defensive bypass

kixeyeuser_1419198018177_100004729098382
kixeyeuser_1419198018177_100004729098382
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 34
wouldnt it make more sense for turrets to have deflection bypass sense conquor and defender hulls dont have defense 
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    wouldnt it make more sense for turrets to have deflection bypass sense conquor and defender hulls dont have defense 
    But, allow bases to have a chance against Base Walkers? 

Umpossible!!!!!!!!

Scott

• GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    it's to keep people from using pve hulls in pvp
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 221

Umpossible!!!!!!!!

Scott

LOL someone who didn't read twinblade and is getting walked by it! Try building a few emancipators, or putting some nice hyenas in there. Or try making your island explosive or splash resistant. 
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    DQO07 said:

Umpossible!!!!!!!!

Scott

LOL someone who didn't read twinblade and is getting walked by it! Try building a few emancipators, or putting some nice hyenas in there. Or try making your island explosive or splash resistant. 
    unless scott is thinking ahead to the kw
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.