Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

We all hope tech make it killer
    Cuz we spent $$ to make it lv 20

• Marc9139
    Marc9139
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 283
    modds will make or break this unit, it either needs drones or some beefy defense arnor

• Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 600
    So all of this in conclusion, the technical is the best unit
    it's not
    RFT admin

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

We ask all cm and modes to buff the sphinx and make it good air and bring anice work shop to it

• Malisam1
    Malisam1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 227
    Guys I am just joking. It was funny reading the thread

• prim8
    prim8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 577
    lol .. wait till you find out that you cant lvl it up past lvl 14 with out having the tech center up graded lvl 15 sphinx =lvl 11 tech center lvl 16 sphinx lvl 12 tech center and so on lol 
  • Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 239
    the Sphinx is going to be a great unit for distraction. only thing faulty is KIXEYE has you upgrade tech center for each Sphinx upgrade past level 10. makes for along upgrade time 
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

@Trent Bain said:
    the Sphinx is going to be a great unit for distraction. only thing faulty is KIXEYE has you upgrade tech center for each Sphinx upgrade past level 10. makes for along upgrade time 

It cannot kill units

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422

Try ur sphinx u will close the game after that
    My lv 20 cannot kill 1 technical
    Loooooool

Use valiants with the sphinx,they eat technicals for breakfast.
  • Stijn_D01
    Stijn_D01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 225
    prim8 said:
    lol .. wait till you find out that you cant lvl it up past lvl 14 with out having the tech center up graded lvl 15 sphinx =lvl 11 tech center lvl 16 sphinx lvl 12 tech center and so on lol 
    Just to be on the same page again but why would I ever have to bother with the Tech Center to upgrade my air units? Last time I checked Air and Gorund vehicles were seperated to lessen that infamous bottleneck it caused.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,617
    Stijn_D01 said:
    prim8 said:
    Just to be on the same page again but why would I ever have to bother with the Tech Center to upgrade my air units? Last time I checked Air and Gorund vehicles were seperated to lessen that infamous bottleneck it caused.
    you are correct as stated earlier, it was a fastball with cc13 that was not mentioned in the LONG PAGE OF NOTES.... slight oversight purely on accident i am sure
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

I hope they buff it