seen the Xeno Sai BP yet? The Decimation usually has the BP fragments available for drop and we haven't seen anything like it so far. 
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 369
    4 questions:
    - Where are the credits to create hull bastion altarian cruiser? only seen 1 time only ...
    - Where are the "Shockwave Resonant Armor? Seen only once ...
    - Since many Alien events, "Xeno Iridium Arrays" is not present? seen only a couple of times ...
    - Where are the "Heavy Talonite Plates" for bases?
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    edited 17 Apr 2018, 11:34PM
    4 questions:
    - Where are the credits to create hull bastion altarian cruiser? only seen 1 time only ...
    - Since many Alien events, "Xeno Iridium Arrays" is not present? seen only a couple of times ...
    1. Blank Bastion Hull Fragments haven't been "officially" released. That one time in Invasion was unintended. I wouldn't expect it to happen until close to the end of the season. 
    2. Shockwave Resonant Armor may return soon, since it was associated with the Paragon. This time, the Spectral armor is out and it's for the Cavalier (and Bastion). 
    3. XF Turrets are still woefully underpowered and the specials they provide won't help much. They need a raw DPS increase to compensate for the high innate AL resistance for Xeno and over. I wouldn't waste time with the XF Turret specials or XF Turrets, in general. 
    4. I think I've seen Heavy Talonite plates in the occasional Smash and Grab. 
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,934
    @CM_Lee In addition to the above ill add that we yet again see the Neutrino special for the Paragon battleship that seem to return for about every event but we have yet to see the Palladium munitions special for the same battleship return since it was offered last month.
  • prototype L
    prototype L
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

Strange. There's no spectral shell III BP even this is Decimation. Can you confirm it @CM_Lee ? Seems quite many people are desperate to get this BP.

• Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 438

@FreeMann2018 to answer your first questions, they were offer during featured event and mobilization

• Money Mike
    Money Mike
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 57

please continue to post stats of new tech that is being released in the briefing of each event....

as of lately they have been missing... @CM_Lee

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306

please continue to post stats of new tech that is being released in the briefing of each event....

as of lately they have been missing... @CM_Lee

There is nothing really new. Spectral armor? Look at the shockwave armor stats and change it from explosive to energy, same goes to resistors. Other than than nothing new.
    We actually need the shockwave armor, it's best for cutters now.
    As for the alien damage turrets, they are still more effective than the heavy projectile and other regular types, except for missiles probably. But we can't have anything better anymore due to the modules mass limit.
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    Loose these **** phases already! I'm so sick of them.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Mabari
    Mabari
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 276

@CM_Lee spec armour stats please, shame no bastion crafting boxes, think I need a few more parts for another mk5.

Thanks

• Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,306
    Mabari said:

spec armour stats please

Like i already said, no surprise here, take the shockwave armor and imagine it is energy resistant, not explosive, all stats are the same. Same will be for projectile next month.
  • bupemko
    bupemko
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 109
    No refit discount?
  • Darren Barnes
    Darren Barnes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 252
    I vote for losing the decimations (phases are useless) they are a hangover from the alien invasions. Replace with another mobilization please.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 369
    edited 18 Apr 2018, 10:22AM
    Surely, as we have seen in other events with "phases", phase 1 and phase 2 will last for hours, and phase 3 will last only 5-10 minutes ...

I keep saying, all phases should have a "fixed" time, 15-30 minutes is more than enough to attack 3-6 event fleets per phase.

Also, the "mechanics" for make the "phase timer" go up has changed and has not been notified anywhere, players need to "destroy the whole fleet" and not only "attack fleets", that "hidden" change is something that should be notified to the players.

It seems a bit stupid to "force" players to attack a type of fleets if they want to move to the next phase, it's like saying: if you want to go up to your house, you must first climb the stairs and then call the elevator, otherwise, the elevator will not answer your call.
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

@bupemko said:
    No refit discount?

There will be according to calendar, week 3 decimation with refit discount

• CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    4 questions:
    Thanks for the feedback,

1. Yes Bastion Fragments have not been officially released yet, no timeline currently in place when these will make it into the wild.
    2. Shockwave Resonant Armor has been added to Decimation!
    3. The last 2 requests we will see about incorporating into upcoming events. 
    VC Community Manager
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior

Strange. There's no spectral shell III BP even this is Decimation. Can you confirm it @CM_Lee ? Seems quite many people are desperate to get this BP.

@CM_Lee In addition to the above ill add that we yet again see the Neutrino special for the Paragon battleship that seem to return for about every event but we have yet to see the Palladium munitions special for the same battleship return since it was offered last month.
    Bringing these up with the team as requests.
    VC Community Manager
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    bupemko said:
    No refit discount?
    Yes there will be a refit discount at the tart of the event.
    VC Community Manager
  • TheMadSquirrel
    TheMadSquirrel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 11

Where is the **** spec shell lvl 3?

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

I still think most of you should still be happy and not complaining so much considering the fact that bastion stuff is in decimation and not trickled out yet....

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    GDIAX said:

I still think most of you should still be happy and not complaining so much considering the fact that bastion stuff is in decimation and not trickled out yet....

I'm just hoping that the L90 and L100 Vanguards won't have an outrageous buff, like what happened to the L80s in the Mobilization. 
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,934
    GDIAX said:

I'm just hoping that the L90 and L100 Vanguards won't have an outrageous buff, like what happened to the L80s in the Mobilization. 
    Being a decimation im taking that for granted. They have pretty much always been buffed in the past with the argument that Decimations are intended to be the most difficult event type and decimation targets should be seen as separate from other event targets no matter that they are identical in name and configuration. Of course it has always been a source of outrage by "hopeful" people whos hopes are crushed. For me, if i go into an event expecting the worst it at least cant get worse :)
  • bazzaman
    bazzaman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 25

Where is the **** spec shell lvl 3?

Yes CM Lee, it was missing from last event too.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,978
    GDIAX said:

Agreed. Though honestly, in my opinion this is how it ought to be. With the exception of the 110 level on the newest fleets, the others still have up to level 100 which is really nice, and all mark levels available in drops. Once a hull is release, why not leave its intended target and its upgrades for the rest of the season? I'm not sure what is to be gained by removing them, besides frustration from those a bit behind (especially this season). So I'm glad to see this, and hope it becomes a new trend.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Nivrams
    Nivrams
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 59

@CM_Lee
    @Cyrus Leung

could you please take a look at the difficulty of vanguard and brigade fleets...
    some of them are just not doable anymore. you should test them with guardians. 20-30% dmg after one single 80 is no fun.
    shouldnt it get easier over time to get "older" content (i know its still new) or at least stay the same?
    a lot of people are still trying to get mk2 or mk3 stuff for their bastions. with only one or two completed bastions or even not a single bastion its impossible :(
    2 - 4 weeks ago the same fleet where pretty good doable with guardians so could you please tune them down a little bit?

Best regards

• galderblake
    galderblake
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 63
    This time they bypass your shield easily
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader

So brigades 70 are paying out 40k instead of 50k intel

@CM_Lee

• koshnaranek
    koshnaranek
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 22

brigades 100 are paying out 400k instead of 500k intel

@CM_Lee

Right is right even if no one is doing it.
    Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 19 Apr 2018, 11:02PM
    Correct, the points in-game are the corrected amount and I have adjusted the information in the Brief for the Brigade targets.

VC Community Manager
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader

Why are they not left alone and as per original briefing? What's the motive or reasoning to change the intel points after the event starts?

Please enlighten us