Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 77
    Again Kixeye!!!!!!!! you buff the buff stop this madness and **** you
    I'm one with the Void, it look at me and see me as an equal
  • Napolean Bonerfart
    Napolean Bonerfart
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 20

We all acknowledge the event fleets are exceptionally difficult. 11 axis ships dealing void damage vs our 6 ships is very unfair.

And yet I keep thinking...betrayal. The title is quite appropriate. After reading a post by one of the CMs—that was quickly deleted—do we not all feel betrayed? We all grind, repair, grind, repair, etc...but this event is over the top. We were told the Marauder faction was for pvp, not pve...yet the implication from the aforementioned post stated the exact opposite.

I’m not saying kixeye owes us anything, but as a fanbase that has been grinding events for years, enough is enough. This simply isn’t fair. I would like the rationale for making this event so difficult.

• Mustang Rebel
    Mustang Rebel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 24

The speed buff is the worst. I could run and more before for acceptable damage now they are just WAY too fast.

• littlefreb
    littlefreb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 12

@rvc dino said:
    I have no more words i

believe kixeye

is finely going on the right pat whit this new fleet set up that skill is coming back

Lol can u show me what is d skills needed when u cant even kill 100s with elite enforcer?

• Fatcatlovespizza
    Fatcatlovespizza
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 138
    This is part of Kixeyes way of closing the game down and driving the final amount of revenue before closing the doors Dec 2017.
  • Mustang Rebel
    Mustang Rebel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 24

Paul told us the rationale before....coins and nothing else. If you don't spend mega coins each fight the game is broken according to him

• LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 282

Manni an alot of good players seen this day comein an here it is, way to go Kixeye

• Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 744
    edited 3 Nov 2017, 3:21AM
    ok, the fleets have been puffed even more, on top of

1. Excessive weapon range
    2. Excessive Paladin speed
    3. Starting skewed way over to the side, at the edge of the play area so that the overly fast paladin can pin you against the edge.

If this was all in effect at the start, there wouldn't be anywhere near as many complaints... But there would still be a lot of complaints. It's so overpowered now it's stupid.
  • Fatcatlovespizza
    Fatcatlovespizza
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 138
    I am spending the time with my better half, getting them drunk as fok and having my way with them.
    Good thing I promised I wouldnt game much as I wont at all for this event.
    Kixeye have 1 last chance... and a final warning.... Fix your **** and restructure your bullshit events AND spam from 13 events a month to something realistic otherwise you get the hose...
  • shady8783
    shady8783
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 28

@Will Thomas said:
    Kix buffed the crap out of the outposts too. Never been unable to finish a coop 90 before with my fleet but I died this time. And why are axis ships so worthless!?! I spend time to get them, mark them up, and they suck suck suck. It is like they have zero plasma resistance and die as quick or quicker than my xeno ships. What's the point of building axis at all when there is no noticeable improvement unless I can get them to mk6?

Just spend 1000 bucks haha thats the kix way

• GoldenGunner.PT
    GoldenGunner.PT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 59

Kixeye. just see shields with xeno weapons resistance,   that special doesn't exist on the game, 

special to increase plasma weapons distance.  

you don't like people hacking Vega.   but sorry you guys are the first doing it.

• Will Thomas
    Will Thomas
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 74

@Napolean Bonerfart said:
    We all acknowledge the event fleets are exceptionally difficult. 11 axis ships dealing void damage vs our 6 ships is very unfair.

And yet I keep thinking...betrayal. The title is quite appropriate. After reading a post by one of the CMs—that was quickly deleted—do we not all feel betrayed? We all grind, repair, grind, repair, etc...but this event is over the top. We were told the Marauder faction was for pvp, not pve...yet the implication from the aforementioned post stated the exact opposite.

I’m not saying kixeye owes us anything, but as a fanbase that has been grinding events for years, enough is enough. This simply isn’t fair. I would like the rationale for making this event so difficult.

Yep and we cant use our marauder ships cause their ships are all immune to void damage.

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,399

They aren’t doing void damage they’re doing plasma damage. God, get with it guys.

-Git Gud 
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 744

The speed buff is the worst. I could run and more before for acceptable damage now they are just WAY too fast.

speed buff AND skewed over to one side of the battle area, right up against the border, so the paladin on speed can pin you against the edge
  • Napolean Bonerfart
    Napolean Bonerfart
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 20

Who cares if it’s plasma or void? If it’s plasma damage and I’m using guardians it’s all the more frustrating.

• Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 179
    Unplayable, we will see how it goes tomorrow the "data collection" ...

I'm going to suggest that Wiki.com add "vegaconflict" as synonymous with "nefarious" ...

