FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• Altonator
    Altonator
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,811
    well got  it down to 1.5 hr rep on 2 IB  i had kikking around  the ib kill the rhino Z monos kill the turrets  . But this takes time retreat etc  , So  kill 103 s  equals same seat time  for points . yuckk 
    will refit more after the final fang is born  . free  as i deserve as i ll coin no more  :smiley: )
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,223
    Nada6165 said:
    sinista said:
    tigerexp said:
    Bort forgot to mention he only does PVE so has a lot less ships to build, kinda pointless if you ask me only playing PVE 
    So what if he does? You can build Conquerors in the conquest yard.
    conquest yard? without gold? ha i wont be starting mine until sometime next summer.
    Mine is already built and I used no coin building it. I did use the 20 days of tokens from last raid on it though.
    did you use any coin's to get the tokens?  Be Honest.
    Maybe 2 or 3? I used fangs last raid and when I had to repair I just did it slow. I was in no rush at all.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 12:53AM
    tigerexp said:
    Bort forgot to mention he only does PVE so has a lot less ships to build, kinda pointless if you ask me only playing PVE 
    really?
    so you think Bort, if he does only PvE, is in the minority?
    plenty club seals for alli points, that's not really PvP...
    I think you can look at the leaderboards....look at what the majority of bases are worth in medals and come to the conclusion that he isn't in the minority.
    Kixeye pretty much set the table for this when they initiated the PvE- PvP split - you can easily get along in this game doing just PvE.

could it be you're just fishing for an insult and this is the best you can do?
  • leewill31
    leewill31
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 306
    Well kixeye showing there true colors with this change all most halfing anything we got token wise from previous FM's says as much as you need to know about this bag of bullshit change.............
  • Firefighter4
    Firefighter4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 180
    I am only posting to get this to 100 pages....burp
  • Mad_Scientist
    Mad_Scientist
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7,716

@UFO_Blitzer said:
    They did change the FM.  I think it was a much needed change.  I got tired of being bored doing the FM so I have enjoyed refitting my ships to try and get the repair time down on my fleet.  The new 115 has been a challenge and I have to say, GREAT JOB KIX, challenge accepted.  This game needed some new things and I hope they add more. 

Is this the same Blitzer I used to know from the old days that never saw a cerb he didn't like? LOL

Meep!
  • fornicator
    fornicator
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1
    tHANKS FOR KILLING MY GAME SINCE YOU INTRODUCED THE NEW BASE KILLER    IM DONE KIX

• thetomcat
    thetomcat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15
    Silence is golden, oh yes we care we listen to feedback.
  • Timewarped
    Timewarped
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 857
    I am only posting to get this to 100 pages....burp
    I don't needs help to get to 100 pages, but might as well make it a team effort :D:D:D
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,084
    thetomcat said:
    Silence is golden, oh yes we care we listen to feedback.
    except on weekends
  • Calvin43
    Calvin43
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    minimal enjoyment for maximum damage in 115s.   how in the heck do we kill the new rhino guards in a 115?   
    just enough token repairs for zelos tank and flagship only...   
    oh and anyone mention yet, why oh why does the game need expiration timers needed for tier4 and tier 5?
  • robs43564
    robs43564
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 44
    there will be no more coining fleets or repairs this has taken the toll and the straw that broke the camels back
  • robs43564
    robs43564
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 44
    and i take the above post as FAKE NEWS 
  • GO Trump
    GO Trump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 237
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 2:49AM
    people wouldnt  be havin a cow about this if kixeye gave us the rite amount of points per hit. the 82s use to pay out 3.5million but now u get 10k. really how do u figure that out kixeye?? same for the 103s they use to pay out 27million and now there only worth 60k points. really and u have 3 1/2days to get the rite amount of points to get ur chest say like prize pool 3 which is 1 building tokens and up to 15k uranium. well i got sucker punch because i only got 3k uranium from it.lol. but still only 1 day build token??? old FM u do it once u get 1 day build token then hit reset and u can get another one. usen 4 ice breakers and testing on the 103s ive got the repair down from 11hours to 4 1/2hours and still working it out. but the problem is the point pay out which really sucks because i cant just sit on my **** and grind like hell to get my points bec ause i do have to work and if this keeps going on like this i will take my $400 a month i put on this game and take it else where. been playing this game for a long time since black water days which was more fun then the game is now and its going down hill very fast. but hey had to put my 2 cents in
  • Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 600

Reduce the rhino damage and allow us to buy two chests from each prize pool, 1 chest sucks because we are doing more work for way less reward. I'm sure I have said this in this thread before, but things get lost when stuff is merged, deleted, and 93 pages.

• Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 3:00AM
    At this point i have to ask a serious question. Considering the fact that flash will be discontinued in a few short years and this ridiculous mentality to tick off players, are you trying to get players to quit as an excuse to shut down the game before flash shuts you down first? make it so its the players choice to leave and use the reduced number of players as justification to shut down?? Im being serious with this question because it is a legit strategy if you plan on bringing the game to a halt before flash ending.....i would be saddened if this is the case but would appreciate the honesty...  
  • Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 600

@Shadow527 said:
    At this point i have to ask a serious question. Considering the fact that flash will be discontinued in a few short years and this ridiculous mentality to tick off players, are you trying to get players to quit as an excuse to shut down the game before flash shuts you down first? make it so its the players choice to leave and use the reduced number of players as justification to shut down?? Im being serious with this question because it is a legit strategy if you plan on bringing the game to a halt before flash ending.....i would be saddened if this is the case but would appreciate the honesty...  

