Just in case you are curious at what a lvl 84 base looks like ;)

Fat Chickens
Fat Chickens
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 79
When an ICU level 84 base meets an IF noob with an expensive baser fleet :)

• Ersha66
    Ersha66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 405
    You can clearly see how he tried to treat the crabs by waggling on terminus mines D:
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

Daniel Boone, lol says it all, all mouth and can't fly if his life depended on it.

• FTLDoom
    FTLDoom
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 68
    And this is why alien life would be our doom, Theyll just see how stupid humanity is and wipe us out.
  • Eternal_Sun
    Eternal_Sun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 35
    shame all you do is coin and no skill. build a decent base with strategy instead of your ego
  • Fat Chickens
    Fat Chickens
    Potential Threat
    shame all you do is coin and no skill. build a decent base with strategy instead of your ego
    You jealous butthurt tears are tasty my boy ;)
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,263
    edited 23 Mar 2018, 4:04AM
    Those new shields barely help at all. Not worth the immense exp they add. And i'd see a sniper fleet here. 2 months left till the new destroyers, poor our bases.
  • shyva prime
    shyva prime
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 595
    legit question Fat chickens , wouldn't it be better to use something like Heavy eclipse for your base defense over the Xeno eclipse ? since all the hulls of 50% base alien resist + all the PRAL armor raising it to around 70% ?

i'm far from having a base like that so i was wondering 
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    legit question Fat chickens , wouldn't it be better to use something like Heavy eclipse for your base defense over the Xeno eclipse ? since all the hulls of 50% base alien resist + all the PRAL armor raising it to around 70% ?

i'm far from having a base like that so i was wondering 
    That matter has already been discussed a lot when these new turrets appeared.
    But they are all weak anyway, for the new season we need turrets with at least 500 dps.
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 369
    It does not matter if you have a lot of money, it does not matter if you spend thousands of coins in mk upgrades ... without "hands and skills to drive", you will always lose ...

It is not my intention to offend, but please, someone lend a hand to that poor pilot, eating those mines has hurt even me.
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • Eternal_Sun
    Eternal_Sun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 35
    jealouse over pointing out yo9u have no skill just coin, that response you give is more jealouse and salty due to the fact i pilot with skill and designa  base to defend with out aspending keep up wasting your coins you need to pay there wages so we can play the game. its ok if your a brain dead fuqtard just waste your money in this game so we can play and troll cvnts like you. bragging about such a high base is basically bragging all you do is coin and that we aint jelous about. lmfao thick as pig **** HAHAHHAHAHAH
  • Ersha66
    Ersha66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 405
    It seem that the wealth difference hurts more than a kick on balls D:
    This thread anyway need to be moved in PVP discussion

Where are you Cyrus? è.é
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,628
    Ersha66 said:

Where are you Cyrus? è.é
    There we go :)
  • Fat Chickens
    Fat Chickens
    Potential Threat
    edited 24 Mar 2018, 6:47PM
    jealouse over pointing out yo9u have no skill just coin, that response you give is more jealouse and salty due to the fact i pilot with skill and designa  base to defend with out aspending keep up wasting your coins you need to pay there wages so we can play the game. its ok if your a brain dead fuqtard just waste your money in this game so we can play and troll cvnts like you. bragging about such a high base is basically bragging all you do is coin and that we aint jelous about. lmfao thick as pig **** HAHAHHAHAHAH
    Once again your buthurt over not being able to coin is epic. I have an 82% win rate in FVF with about 40k battles since I started. What's your score little one?

EDIT: ... This noob is just a lvl 24! lol ... yup butthurt.
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,566
    Well done... my friend... Nice base ;)
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Master Baku
    Master Baku
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 354

Would be interested to know what ur module fittings look like to get to that base level. I'm up to nearly 81 myself but still feels like 84 is a long ways off.

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Master Baku said:

Would be interested to know what ur module fittings look like to get to that base level. I'm up to nearly 81 myself but still feels like 84 is a long ways off.

Probably Heavy Talonite and exophase field on everything. xeno eclipse, gladiator wing(now yellowjacket wing)

• Darkseth1
    Darkseth1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 100
    Ersha66 said:

Where are you Cyrus? è.é
    its not about wealth dady boy....its about ego and bullywealth
  • Darkseth1
    Darkseth1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 100
    Fat Chickens said:
    Once again your buthurt over not being able to coin is epic. I have an 82% win rate in FVF with about 40k battles since I started. What's your score little one?

https://youtu.be/IgNpG2OtiXQ LMAO...THAT CHICKENS....
  • DEZZNUTTZZ
    DEZZNUTTZZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 337
    hi dark, what u do?.... what time is lunch around here anyway? and do we still get to go out and see the sun for an hr?
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    hi dark, what u do?.... what time is lunch around here anyway? and do we still get to go out and see the sun for an hr?
    Irrelevant.

• DEZZNUTTZZ
    DEZZNUTTZZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 337
    Willyster said:
    Irrelevant.
    can u please stop trolling me, thanx
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Willyster said:
    Irrelevant.
    Who's the troll here?

• dont shoot me bro
    dont shoot me bro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 45
    Willyster said:
    Willyster said:
    Irrelevant.
    Who's the troll here?
    since ur the 1 who gave him those bars, he dont wanna talk to u..... 
  • dont shoot me bro
    dont shoot me bro
    Potential Threat
    he said
  • dont shoot me bro
    dont shoot me bro
    Potential Threat
    just cuz we dont flag snitch. lolz
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    You can edit posts, you know. Just don't flood.
  • dont shoot me bro
    dont shoot me bro
    Potential Threat
    he said, hehe. lol
  • dont shoot me bro
    dont shoot me bro
    Potential Threat
    hi bro seqestor, i only have 40 posts now, sorry bro ill stop, lol