FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    FishBite said:
    @SecondTime

@SecondTime

"I can't believe you'r blaming kixeye for something you had plenty of time to fix your self but choose to build other things you your self is the one that picks what to build for! so with that said next time listen to what is put out to help in your thinking of what way you plan on doing! raid/ fm /tlc and so on! all the tokens the free repair and coins they give out is just that free no charge ! get over it and play or move on ."

plenty of time!?....are you focking joking?...do you think you know how and when I play?...becouse news flash, jackass, you don't, that's for **** sure, so don't you dare assume that you do...I obviously do not play this game as much as you do therefore I don't get as much shlt done, there's a thing called life that is much more important than spending the majority of my life constantly stuck on this rundown, good for nothing, game like you do...I have hardly any tokens, I hardly ever coin because I consider it a waste of money, the time it takes to build and rank a fleet is ridicules and, plus, by the time I do finish building the fleet something new is released that either trumps the effectiveness of said fleet, or they make changes to the hull that make it completely useless...each turret takes 20 to 30 focking days to equip....not to mention the upgrades...I feel like I constantly work my **** off on this game for little to no profit whatsoever....and that's mainly becouse of how how frequently the developers release new stuff that make last month's "new stuff" completely and utterly obsolete....and with this I ask, what's the point in even trying when I'm always destined to fail at reaching my goals ,not becouse of my inability to play this game as if it were the only thing in the world that matters, but becouse the developers of this game won't allow it?...what's the focking point?

Well said massimus93, obviously @secondtime is a whale who buys his way to a better level than me.

Kix has thrown us a couple of crumbs in the form of repair tokens - stick the focking token up your ****.   You told us of a change to 2 of the FM targets ut you changed all f them.  We don't trust your word - you are focking liars.  We want the old FM targets back.  Not your focking crumbs.  You made 61s easier, after you made them harder.  This might be good except there are very, very few of them.  Kix wonders why we don't trust them.  They are focking liars who only wish is to screw us over.

The only way to restore our confidence in Kix is for them to focking listen to us and to revert back to the previous FM system.
    Well said.  There just is not enough time to build all the fleets they want us to have.  They do that on purpose to make us coin, but this just too much.
    no, they give us plenty of time. that is not the issue at hand.
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,926
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 8:05AM
    once again a thread turns into ego stroking arguments with some players, as if there isnt enough garbage to wade through with this thread

How about offering your sage words of wisdom to Kix Mr L104 with under 200 medals, I'm guessing you're what many would refer to as a, in kinder words, a PvE pirate (hey, your choice to play that game, PvP just adds to the cost)
    lvl 108 with 234 medals which is besides the point, words of wisdom, problems are just solutions in disguise. oh and never argue with a percieved idiot. they may be doing the same
    Profile search here is woefully out of date, another bug that Kix can't fix.
    Sorry, but the problem of the 89? Folks who have Citadels (like myself) have the solution-build IBs. NOT going to happen. My L59 alt doesn't even have Cits (has the tech, but I digress) so was getting T4 with Pun & Novas, well, game over for that account, what's the point?
    That's what many players are staring down the barrel of, new fleets. & they say the same thing-what's the point?
    Or if they do have the fleets, they don't want the grind, which was promised not to be the case.
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • massimus93
    massimus93
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 24
    FishBite said:
    @SecondTime

@SecondTime

"I can't believe you'r blaming kixeye for something you had plenty of time to fix your self but choose to build other things you your self is the one that picks what to build for! so with that said next time listen to what is put out to help in your thinking of what way you plan on doing! raid/ fm /tlc and so on! all the tokens the free repair and coins they give out is just that free no charge ! get over it and play or move on ."

plenty of time!?....are you focking joking?...do you think you know how and when I play?...becouse news flash, jackass, you don't, that's for **** sure, so don't you dare assume that you do...I obviously do not play this game as much as you do therefore I don't get as much shlt done, there's a thing called life that is much more important than spending the majority of my life constantly stuck on this rundown, good for nothing, game like you do...I have hardly any tokens, I hardly ever coin because I consider it a waste of money, the time it takes to build and rank a fleet is ridicules and, plus, by the time I do finish building the fleet something new is released that either trumps the effectiveness of said fleet, or they make changes to the hull that make it completely useless...each turret takes 20 to 30 focking days to equip....not to mention the upgrades...I feel like I constantly work my **** off on this game for little to no profit whatsoever....and that's mainly becouse of how how frequently the developers release new stuff that make last month's "new stuff" completely and utterly obsolete....and with this I ask, what's the point in even trying when I'm always destined to fail at reaching my goals ,not becouse of my inability to play this game as if it were the only thing in the world that matters, but becouse the developers of this game won't allow it?...what's the focking point?

Well said massimus93, obviously @secondtime is a whale who buys his way to a better level than me.

