[MERGED] Please Post Event Feedback Here.

• ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 534
    Burny is pretty good CM in my opinion
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Definitely a much better experience from last event as I havent played since.  But how come you guys at Kixeye got this event to be good but then next month it will seem like you have no idea what the players like or enjoy?  Next event will be full  of craap we dont like or have fun doing.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,387
    RiotFrost said:

@Perry299 said:
    Amal Slp said:

2018-2011=7

Sept 2011 - sept 2018 = 7 years  learn some math

That would be negative 7 years son

that was cute, but at 46 i really doubt you could call me son.... turn on the news... chit happens everyday
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,154
    Definitely a much better experience from last event as I havent played since.  But how come you guys at Kixeye got this event to be good but then next month it will seem like you have no idea what the players like or enjoy?  Next event will be full  of craap we dont like or have fun doing.

20 pages of the worst event in history, players quitting everywhere and you think this crap is good ???

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422
    Yep another stinker kix.Keep up the good work there.
  • kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 514
    The new pyramids, or what  ever you call them, are untargetable. Sometime I can target them and others times I can't, seems like a glitch. Did a 60 and had a heck of a time with siege squadron, the ravagers target the spiders because I cant target the pyramid things
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 322
    Yes I noticed that too also....figure it was me clicking

• xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Get ready for a sector reduction, a ton in our sector have thrown the towel in, I'm sure others will be doing the same.   Keep milking the few big coiners Kix and killing the game. Great job !
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,112

20 pages of the worst event in history, players quitting everywhere and you think this crap is good ???

Then I have a question for you Crofty. Which event was in your opinion the second worst event in the WC history?

I can say that this event isn't as bad as you make it up to be. It has been a lot of fun finding methods to get past the spiders.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,222
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    I can say that I completely disagree on your statement. CM_Burny would at least be ranked in the list of the best kixeye CMs ever.

Firstly, he is amazing at communicating and answers questions by the community. If you have read the update notes, they are actually pretty detailed and he encourages discussions about the game.

Secondly, he has managed to make the podcast shows called Burny's Briefing room where he discusses with some other kixeye employees the state of the game.

Thirdly, he was much better than our previous CM known as CM Sulaco which gave us the bare minimum like having the event posts separated in something like 5 different posts.

In conclusion. I'm truly happy that CM_Burny is our current WC CM.
    He's definitely better than Sulaco but he is not that good at communication! Better at communication yes, but he still completely ignores questions all of the time. Why did he start doing release note discussion threads if he only ever answers 1 in 5 questions posted to the thread? They're not even sensitive topics he ignores; simple, innocuous questions go unanswered. The hard/sensitive topics he ignores entirely until he or a mod close the thread even if it wasn't in violation of any rules. This forum is still run like a dictatorship, he simply cut back on the tyranny.
    What I have seen, he has actually been pretty active with communication during the event. He has responded to a wide variation of different threads like feedback and game issue threads.

Finally, it's not practical for him to respond on every question as he do also have the task of providing information from the forums to the WC team.
    When he posts update notes and someone asks a question about them in the thread he specifically made to discuss the update/changes he should respond. It would be different if he didn't see the question but when he answers a question below yours it's kind of hard to deny he's actively avoiding the question... I can handle being ignored on the hot button topics, that's par for the course but innocuous questions that only he would know should be answered. It's impractical for him to respond to every thread/comment, and the forum is for players to help players but some things players don't know and therefore he's the only one qualified to respond. He has the time for Burny's Briefing Room but can't be bothered to respond to a thread he created for the explicit purpose of discussing the release?

The state of the forum is better than when Sulaco was at the helm even with it's dictatorship, there's no denying that. But I hate fakes and subterfuge. A lot of things lately are gimmicks... to sway the opinion of the community without any real significant change. I can't imagine there's anything significant you could learn from his podcast that can't be discerned from the forum. I get it, he;s trying to lighten the mood on the forum. It's not his fault he works for a bunch of crooks who will take our money but wont fix their game. Nothing they do will change the atmosphere on the forum short of addressing the actual issues causing dissent and so all this PR campaigning is a two faced charade.
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 891
    edited 25 Mar 2018, 8:01PM
    I have to agree to some point this is one of the most boring & uneventful events I have played to date, as I've lost interest already and I may play a bit or not in this one except it is a lack luster event for sure! Also, many other long term players can't be bothered with it either because it holds no anticipation or excitement wanting to play the event on a regular basis!
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:
    I can say that I completely disagree on your statement. CM_Burny would at least be ranked in the list of the best kixeye CMs ever.

