Official Civil War Discussion Thread

• jboder
    jboder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 335
    pvp is still broken. wont participate. no money from me for this. sorry.

additionally the targetting of the suppressor is also still broken. just face 1 ancient reaper with 1 suppressor. suppressor fires on reaper but ignores the wings the reaper starts. it should fire on reaper AND his wings shouldnt it?
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

@Funky Baron said:
    Can anyone tell me how to unlock the cloaking special? It seems all my enemies have them as I can't see any fleets to attack in CW.

Brilliant lmao

• LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 282

if this is kixeye idea of a new CW it's a wast of time no one is doing it prizes are not worth the repair time

• LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 282

why is there no Mobilization event the Decimation Sux an a wast of time with the phase crap

• Daniel.A
    Daniel.A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 108
    I was in sector by hours waiting a FVF. But nobody is doing the event... or only hitting bases.
  • DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 172
    Daniel.A said:
    I was in sector by hours waiting a FVF. But nobody is doing the event... or only hitting bases.
    I am in a busy sector but this has soooo many alliances can everyone name there Sector Blocks and tell us 1-10 level of Activity ?? Seems like its very slow overall based on feedback. I cannot wait until Kixeye reads its magic metric 8 ball and says hey good prizes! Duhhh... Why is there no sector prize if sector relocation is locked. Alliance crap prizes should be used as sector and give lots of Alliances USEFUL STUFF.
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

Sector 5500, 1 if that’s the lowest, very little fvf, mostly base hits but not many at all.

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,962
    4K is quite active.
  • DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    4K is quite active.
    It seems that 4k is the only active sector maybe kixeye removed sector scores to hide the lack of particpation and add another cloud to things as usual. No good reason to remove sector prizes should have kept them as was a 3rd rate prize but now alliance prizes are crap instead. Add in sector prizes improve alliances items so simple.
  • GoldenGunner.PT
    GoldenGunner.PT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 59

sector prizes removed because they don't want to show us how many empty sectors currently in Vega

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,962
    They need to update diplo so coalitions can properly tag up and compete as a collective. Individual alliances are far too limited and dont reflect the actual reality of PvP for the PvP focused alliances. Then Kixeye can reward the coalition as a whole as a category in CW.
  • DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    They need to update diplo so coalitions can properly tag up and compete as a collective. Individual alliances are far too limited and dont reflect the actual reality of PvP for the PvP focused alliances. Then Kixeye can reward the coalition as a whole as a category in CW.
    Why would they do that before actually adding value to being in an alliance? Now with BA being Valuable there should be Alliance Daily Missions and something like 25/75 doing it will give a bonus.
  • Vega Skull Pirates
    Vega Skull Pirates
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 44

@CM Chris with the berserker cruiser reward from this recent alien event was that supposed to be a blue print or an individual ship. it appears it was supposed to be a blue print in the store. just asking for clarification. please write back thanks.

• Vega Skull Pirates
    Vega Skull Pirates
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 44

@khanibk said:
    All equipment from blood amber will be instant equipped ??

uuuh no no free bees remember.

• geotku
    geotku
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 193
    Holy Molley, a dead Alliance, ICU, won the CW...   just wow & congrats!  :o
  • tiredplayer
    tiredplayer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 49

This really is feed back. If the next is like this I'm sitting it out. I got 9 days worth of repairs for 80 ba. Not worth it

• Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,185
    24-48 hours worth of repairs for a slot in the upper 900s. Pick your battles wisely, it will make a difference.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ヘブンズ・ドアー
  • OnionD
    OnionD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326

I usually just grab my exterms and base the living **** out of a planet. And get around 200-300k at the end of the day, rep and do it again the next day until the event ends. And I do end up getting 200 coins.

• charger69
    charger69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 399

Store is worthless, even more meaningless than before!

• charger69
    charger69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 399

Tech is worthless, store meaningless, I have all this ba and nowhere to spend it!

• ron ZZ
    ron ZZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 139

@tiredplayer said:
    This really is feed back. If the next is like this I'm sitting it out. I got 9 days worth of repairs for 80 ba. Not worth it

haha i got 100 coins and around 110 amber?
    u choose lousy targets.

• Scott O
    Scott O
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 188

@Gary Pollock said:
    Oh look more cw I can miss, again aimed at the coin whales, no surprise.

That’s who always win at CW the guys that get their big fleets destroyed and just coin the repair over and over again. Yeah so fun:))

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,665
    1.5M points, rank 351-700, zero coins spent, only got 1 day of repairs at the end of CW.

Basing is the way to go.
  • tiredplayer
    tiredplayer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 49

@ron ZZ said:

@tiredplayer said:

haha i got 100 coins and around 110 amber?
    u choose lousy targets.

Not choose. Most over my higher level not a/a fleets kept getting hit by alien ships. My level 58 rev/frets got trashed by 2 mk puns. And so on. Kinda got stuck with using insta.

• Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,654
    If they do so, it will be two coalitions fighting...every clan will join a coalition...and i am optimistic, it might end up in one big coaltion for the duration of the event
  • Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@Bloody Bill said:
    Andrea Nard1 said:

Will Thomas said:

The problem is just that Marauder has no purpose and costs so much to get. It cant do pve, it is no better than what we currently have at pvp.

Good...so you can focus on other techs and get better...why are you complaining? 

Get back under your bridge Nard, lol.

I do get a bit of a kick out of your ball busting fan boyism though. No matter what the thread is about we can at least count on you to always pick up your KIXIE pom poms and a hammer and go busting away.

Keep your hull seals tight and your Pulse Cannons charged my  friend.

That was legit funny, medal of respect.

• GoldenGunner.PT
    GoldenGunner.PT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 59
    1.5M points, rank 351-700, zero coins spent, only got 1 day of repairs at the end of CW.

Basing is the way to go.

its possible when we have enough stock of ships in the garage. not everyone able to do it.

easy for me to say if I had enough tank cruisers in the garage to cover the exterminators I don't have.   I do not need to coin at CW

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,741
    Thanks for your feedback all. Based on the participation numbers we're seeing, this Civil War exceeded our expectations in every aspect of engagement. Great to see.

A few minor tweaks will be made to the next Civil War's prizes, but the format will be the same. Good luck out there.
    KIXEYE Director of Marketing
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
This discussion has been closed.