How to complete fractured empires mastery?

OURASIE
OURASIE
Greenhorn
Joined May 2013 Posts: 3
How to complete fractured empires mastery? Thanks !
  • Joe Kingsley
    Joe Kingsley
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 6
    Any T5 hull upward I should think would be able to manage it , I cant remember though I completed it ages ago
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,229
    Any tier 5 conqueror hull should be able to do it, but I used a Spite and did it.
  • OURASIE
    OURASIE
    Greenhorn
    Any tier 5 conqueror hull should be able to do it, but I used a Spite and did it.

and what exactly must I do with that hull ? I don't understand it...

• Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 753
    OURASIE said:

fractured empires is what it says. they broke apart, they dont like each other, they hit each other. if you dont have powerful fleet, the best course of action is move out of their way. let them hit each other reducing targets you will need to hit. good luck captain
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • OURASIE
    OURASIE
    Greenhorn
    OURASIE said:

fractured empires is what it says. they broke apart, they dont like each other, they hit each other. if you dont have powerful fleet, the best course of action is move out of their way. let them hit each other reducing targets you will need to hit. good luck captain

Thanks captains !