I said the same thing on comms today!!

• Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    Jimbo073 said:

@Shadow527 said:

I said the same thing on comms today!!

Didnt see it but at least we are of same mind
  • Chalkie2014
    Chalkie2014
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 4
    edited 5 Nov 2017, 3:09AM
    @SecondTime

@SecondTime

"I can't believe you'r blaming kixeye for something you had plenty of time to fix your self but choose to build other things you your self is the one that picks what to build for! so with that said next time listen to what is put out to help in your thinking of what way you plan on doing! raid/ fm /tlc and so on! all the tokens the free repair and coins they give out is just that free no charge ! get over it and play or move on ."

plenty of time!?....are you focking joking?...do you think you know how and when I play?...becouse news flash, jackass, you don't, that's for **** sure, so don't you dare assume that you do...I obviously do not play this game as much as you do therefore I don't get as much shlt done, there's a thing called life that is much more important than spending the majority of my life constantly stuck on this rundown, good for nothing, game like you do...I have hardly any tokens, I hardly ever coin because I consider it a waste of money, the time it takes to build and rank a fleet is ridicules and, plus, by the time I do finish building the fleet something new is released that either trumps the effectiveness of said fleet, or they make changes to the hull that make it completely useless...each turret takes 20 to 30 focking days to equip....not to mention the upgrades...I feel like I constantly work my **** off on this game for little to no profit whatsoever....and that's mainly becouse of how how frequently the developers release new stuff that make last month's "new stuff" completely and utterly obsolete....and with this I ask, what's the point in even trying when I'm always destined to fail at reaching my goals ,not becouse of my inability to play this game as if it were the only thing in the world that matters, but becouse the developers of this game won't allow it?...what's the focking point?

Well said massimus93, obviously @secondtime is a whale who buys his way to a better level than me.

Kix has thrown us a couple of crumbs in the form of repair tokens - stick the focking token up your arse.   You told us of a change to 2 of the FM targets ut you changed all f them.  We don't trust your word - you are focking liars.  We want the old FM targets back.  Not your focking crumbs.  You made 61s easier, after you made them harder.  This might be good except there are very, very few of them.  Kix wonders why we don't trust them.  They are focking liars who only wish is to screw us over.

The only way to restore our confidence in Kix is for them to focking listen to us and to revert back to the previous FM system.
  • Morgan McKey
    Morgan McKey
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 620
    Four days past, almost a hundred pages in vitriolic resentment over this latest farce, and still absolute silence from Unicorn Mountain?

Ladies and gents, I present you: the amount of **** given by our benevolent devs, in full negative correlation with the amount of money being spent right now on their last stroke of genius.

Face it folks, as far as Kix is concerned, you either get with the program, or you can get lost.
    Go ahead, scrap those bases. See if they care.
    Only the most loyal of players will remain. The ones willing to spend as much as it takes, as often as it takes.
    And Kix will keep thinning out the herd. Separate the wheat from the chaff by pushing the bar a little higher each time, as they've been doing for years.
    Anyone unable or unwilling to pay the price ain't worth having around no more. Dead weight. Not spending enough is the same as not spending AT ALL.
    Until all that's left, are the select few TRUE fans, all alone on their little islands, with all their top tier tech and barely anyone left to hit, facing the end together when Kix finally makes the last withdrawal straight from their fan's accounts, and closes up shop for good.
    I can tell you coiners are not drooling idiots who coin with no care.There is only one truth in this Kixeye absolutely does not have the control here or anywhere.The control is with the people paying money to play the game.When kixeye does stupid stuff they suffer the consequence's.That's not saying that they don't continue to make the same mistake over and over.It's saying in order for any business to survive they must offer a product that people are willing to buy otherwise they have nothing to offer.When that happens they lose more customers and at some point there will not be enough money left coming into the game that they can even buy toilet paper.Consumers own the economy Kixeye will not survive trying to force purchase and sale on the paying customer.  
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,418
    once again a thread turns into ego stroking arguments with some players, as if there isnt enough garbage to wade through with this thread

How about offering your sage words of wisdom to Kix Mr L104 with under 200 medals, I'm guessing you're what many would refer to as a, in kinder words, a PvE pirate (hey, your choice to play that game, PvP just adds to the cost)
    lvl 108 with 234 medals which is besides the point, words of wisdom, problems are just solutions in disguise. oh and never argue with a percieved idiot. they may be doing the same
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    98 pages and yet still nothng done about the 115 thats a big forget you players from kixeye.
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    Gryffon said:
    98 pages and yet still nothng done about the 115 thats a big forget you players from kixeye.
    well. the thing is, nothing needs to be done about the 115 and, however tacitly, we have confirmed for kix for years that this kind of thing is ultimately fine.
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.