Thank you Kixeye :) :)

xxCroftYxx
xxCroftYxx
Incursion Leader
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,154
Its been a long time coming, but great job and thank you.

• FARMER ACHILLES
    FARMER ACHILLES
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 117
    Thank you for what ?? cheaters still can play the game and won't be banned , its good kixeye fixing this but i think all who didn't follow the TOS should be banned , so cheat all u want because kixeye won't bann u , only fix the cheats lmfao its really a joke , i make a contract and break it and get away with it lmfao

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,219
    Thank you for what ?? cheaters still can play the game and won't be banned , its good kixeye fixing this but i think all who didn't follow the TOS should be banned , so cheat all u want because kixeye won't bann u , only fix the cheats **** its really a joke , i make a contract and break it and get away with it ****

It's a start FA. Frustrations are welcomed but please mind the forum rules and let's keep it away form being toxic about it. Thank you
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • FARMER ACHILLES
    FARMER ACHILLES
    Minor Nuisance
    ah the forumrules , if i don't follow them i get a forum bann right???? must be different then the TOS then and yes i am frustrated because i just can't understand this 

• danansusan
    danansusan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 19
    fa crys alot dont mind him
  • ZedsDeadBaby
    ZedsDeadBaby
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    Thank you for what ?? cheaters still can play the game and won't be banned , its good kixeye fixing this but i think all who didn't follow the TOS should be banned , so cheat all u want because kixeye won't bann u , only fix the cheats **** its really a joke , i make a contract and break it and get away with it ****

You should be thankful kixeye gave you a second chance after your base was cratered.Do you want me to post a picture of your cratered base?
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1,154

Yes its beyond frustrating that there is no punishment, but this is a great step forward at least.
  • FARMER ACHILLES
    FARMER ACHILLES
    Minor Nuisance
    sure go ahead and it wasn't a bann only suspencion in order to fix my ws but feel free to post your propaganda 

• ZedsDeadBaby
    ZedsDeadBaby
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    sure go ahead and it wasn't a bann only suspencion in order to fix my ws but feel free to post your propaganda 

your base was cratered for cheated workshop simple as. if you had a bug with your WS they would fix it like they normally do....
  • Drone
    Drone
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 436
    Its been a long time coming, but great job and thank you.

Guess you was a bit eager in the thanking department??
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,314
    Mmmm i cant wait for the tears and crys of the cheaters in chat * wtf kixeye why is my base small again* while they blame bugs for it ....
    like they did when all there cheated omega toys were removed lol
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,481
    We're glad we were able to get this fix in for you guys!
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 8 Nov 2017, 9:21PM
    ah the forumrules , if i don't follow them i get a forum bann right???? must be different then the TOS then and yes i am frustrated because i just can't understand this 

You can refer to the forums for a list of rules which apply to forums, chats and world chats/comms. The link is : https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

It is okay to be frustrated, grab one of us in a PM... we hear why you are frustrated and we know why... believe me .... I dislike that topic as much as you do, we just need to keep that subject in a PM please.  Thank you for understanding

P.S. and no one is banning you, just be mindful of the rules as everyone needs to be not just you :)

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,107

If anyone broke any point of the ToS slightly, you would not imagine how many players that would be banned for that. Every offense against the ToS should not result in a suspension and it's also important for kixeye to keep there customers.

One thing that could make a lot of players banned if they followed the ToS so strictly as you wants is being banned for creating alternative accounts.

It's up to kixeye to decide which actions they want to take against users that break there ToS.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Lady_Dragons
    Lady_Dragons
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 45

NOTES:

Some users that started the tutorial prior to the update may notice that their buildings have been re-arranged. This is a known issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Base expansion actually increases the buildable area by about 8% per level, not 10% per level. They were advertised at 10% per level in the past, this was partially because the first level is quite close to 10%. However we want to be as transparent as possible. If players complain about the “Change in the size of a base expansion” we can let them know that those had been incorrectly described before, and we are correcting those values in the game’s user interface to better reflect the actual size increase that a player will gain when they expand borders.
    WC Community Manager

so they stating for the last 6 yrs the display of border expansion 10% has been wrong for all this time???????
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,422
    well im thankful they found a issue before it fully went into the game for once  better they pull a delay then pull 5 quick fixs in a row 
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,107

According to the ToS, you agree to follow all additional terms when using there service and this includes the forum rules. The forum rules is an addition to the ToS with special rules for certain aspects of the Service. Don't forget that Service is defined as all aspects that requires usage of an account to access or use and this includes the forums.

Here is what the US ToS says about additional terms to the ToS. I have marked in red the section that you agree to follow additional terms.

These terms of service (this "Agreement") set forth a legally binding contract between You and KIXEYE Inc., a Delaware corporation headquartered in San Francisco, CA ("KIXEYE," "we," "our," or "us"), governing Your access and use of all websites to which this Agreement is posted, including our website located at http://www.kixeye.com and all affiliated websites owned and operated by us (collectively, our "Site"), our games, and any related services, technology, processes, and materials, including, but not limited to, content and account related messages (collectively, the "Service"), whether provided directly by us or distributed, hosted, or reproduced by any third-party website or service (e.g. Facebook, Apple App Store, third-party game website, etc.). "You," "Your," and "Yourself" mean the person who uses the Service.

By using the Service, You agree that You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. In addition, when accessing or using certain elements of the Service, You will be subject to any additional terms, as applicable, which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement, including, without limitation, our Privacy Policy, our Forum Rules, and any end user license agreements for any of our software that You use to access to the Service. In case of any conflict between this Agreement and the Forum Rules or other published terms related to the Service, this Agreement will prevail.

An if you didn't happen to live in the US, the same thing is also said in the none US ToS. I have marked in red the section that you agree to follow additional terms.

These terms of service (the "Agreement") set forth a legally binding contract defining the rights and obligations of You and KIXEYE B.V. ("KIXEYE," "we," or us") when You use our games and all related services (including game or account related messages), technology, processes and materials (the "Services"), whether on our Site or any third-party site. Among other things, this Agreement provides that there are NO REFUNDS and KIXEYE may ban You for violation of these terms. If You use our Services or our Site, You are agreeing that You have read, understood and agree to be bound by all terms of the Agreement. If You do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please do not access or use any part of the Service.

In addition, when using certain services, You will be subject to any additional terms, including, without limitation, the Privacy Policy and our forum rules. All such terms are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.

<|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 8 Nov 2017, 10:03PM

NOTES:

Some users that started the tutorial prior to the update may notice that their buildings have been re-arranged. This is a known issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Base expansion actually increases the buildable area by about 8% per level, not 10% per level. They were advertised at 10% per level in the past, this was partially because the first level is quite close to 10%. However we want to be as transparent as possible. If players complain about the “Change in the size of a base expansion” we can let them know that those had been incorrectly described before, and we are correcting those values in the game’s user interface to better reflect the actual size increase that a player will gain when they expand borders.
    WC Community Manager

so they stating for the last 6 yrs the display of border expansion 10% has been wrong for all this time???????
    the math has been correct the entire time, the verbiage was incorrect. 

the first expansion clearly, if you do the math, is 10% all subsequent mathematical equations for each level equal 8%
This discussion has been closed.