Kix has thrown us a couple of crumbs in the form of repair tokens - stick the focking token up your ****.   You told us of a change to 2 of the FM targets ut you changed all f them.  We don't trust your word - you are focking liars.  We want the old FM targets back.  Not your focking crumbs.  You made 61s easier, after you made them harder.  This might be good except there are very, very few of them.  Kix wonders why we don't trust them.  They are focking liars who only wish is to screw us over.

The only way to restore our confidence in Kix is for them to focking listen to us and to revert back to the previous FM system.
    Well said.  There just is not enough time to build all the fleets they want us to have.  They do that on purpose to make us coin, but this just too much.
    not enough for low lvl players tho...especially those who don't have mountains of ship tokens.
  • smellsfishy
    smellsfishy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 611
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 3:52AM
    FishBite said:
    @SecondTime

@SecondTime

I disagree with you.  So what is the issue at hand in your opinion?

• Zarek13
    Zarek13
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 259
    Over 99 pages, soon to be a 100, and yet we have yet to see anyone from kix rolling back everything. To me this isn't a surprise, in fact I fully expected them to do something like this. This is pretty much suicide, they want this thing to die as quickly as possible and they don't care what people have to say.

Of course you'll have the plants, who I won't name but I'm sure we know who they are, will say that the game is still good and even better with this new change but lets be real here, how many would be willing to sit on their **** for hours on end to complete one simple chore?
  • TheGrowler
    TheGrowler
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 35
    why has my last post been deleted/ disappeared .. on how to fix sort this problem out ? ( JUST GET RID OF THE SHIPS IN THE 115) and also my ships repairs keep stopping ?
      4 TIMES NOW I HAVE LOGGED IN AND MY SHIPS ARE NOT REPAIRING ? 

• Apocalypse_HM
    Apocalypse_HM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 435
    why has my last post been deleted/ disappeared .. on how to fix sort this problem out ? ( JUST GET RID OF THE SHIPS IN THE 115) and also my ships repairs keep stopping ?
      4 TIMES NOW I HAVE LOGGED IN AND MY SHIPS ARE NOT REPAIRING ? 

When you go to logout launch another fleet then recall them this is a well known and documented bug. And oh BTW frack the new FM change it bad you greedy bastages.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,926
    FishBite said:
    @SecondTime

@SecondTime

Yes, we have "plenty of time" but.. By the time it's made, it's out of date, or close to

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • A game
    A game
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 955
    DADakaDTM said:
    KIXEYE  YOU need to listen to this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rampage   listen to this and you will see how we feel..............

Perfect chat guys/gals...great overall talk and it explains exactly how a great majority of us feel.
  • Artizan
    Artizan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 119

Give me bacon or give me death !!!!

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    mstary1 said:
    Ok, I have done 6x 115's so far, using 2 fleets, averaging around 15 minutes repair per 115. My response?
    Holy boring batcrap batman!  In an out 4 times with different fleet to keep damage low. I would have to go back to 2011 when I used
    preds to kill lvl 7 cargoes to think of a more mundane, boring experience. And I'm only half way through the FM to boot!
    The TLC's lay dormant, I don;t have time for those now. Oh and nice touch on the last fleet in the 115. Having cits leading allows the Super Rhinos to get off a few more damaging salvo's.

This travesty of an update cannot have been from the devs idea to improve the game. No, this decision comes from 
    Mr, "Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have." Harbin.  I used to think the May 2012 graphics update was the worst debacle even from Kixeye.  Congrats, you've upped the bar.  But then again , the graphics update was a Harbin idea as well. Remember the Janka video, taking the  mickey out of Zynga?  Congrats again Kixeye. You're Janka now. 
    dont jump in and out. 

problem solved.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 6:05AM
    FishBite said:
    @SecondTime

@SecondTime

Yes, we have "plenty of time" but.. By the time it's made, it's out of date, or close to

that is true

if your builds truly suck

cannoneers, ics, ibs, monos, zelos, skys, phoenix have all been good for a minimum of months.

fishbite does have a point though. if you are supergreedy there is not enough build time.

if you want to simply do everything that is possible in the game, there is enough.

• John.Smith664
    John.Smith664
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 265
    it occurred to be the other day why Kix is doing all this now. its almost christmas.

i dont know why i did not see this sooner.

it all makes perfect sense now.

they have to pay all those christmas bonuses for all the "good work" their employees have been doing all year. so they needed to raise the capitol to make sure those bonus checks did not bounce. 
  • WatchMan OUR1
    WatchMan OUR1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 595
    Hunter fleet on hold, now building/refitting Zelos for FM to get damage down to manageable lvl's,

But once again this just means a coin loss for Kixeye, as I don't coin FM, but do coin raids. 
    LVL 147

I could agree with you, then we would both be wrong
  • rob.croft.7
    rob.croft.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 138
    if u  A-holes  won't do anything about your mess .... at least sort the **** lag in the targets most people have been forced into. was grinding 88s to T5 twice with pun and x2 cits. cits too slow to get through fog bank at entrance of 89s - ok :( . went to 82s. first cpl done for 30 mins rep. (mainly from the endless fleets). the lag has taken rep from 30 mins to 2 - 3 hours. if half the player base has left or refusing to do/try FM and half the remaining are spending most of their time in dock ...... then the fkn servers should be running perfect game for the 5 or 6 of us left trying. the playing community awards Order of BS + INEPTITUDE to kings of kix mountain
  • SOLO123
    SOLO123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 227
    My strategy for the new FM targets is not to do them.