Firstly, he is amazing at communicating and answers questions by the community. If you have read the update notes, they are actually pretty detailed and he encourages discussions about the game.

Secondly, he has managed to make the podcast shows called Burny's Briefing room where he discusses with some other kixeye employees the state of the game.

Thirdly, he was much better than our previous CM known as CM Sulaco which gave us the bare minimum like having the event posts separated in something like 5 different posts.

In conclusion. I'm truly happy that CM_Burny is our current WC CM.
    He's definitely better than Sulaco but he is not that good at communication! Better at communication yes, but he still completely ignores questions all of the time. Why did he start doing release note discussion threads if he only ever answers 1 in 5 questions posted to the thread? They're not even sensitive topics he ignores; simple, innocuous questions go unanswered. The hard/sensitive topics he ignores entirely until he or a mod close the thread even if it wasn't in violation of any rules. This forum is still run like a dictatorship, he simply cut back on the tyranny.
    What I have seen, he has actually been pretty active with communication during the event. He has responded to a wide variation of different threads like feedback and game issue threads.

Finally, it's not practical for him to respond on every question as he do also have the task of providing information from the forums to the WC team.
    When he posts update notes and someone asks a question about them in the thread he specifically made to discuss the update/changes he should respond. It would be different if he didn't see the question but when he answers a question below yours it's kind of hard to deny he's actively avoiding the question... I can handle being ignored on the hot button topics, that's par for the course but innocuous questions that only he would know should be answered. It's impractical for him to respond to every thread/comment, and the forum is for players to help players but some things players don't know and therefore he's the only one qualified to respond. He has the time for Burny's Briefing Room but can't be bothered to respond to a thread he created for the explicit purpose of discussing the release?

The state of the forum is better than when Sulaco was at the helm even with it's dictatorship, there's no denying that. But I hate fakes and subterfuge. A lot of things lately are gimmicks... to sway the opinion of the community without any real significant change. I can't imagine there's anything significant you could learn from his podcast that can't be discerned from the forum. I get it, he;s trying to lighten the mood on the forum. It's not his fault he works for a bunch of crooks who will take our money but wont fix their game. Nothing they do will change the atmosphere on the forum short of addressing the actual issues causing dissent and so all this PR campaigning is a two faced charade.
    The official update note discussion thread is mostly designed to be a dedicated place for feedback so the CM and the game team members doesn't have to search for feedback in 10-15 different threads.

When it comes to answering questions regarding the state of the game, it's not always that easy for him to dig up an official answer. This due to the fact that he doesn't work with everything regarding WC and the question he cannot answer, he have to ask it to the game team. The process of getting an answer from a question is not always instant and especially if it's a question outside his field of work.
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 278
    Spawn rate is dictated by the number of players completing event bases...  if your in a low populated sector then it might even take 12 hours before you get a drop

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    Last 20- 30 bases i have hit have all been 1 part... :(

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Axel L said:

Then I have a question for you Crofty. Which event was in your opinion the second worst event in the WC history?

I can say that this event isn't as bad as you make it up to be. It has been a lot of fun finding methods to get past the spiders.

I've done the crap 4 time Axel, there is no fun. But given we have 20 pages of mostly complaints I am not in the minority.  With hundreds active in our sector, nobody has had fun, and quite a few have quit with this being the final straw.  

Kixeye need money like every business, but now they are just extorting the big coiners at the expense of the game. You must be able to see that.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:

I've done the crap 4 time Axel, there is no fun. But given we have 20 pages of mostly complaints I am not in the minority.  With hundreds active in our sector, nobody has had fun, and quite a few have quit with this being the final straw.  

Kixeye need money like every business, but now they are just extorting the big coiners at the expense of the game. You must be able to see that.
    You didn't still answer my question about which event is the second worst event in WC. I expect this to be the worst like you said with operation Thorium Rush.

