looking to join an alliance

jason.whitten.169
jason.whitten.169
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
I'm returning to game after a few year. To give an idea my top fleets are Grimshire wraiths and Kodiaks so that shows how far behind I am. Not looking for help to get the good stuff, just looking for a home to play and people that don't mind pointing people in the right direction.
  • BIG--CAT
    BIG--CAT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 613
    I'm returning to game after a few year. To give an idea my top fleets are Grimshire wraiths and Kodiaks so that shows how far behind I am. Not looking for help to get the good stuff, just looking for a home to play and people that don't mind pointing people in the right direction.
    i am in sectort 446 welcome to come and join us

Haters will always Hate

• leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 648
    364 we had a couple of guys who started like you mate. welcome too join us,
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 359
    COOT is recruiting
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • roy27
    roy27
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    if you want to join SOWP alliance your welcome to were in 143 right now we do move around to different worlds and sectors
  • jason.whitten.169
    jason.whitten.169
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    364 we had a couple of guys who started like you mate. welcome too join us,

Toss me an invite if your still willing to let me join. Jason Whitten on FB, or Sirclownie in sector 442

• Pusssy_Galore
    Pusssy_Galore
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 28
    edited 17 Jan 2018, 4:59PM
    Alliance ARMADA is recruiting new members. Our home town is 208, but afcourse free to travel. Feel free to contact me. We drink a rum and see what we can mean for eachother ;)
  • steve.smith.37266136
    steve.smith.37266136
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 165
    Come to 44 an Join the MFTC we are the greatest small alliance in Battle Pirates history unlike all the other alliances we give out free t-shirts for the kiddies an have MFTC shot glasses for the adult players