I like many foolishly took kix at there word that the targets would stay the same until June 2018, and having built a couple of fleets that would do the FM for minimal damage, concentrated on the other aspects of the PvE game, heck I even have dabbled with the Bounty PvP thing. Apart from that I haven't done any PvP for a few years. 

So I am concentrating on doing the Icebreaker and other campaigns, the tokens have been very handy for those, my plan is to get as many IB tokens as possible and build a fleet of IB's ready for rankin after the next raid.
    Yep I will miss out on a few weeks tokens, but the one saving grace to this new format is that we only need to redeem any one prize in each level to access the tokens, so unless kix decides to change this I should be up and running again fairly quickly.

Do i like the FM change, nope (apart from the store aspect) not in the slightest, do i understand the reasoning for making the change, yep they want us to coin repairs, is that going to happen from me, NO never on the FM never have and never will.
  • NiceBob7
    NiceBob7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 207
    With the FM all our low level and I am saying unde 90 can't do the FM weekly. There not enough points in the  lower targets to progress enough point to get prizes in 3rg tier. What was free the tokens and Urum now we have to waste our point to buy them. Taking them away from Prizes we could used. That a Indian giver move and a sign of greed. Game play been having issue, with narrow space to move whole fleet tend to loss control and spin out of control. This I notice do a 103 and Tec UP step. Understand the rule her what goes very fast is hard to control in battle this reason the Icebreaker is getting hard to control. Using them in 115 they can't stay on course and tend to spin around too much hitting mines. getting tired them sinking and having to wait 14 to 16 hr play. UNless kix is smart and give use 1/2 health doing FM except fan base to truly drop. Already we loss players quitting because of the greed kix showing 
    Roberto Sector 167 Ally 1SF in Battle Pirates and  War Commander Sector 92. 
  • tigerexp
    tigerexp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 100
    Trying for the 100th post .... lol
  • rob.croft.7
    rob.croft.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 138
    tigerexp said:
    Trying for the 100th post .... lol
    Failed/jailed. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200
  • kixeyeuser_1351641469341_18430_1866280099
    kixeyeuser_1351641469341_18430_1866280099
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 81
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 7:37AM
    In time ,those left after this debacle, will have a fleet that can do the new 115 easily .Some already have .I can do them ,but it is very time consuming .Now i am well aware the majority of people are struggling. By the time they do get a suitable fleet built, and ranked ,the format will change again .I could do the whole FM by hitting 7x113 .Now i need, 12x115  just to claim 2 prizes in tier 5 .!!!   Forget prizes in lower tiers .That is just 2 prizes in tier 5 .!! So nearly twice the targets ,that take longer to do, and deal ridiculous damage from overpower zoe's . So even for those who can do them (the  small minority of players ) Have had the fm chore more than doubled in seat time .The prizes are obviously overpriced( point wise) to the amount of time required to get those points. Kix may address this and reduce the points .My problem is even if they do , it will only be to appease ,and in time will increase them again when things calm down . They have lost my trust ,and have no credibility ,and i  believe what they have been doing is bordering on criminal .If anyone ever decided to do a "class action" i would join .  
  • jeff g
    jeff g
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 312
    Ok, kix is off my xmas card list..very naughty doings does not deserve any presents this year.

Ho Ho Ho
  • Dare_Devil1
    Dare_Devil1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,595
    So I just redeemed the spirit special after 9 or 10 x 115's, kinda lost count due to the monotony. 
    But I would have to say the Seek and Destroy Rhino/Citadel fleet are the biggest issue.

Now these 4 fleets would be unacceptable in ANY target right now. Whether it be a TLC, base parts, Titanium or uranium.
    Even half repair raid time would cause outrage if these fleets made an appearance. They are just too overpowered. But to put them into the bread and butter FM is just stupid.

What did you think would happen Kixeye?  Did you test them wiping out the best tank in the game with ease and think, "hey, that's cool!"

Taking to friends and players in comms and the general consensus is most are waiting to see if the FM stays the same after the raid. If so, be prepared for more walkouts. So far the new FM stands as such. Kixeye + the same three forum cheerleaders vs everyone else.  Even the TFC crew, who are your best free form of advertising are livid, and saying so outside this forum. The big man came onto the forums to apologise for the 2012 graphics debacle, it is time for him to make another rare appearance. 

The super rhinos have to go, end of story. 

Space Invaders elite player.