In my opinion, there hasn't been in a long time any event which has beaten Operation Decent for being the absolutely worst event. I would definitely rank this event high compared to operation Decent. This is due to not being too difficult and the xp payouts is in line with the effort required for taking down the bases.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,431
    do you people read all the forum posts?? I could not blame Anyone trying to avoid the onslaught of negative (mostly pointless attacks and crying rants with no real substance) I would do the same thing, Post the needed information, some helpful information ... and then run like hell away from all this unneeded crying rants ..

there is a 20 plus page cry-fest, that if filtered down, to real issues, it would probably be down to about 2 pages at most

and now this one directly attacking a CM ... shame on all of you, if he does something that is really wrong, sure maybe call him out .... but just because you 'feel', or 'think', or 'assume' .... does not make it a valid problem

have you seriously read all this crying on too many threads? if something is truly wrong, take the time to validate your issues .... don't just throw a tantrum because things might be different, or not go the way you think it should have

and I would bet a dollar, that Most of the people on here crying like little babies (in all the cry threads) are in fact Grown-Ups, and not teenagers or younger
    137.5°
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 596
    He gives a bit more information than Sulaco did, and overall I think Burny does a good job.
    (Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,434
    burny is a good cm  true he has slowed down on responding to people but we all know kixeye  withholds alot of info even from the cms so to combat this  he puts out what details  he can and relays what info he can   and the thing is he puts out details while some in the past just puts out monor info  i dont know if he is the best cm we had on the fourms becuse i have not been here since the start but i know a good one when there is one  
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior

Well Crofty sir, I actually enjoyed this event due to the fact that I got everything I wanted and needed. Only problem with lag was on the last Defensive wave in which case i just skipped it.  Thus I do in fact, understand why a lot of players were upset and didnt enjoy event as we all have been down that road. But from my standpoint I wasnt spending hrs farming rez and the bases were easy and enjoyable for me.  And I also appreciate your concern as to how my event went.  :D
  • Andrea_Ita
    Andrea_Ita
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 74
    untill 40 piece is easy .. then always 1

• xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

You didn't still answer my question about which event is the second worst event in WC. I expect this to be the worst like you said with operation Thorium Rush.

In my opinion, there hasn't been in a long time any event which has beaten Operation Decent for being the absolutely worst event. I would definitely rank this event high compared to operation Decent. This is due to not being too difficult and the xp payouts is in line with the effort required for taking down the bases.
    What can be a good event for me could be a bad event for you and vice versa. Personally I really haven't liked this event, but my overall view is based on our sector and all my wc friends. When everybody is feeling the same way then its clearly a really bad event !
  • Sin_nombre
    Sin_nombre
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 75
    edited 26 Mar 2018, 9:19AM
    cheat commander, so this game should be called, kixeye continues to **** us, now copy to starcraft with those whores spiders, lost all the seriousness of the game, go to the shell of his mother
  • Sin_nombre
    Sin_nombre
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 75
    edited 26 Mar 2018, 9:19AM
    cheat commander, so this game should be called, kixeye continues to **** us, now copy to starcraft with those whores spiders, lost all the seriousness of the game, go to the shell of his mother
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    In the event briefing it says "A new Sector Goal Base is available. Introducing the Omega Siege Squadron Base! Earn between 1-7x Omega Siege Squadron Parts. If you reach the maximum amount of Omega Parts, you will receive 5m Thorium instead."
    I have 72 parts and have had a couple of 3's and 5's, one 7, but the rest have been all 1's. Most in my sector are saying the same only seem to be getting 1 part. Where have the the 3,5 & 7's gone or are they only paid out early on to get your interest ?
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    In the event briefing it says "A new Sector Goal Base is available. Introducing the Omega Siege Squadron Base! Earn between 1-7x Omega Siege Squadron Parts. If you reach the maximum amount of Omega Parts, you will receive 5m Thorium instead."
    I have 72 parts and have had a couple of 3's and 5's, one 7, but the rest have been all 1's. Most in my sector are saying the same only seem to be getting 1 part. Where have the the 3,5 & 7's gone or are they only paid out early on to get your interest ?
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    hey if your getting 2 or 3 drops per day that is a good drop rate some sectors only get 1 drop per day or 1 every 2 days of the event due to people not doing the event   i would of thought that there would be fewer drops due ot the hate of this event 
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422
    Axel L said:
    Axel L said:

What can be a good event for me could be a bad event for you and vice versa. Personally I really haven't liked this event, but my overall view is based on our sector and all my wc friends. When everybody is feeling the same way then its clearly a really bad event !
    Yes you have to go with the majority on things like this.I see 10 dislikes to 1 like,And this is just a guess its probably worse than that.
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    robot spiders have been around for years in fiction. even batman had them in his fiction   so it was just a matter of time before they showed up 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    There is nothing wrong that kixeye takes inspiration from what others have created. This is something that has been done in literature since ancient time as it's not that easy to create something entirely unique.