- Have a vegaconflit day, your full of betrayal
    yep, unplayable is the difficulty level right now. the alliance im in is giving up too they are tired of the gating, the constant **** fuckery and are going to quit the game and arent continuing on the event and possibly the game.
  • MechaGhidorah
    MechaGhidorah
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 154

I wonder how Cyrus Leung is fairing against these new buffed targets, because I'm sure 99.999% of players are simply "piloting wrong" against them

• Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Just report Kixeye to Apple and Google Play and demand refunds for the crap they have been doing. I am sure if enough complaints are filed against them the app stores will step in remove their content.
    Nice idea, I support it !!! Maybe, we could suggest to Apple and Google Play, that they remove vegaconflict from their lists, and stay alone in steam, and we all know what happens to the steam games that nobody wants to play, and have hundreds or thousands of negative points ...
    LOL ya BOI!
  • SaffronSkies
    SaffronSkies
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 497
    haha. Oh man. You guys really shot yourself in the foot this time didn't you. Seriously. I mean I can understand the need to take damage. Might as well have given us reapers ... just saying. And just as the forum was beginning to become acceptable sans the trolls. :trollface:  Thank gawd. I thought I was gonna miss something special...nope. 
  • Rick Pincus
    Rick Pincus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 56

@Jay_T42 said:
    BlunT76 said:

More i hit deceiver 70, more i'm taking huge damage(from a  few minutes to a few hours now).....buff is made for big coiners who have elite fleets that finish the event in 1 hour, for the others like me and most of us...who care about us, certainly not kixeye...
    sorry for my english

i finished it within 30 minutes tops..... take the time and build proper fleets. and add SKILLS into the mix.

Newb. I finished this event and the next event in 27 minutes. And didn’t even spend a coin. Cause I got MAD SKILLS

• fi4468
    fi4468
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 19
    edited 3 Nov 2017, 4:00AM
    New event new fleet that great

why this weapon rang to a cruiser ?
    just to make damages?
    why not have a different rang between 40 to 100 level of fleet as they have a T1 to a T3 weapon?

why so fast with the transport?
    just to make damage?

if you can't have a well ia change your team
    stop sheeting

and have a most progressive in the difficulty on fleet 40 to 100
    do not give the same name if they have a different composition

and a level 40 with ship that give 60 level minimum you're wrong

• Don't Speak
    Don't Speak
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 437
    edited 3 Nov 2017, 3:52AM
    @CM Chris
    Please pass on a message to the vega game team "you are muppets". You guys had a good idea with this one, but like with most things Kixeye does these days, you screwed it up with your "against the player" meta.

Please try again!!
    --------------------
    Other then the event being unplayable, I like to see you at least trying to bring skill based game play back even if it was a very poor attempt.

• Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance

Well, out of plain curiosity, thought I would try a guardians / paladin level 87 fleet in auto against a 40. 1.5 hours rep. For 3500 intel.

I know it's not supposed to be fought with cruisers or be brawled etc etc, but I was just curious. I get 2 hours rep on a 60 with my BS fleet, and I ain't coining that back to grind to get the BP that I want.

The fleets are ridiculously OP. Folk complain, so what did they do. Buff it a second time. It amazes me they are still in business.

@CM Chris - you guys do realize that quite a few of us only buy coin deals post event because of the crafting. If I can't get the hull, I won't be buying - what's the point?

don't see anyone doing this event in 5600 CM Chris are you gonna respond?

@Jamie Helm
    -Exactly!

@ LadyViper64
    -Yay pretty dead in ICU sector too and that's not just because we are here, its because everyone's had enough of the **** fuckery going on.

@CM Chris, I finished the event, took me $35 of ramming elite puns and an elite guardian with the paladin into 90's, nothing else worked for me besides i have a life outside of this game to live. I tried a 100, i tried to kite it but ended up getting kicked straight back into the womb and that was within 5 minutes of the event. So $35 spent, and now i instantly regret it because its all crap...crap...crap, and why they now decided to make the new purple cruiser guardian look alike a blue print is beyond me... should have done that from the start. SHOULD HAVE A SET DIFFICULTY ON ALL EVENT FLEETS AND NEVER BUFF THEM. I mean jesus you guys have done events how many times over the years set a certain difficulty or agro and leave that **** be and again make it doable because this **** right here is **** near impossible except for the 3% of ramming the **** out of cruisers into a 90.

• FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

Its plasma, pink is plasma purple is void, but obviously these event fleets are stupid difficult

just existing at this point

• Don't Speak
    Don't Speak
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 437
    CM Chris said:
    Hey all, I understand that some of you are frustrated with how the fleets work, or how they might change over time, and I also understand where that frustration comes from. These fleets have a steeper learning curve than Aliens, and (as always) difficulty is adjusted as needed to accommodate for performance outside of what our testing yielded as a result. If a target is not performing to the difficulty we intended it to, we're going to fix that. We base this off analytics data and what the team is seeing while spectating battles on Live. 

While this is certainly more difficult than the relatively easy events we've run in the last few months, here's some interesting things we're seeing:

- Higher concurrent users than last month
    - Higher Event participation than last month
    - Higher battles per server than last month
    - Lower damage in high level targets when they are piloted at an advanced level with an endgame fleet (both of these are an expectation we have for who is hitting high level targets).
    - A much more gradual decline of folks dropping out of the event as they run out of fleets and choose not to coin to continue.

We'll continue to monitor and make adjustments as needed, but it's looking like while this is a difficult event - it's one players are interested in figuring out. Best of luck for the remainder :) 
    @CM Chris
    How are those numbers now? There isn't anyone hitting event fleets in my sector.

• Eric Rawlins
    Eric Rawlins
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 112
    Initial rep finished, tried a 60 instead of a 70 this time and only 6 hours of rep for a pathetic 1/3 of my vega alert bar filled. This event needs a 100% repair discount for its duration in order to give players a chance to actually experiment with these new fleets to find what works.