ALIEN STRIKE IS BROKEN! RE RUN WITH FIXED FLEETS OR EXTEND TIME!

• tony.sales
    tony.sales
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 184
    rspanther said:

It seems they can't get anything right.

I doubt they will get fixed before the event is done.

And I seriously doubt that we get any compensation for their screwup.

And wouldn't you just know it, I received my tax return today. Guess where I won't be spending any money?

well i told the inland revenue i didnt owe them a penny - cause i live near the sea.
    #noncoinapril
  • Orbem1
    Orbem1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 146
    Surely an object will be created that if the strips on the map will attract the reaper, it will cost 20 coins and will last for 5 minutes.

Out of jest this error is only to annoy the players surely.
  • Lone.Eagle
    Lone.Eagle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3
    Sent another ticket.  Expert player helped, but the issue isn't fixed anyway, so can't do anything but sit and wait for the next alien strike...if it's even worth it anymore.  Thanks!
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 369
    please kixeye, solve your programming problems, players do not have to "pay" the bad organization

image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • bob.harrison.543
    bob.harrison.543
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 12
    Why have you changed the names of the fleets so now you don't know if you are hitting an ancient hive or ancient reaper?  You truly want this game to go belly up don't you. 
  • bob.harrison.543
    bob.harrison.543
    Greenhorn
    This game is so broken right now its not even fun to play.  Regret ever having spent a dime on this pos.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 369
    Strike AXIS fleets ...

... are hive alien fleets, both with the same name

programming error or intentional?

please give an explanation
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • bob.harrison.543
    bob.harrison.543
    Greenhorn
    Strike AXIS fleets ...

... are hive alien fleets, both with the same name

programming error or intentional?

please give an explanation
    Its intentional not knowing what fleet your hitting means you have a 50% chance of bringing out the wrong fleet.  That's why I turned off the game just moments ago.  Maybe when the average player base drops to 500 Kixeye will start listening.   

• CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Thanks for the reports everyone, we are looking into it. 
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • CM_Lee
    CM_Lee
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 593
    Unfortunately this event will not be fixed until it runs again next week. Since the event is already live, it runs the risk of causing even more issues to modify this live event. Apologizes all
    VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

Shouldn't have been broken in the first place seeing alien strike been running fine since inception.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222
    CM_Lee said:
    Unfortunately this event will not be fixed until it runs again next week. Since the event is already live, it runs the risk of causing even more issues to modify this live event. Apologizes all
    it seems really really simple to add something to the info tab when selecting a fleet. like.. maybe include whats in the fleet and what event it gives points for? 

• duane.farthing
    duane.farthing
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 147
    I'd like some compensation for this screw-up and for the lack of response from the cm and mod team. I really wanted to do this event as there was some important items in the store that I sorely needed.
  • Lone.Eagle
    Lone.Eagle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3
    I'd like some compensation for this screw-up and for the lack of response from the cm and mod team. I really wanted to do this event as there was some important items in the store that I sorely needed.
    Same here.  I was reimbursed for losing a carrier in my fleet, but I am still wasting 5 minutes for hitting the wrong fleet..
  • gary.87
    gary.87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 262
    CM_Lee said:
    that is crap cuz u can make fleets harder in the middle but u cant change a name of a fleet. u lying pos. with ut lies u fit right into kix. right with CM chris
  • VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 97

@CM_Lee said:

If I would suggest - Better to try fix it this week, as if something won't be completely fixed without beta-testing by players - it is very likely that those players will be scrwd for another week until next fix...

• Orbem1
    Orbem1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 146
    Next week item fix AS only for 50 coins.
  • rspanther
    rspanther
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 33
    CM_Lee said:

Any one taking bets on whether it will be fixed next week? Cause lets face it Kixeye track record for fixing things isn't that great. 
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 595
    the fleet are now fixed btw 
  • AnneMC
    AnneMC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 2

Ya para que? Por culpa de estos pendejos de kixeye perdí todo el alien strike
    Siempre han de salir con alguna pendejada, hasta para valer nepe valen nepe

• Terry Harry
    Terry Harry
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 27

lot of negativity about on this issue but really every update runs the risk of throwing up unexpected problems particularly in this new multiplatform meta that faces game programmers now. so as a player only I would like now to say Good work to the Kix team on working hard to fix this and the other new issues that the game has thrown up in the past few months. and to my fellow players I would suggest trying to deploy new software to older platforms professionally for a few years it might make the lot of ye appreciate the problems facing the programming team.

anyway my 2 cents