daily reward ?

Darren Barnes
Darren Barnes
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 252
has the daily reward stopped after update ?
  • Jamie Helm
    Jamie Helm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 973

I did not get one either

• DZ1972
    DZ1972
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 114
    Maybe the update messed with the daily log in trigger and it'll be back tomorrow? Let the optimist shaming begin haha
  • toolmanxiii
    toolmanxiii
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 818
    or maybe it was for month of January only .. 
    My Accounts> TexasSniper  100 Joined Dec 2012 (Deleted by kixeye update oct2013) ScatterBrains 1100 FB hacked and lost ???2014. Me Born in 600 before the insanity. still hoping the Dev's will pull their heads out of the mud and really look at the game . 
  • treecats
    treecats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 138
    or maybe it was for month of January only .. 
    I think you are right. It's January Only login gifts.
  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

That was one of the good things. But typical kixeye, anything that the players like, remove it. Anything the players want, don't give it to them.

• DZ1972
    DZ1972
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 114
    I remember a few months back CM Chris saying it was going to be a permanent thing, not just for January
  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

And notice they didn't mention that they was removing it. SURPRISE B-I-T-C-H-E-S!!!!!

• black145
    black145
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 35

I guess 10 free blood amber per day was unbalanced...

• Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 213
    looks like its now 5 per day
  • Eric_D_01
    Eric_D_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 97
    I got "Thanks for Playing" just now, I was receiving "Welcome Back" almost every time I logged in the past 4-5 weeks.  Was there one that said "Daily Reward" or are you guys referring to the thanks for playing rewards??
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

Wow from 10 blood amber a day to 5 lol

• Alpha29971
    Alpha29971
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 18
    Wait for next month it will be 2.   Even when they do something people like they find a way to retract so we the players need to complain.   @CM Chris can you look into having the BA login reward reset back to 10?  thanks
  • Eric_D_01
    Eric_D_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 97
    Wait for next month it will be 2.   Even when they do something people like they find a way to retract so we the players need to complain.   @CM Chris can you look into having the BA login reward reset back to 10?  thanks

Screw that, let's get them to push it to 20. :)
  • debididit
    debididit
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 4

We still have login rewards - YAY, but my problem is getting useless research boosts.  All my research is done ! 2 down and how many more?
  • Orbem1
    Orbem1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 146
    debididit said:

We still have login rewards - YAY, but my problem is getting useless research boosts.  All my research is done ! 2 down and how many more?
    It is a common problem, imagine that I am creating a ship and I receive refit token, the problem is that the token has expiration, kix said that if it had no expiration time it would be a big problem and I name one of its games as an example.

I have played many games in which the "rewards" have no expiration date and I have never mentioned a problem in it, I think it is more a kix problem than the game.

Maybe they are afraid that I can do a paladin in 1 day, because I gave myself the job of gathering all the tokens and using them at the same time.

If someone has more information about this supposed problem, please mention it, as I said it is not the only game I've played and I've been playing for more than 12 years and never listening to such a problem.
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 483
    .....is only a COIN PROBLEM. ( Kixeye tourn around using his word....but this is the true.)
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

Summoning Jutsu! @Cyrus Leung @Todd7123 @Junren-JS

KIXEYE Art! Necro Post Sealing Jutsu!

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,646
    Start a new thread if you want to discuss the issue please.
This discussion has been closed.