Axis fleets

OnionD
OnionD
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326

Can the test server people make videos of the new fleets? I know "why would you want a video of them they're just regular fleets". But they had to have an entire update to 'support' these new fleets, meaning they might have something done to them. Like a better AI or something so can they make a few videos of them?

• jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 320
    i wish but thats like saying "can the people in 'insight initiative' post whats in there?" assuming that is still around. it would help everyone but thats not what kix is about.
  • FusionInferno1
    FusionInferno1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

They might release a pre test server for ppl like topgear but we dont know... The axis enemies likely act similar to the crafting fleets but with a slightly different strategy

just existing at this point

• RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    Looking at the setup I would assume that they will be like the Iron Star 60 Raiders (Cruiser fleet) for the Supply runs.  (With the extended range on the Pal for when they are in the actual Cruiser Supply run not the auto spawns during regular hours) 

So your best bet will be your Xeno/Axis Battleships, Especially if you were smart enough to fit them with Net Torps.   Basically just an upgraded version of the very popular Dom/BS farming fleets used during the DC segment of T5. 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    Looking at the setup I would assume that they will be like the Iron Star 60 Raiders (Cruiser fleet) for the Supply runs.  (With the extended range on the Pal for when they are in the actual Cruiser Supply run not the auto spawns during regular hours) 

So your best bet will be your Xeno/Axis Battleships, Especially if you were smart enough to fit them with Net Torps.   Basically just an upgraded version of the very popular Dom/BS farming fleets used during the DC segment of T5. 
    Hopefully, it'll come to that. However, my Enforcers (and all but one of my AXIS hulls) are still on standby until I get the new Harmonic tech in the next Decimation (they have the free refit from the last downtime). So, I'm arming two of my blank Annihilators with Nova to act as a substitute for now. 
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@OnionD said:
    Can the test server people make videos of the new fleets? I know "why would you want a video of them they're just regular fleets". But they had to have an entire update to 'support' these new fleets, meaning they might have something done to them. Like a better AI or something so can they make a few videos of them?

Oh have some patience please. Videos should be up by tomorrow.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,978

Hopefully, it'll come to that. However, my Enforcers (and all but one of my AXIS hulls) are still on standby until I get the new Harmonic tech in the next Decimation (they have the free refit from the last downtime). So, I'm arming two of my blank Annihilators with Nova to act as a substitute for now. 
    Same here, I'm really glad I put in the effort to get those blank annihilators from the sector strikes. It would seem reasonable to assume these enemy axis fleets have alien damage resistance same as ours, so xeno weapons may no have all that much of an advantage compared to something like nova, or regular/heave shatter etc. I guess we'll find out soon.

I am very happy to see a new non-alien event fleet. This looks to be shaping up like the original decimation where you had a combination of alien hives and dc fleets, i.e. gearing and skill-based. I know kixeye likes the gearing model, so I'm trying to figure out what the catch is...
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    I would assume that the higher we go in fleet level the more DPS and Harmonic bonus they have.  

The 100''s will probably be maxed out on whatever they can be Harmonics wise.    
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    I would assume that the higher we go in fleet level the more DPS and Harmonic bonus they have.  

The 100''s will probably be maxed out on whatever they can be Harmonics wise.    
    Good point, I didn't think to take in the Harmonic boost into consideration with this event fleet.