Updates that will HELP improve the game.

Manny9212
Manny9212
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 7
Kixeye. I know you are trying to help the little guys out there and the only way to do that is the following.
1) Reput the banners up into the game. I know this sounds weird, but some of us big fellows would like to know when some of the events are coming and going.
2) Redoing the Planet Strike's & Sector Strike's point system. I liked the old version of the Planet Strike's point system and the new one is worse than then and it is like the Sector Strike's point system. The continuation of the point system from the Planet Strike's points to the Sector Strike's point system would be advised even tho it is hard to know when they are going to be going on as stated above.
3) Giving the ships that were faster before the revamps the speed that they need after it. As stated in an ex-vega player Mani-gaming once said "The destiny crusier used to be faster." The speed is needed for the game to take out the newer tech.
4) Adding newer tech for older factions. With all of the better things comming out you might want to do newer better tech that is researchable for the ones that dont have the new good blueprints. The blueprints might be based on base level or the level 1 or 5(I&V) tech that is already researchable.
5) Lowering the prices in the coin shop. The prices are too high and probably would need to come down to between 1 and 5 Us dollars.(0.83 to4.15 euros, 5 to 20 russian rubles).
6) Balencing out the newer tech to be on the same level as each other. this will help by not letting the old tech be weaker against newer tech.
7) Have the old Rebel tech be void resistant. This improvement will not be costly because the fleets in the planets are void resistant aswell.
These changes will help the player base community and help imroved android & ios readings and will get many players back
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

1) banner spam though, they can add the feature to remove certain banners like PS SS and AS as well as the riot. Wonder why the coin offer one is no longer removable though
    2) you arent supposed to get everything in 1 go. The aim was for you to get a few bp anf RIs, and once you got strong enuf to hit the 45s or 65s go for the hulls. With the frequency of running strikes you are not missing out on anything since they rerun every week. Besides you shouldnt be end game in a month anyway.
    3) maybe, but kix felt like they shld normalize things to a certain extent. Old python cutter speed was OP though.
    4) not planned. Wish they would but they felt introducing new tech via new seasons was better.
    5) Buying coins contributes to their revenue. Lowering the prize lowers the revenue, and if they cant make enough the game will shut down.
    6) then there wont be any form of progression in the game and it will be really messy. Kix wants there to be a distinction between old and new things, or new and old players wont know what to gun for.
    7) umm, every NPC fleet is void resistant including sector ones. Void resistant is because marauders are purely for pvp. I still dont get why some jokers choose to use marauders in their farming fleets. If you guys come out with more repair time cos of this dont come complaining to the forums then dont expect any response because youre the one at fault not kix.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    8) Remove the need to take all the prices from the shop before res exchange. We allready have do much useless crap in our inventory. We dont need more of it and also if you allready have 99 of one item you cant even take more so u end up 10-50 mil points and cant even exchange for res because u cant take other things before exchanging. This have to go!
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,654
    9) everything for free...
  • blackronin
    blackronin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 137
    Sounds like a great idea Andrea,  Salute.
  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976
    1. Reduce build/refit times by at least 40%
    2. Reduce repair time by at 25%
    3. Add a refit factory. Level 1 is for T1-T2. Level 2 is for T3-T4. Level 5 is for T5. Level 6 is for T6 and above.
  • Demopans
    Demopans
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 132

@GDIAX said:
    7) umm, every NPC fleet is void resistant including sector ones. Void resistant is because marauders are purely for pvp. I still dont get why some jokers choose to use marauders in their farming fleets. If you guys come out with more repair time cos of this dont come complaining to the forums then dont expect any response because youre the one at fault not kix.

I heard a rumor that void damage shreds npc shields, especially the ones in the deciver fleets.

• Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    Demopans said:

@GDIAX said:

I heard a rumor that void damage shreds npc shields, especially the ones in the deciver fleets.

Completely false. Every NPC fleet (including the splintered AXIS) has a high value (exact value unknown) of VO resistance. 
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 744
    edited 8 Jan 2018, 9:29PM
    1. Reduce build/refit times by at least 40%
    2. Reduce repair time by at 25%
    3. Add a refit factory. Level 1 is for T1-T2. Level 2 is for T3-T4. Level 5 is for T5. Level 6 is for T6 and above.
    25% is nowhere near enough.

1. Reduce repair times by at least 50%

That's all.  No need for a number 2 (for sure, we are all waiting for UI improvements to match the new event cadence, such as dismissable event banners popping up for every event so you can make them go away, and they reappear if you score points for that event)

Repair times is the one essential thing that needs changing.

Making people wait so long after that is a big part of why people are finding other games to play. They have time to kill, so they play something else, then they don't come back to Vega, because the something else they're playing doesn't make them wait.

I'm sure Kixeye thinks that reducing repair times will hurt their bottom line, but what it will do is bring literally thousands of players back to the game, wallets in hand.
  • Seardluin
    Seardluin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 269
    Jim Bo said:

I'm sure Kixeye thinks that reducing repair times will hurt their bottom line, but what it will do is bring literally thousands of players back to the game, wallets in hand.

THIS.

i know i would play more if i did not have to wait stupid amounts of time to wait for a fleet to repair.

yes i could coin it, but i choose not too.
    Sarcasm is implied where you think it is implied.

• Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Seardluin said:
    Jim Bo said:

THIS.

i know i would play more if i did not have to wait stupid amounts of time to wait for a fleet to repair.

yes i could coin it, but i choose not too.
    Yep, even coiners will only coin repairs so many times.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    edited 9 Jan 2018, 2:32PM
    Well a top end fleet is like 5-7 dollars to repair from fully dead.   

That's a value meal at McD's........    If I'm going to buy junk it's going to be delicious junk that actually keeps me happy for a bit.  LOL
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    for a TOP end fleet it's over $10...if that was cut to under $5 at the absolute maximum and average $1-$2 like it used to be, then that would start to make sense. It's too expensive right now, and people are choosing to play other games instead where they aren't overcharged.