Saved Base designs

ABNDaddy
ABNDaddy
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 38
edited 9 Nov 2017, 10:20PM
Any way to put a function into the game for saving base designs. So we can have can have the option to change out designs depending on what is going on for example invasion, monthly events or onslaught then War Path or PVP. This way instead of having to go through the whole process of redoing everything each time, we can simply save a design then just be able to click on a saved design and apply it. Would simply things and make it much easier...
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,422
    I agree posted about this last week.I rarely change around my base design because of the time it takes to rearrange everything.
  • Philip Foglar
    Philip Foglar
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,774
    This has been mentioned a number of times, wish someone from Kix would take note!
  • Teratorn43906 NEW
    Teratorn43906 NEW
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 42
    Definitely agree with this one.
    Or better yet, make a Base Planner like the one BYM and BP has, except with more design slots rather than the crappy base editor we have.
    Yes, I am a brony. I am also a SU and SVTFOE fan.

Admin of the War Commander: Rogue Assault Wiki.  VISIT IT HERE!
    Lend us help if able.

Check my Rogue Assault stats out, if you want.

Editing signatures doesn't have an html option... Great.
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 640
    yes wish they add save base design and alliance chat soon. i really like to get this things in the game.
    "WAR COMMANDER "

A Broken game trying survive towards wrong direction 
  • Bloodthrsty1966
    Bloodthrsty1966
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 114
    totally agree been saying it for ages 

• NemesisDarkly
    NemesisDarkly
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,358
    CM_Burny said:
    Thanks for the suggestion. It sounds like a good idea that I can mention to the designers.
    Not mention, write it down on a sticky note, attach it to the end of a rubber dildo and beat them round the head with it till we get one! :) 

They know what we want regarding this but theres always something else to work on and this is always pushed to the back of the list, shame cause its something the game these days really needs.
    Invasion, Onslaught, Events, PvP all require different set ups and layouts and have you even tried completely redoing a base in WC yet?
    You'll know how badly this feature is needed if so.
    Pester like theres no tomorrow Bunny, get it done :)