So It's the 19th and I've Signed in

• jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 320

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    EliteRanger said:

@S H E E P said:

Still no banner. Do we need to wait a little more or it's time to send a ticket? 

Andrea Nard1 said "don't clog up support"

That is my opinion, if you wish to do so, you are free... a smart person will understand that if thousands of players will send the same ticket it will be just a mess... but you guys are free to do what you wish, click support and send your tickets! and than come to the forum complaining because you did not get a reply... and I will comment..."I told you"

To be fair they are slow on the replies as is. I agree with the not sending in tickets part though.

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684
    So ... I assume no one got it then right? :smiley:
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • freddick
    freddick
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 24
    haven't seen anything, is this meant to be a web, steam or mobile thing???
  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

@Andrea Nard1 said:
    EliteRanger said:

@S H E E P said:

Still no banner. Do we need to wait a little more or it's time to send a ticket? 

Andrea Nard1 said "don't clog up support"

That is my opinion, if you wish to do so, you are free... a smart person will understand that if thousands of players will send the same ticket it will be just a mess... but you guys are free to do what you wish, click support and send your tickets! and than come to the forum complaining because you did not get a reply... and I will comment..."I told you"

**** dude chill. I was just yanking your chain.

• Legomastar
    Legomastar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 104
    I have yet to get one, been logged in throughout different parts of the day.
    Taste the soup
    Sector 1600
    ID:  15 886 708
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,703
    I get it on steam but not in browser. Different accounts.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • EQUINOX 600
    EQUINOX 600
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 812
    I have not got anything ether ans i have been logging on since it was suposed to be live and its now the 20/10/17 and 7:25am UK time
           Those ships are silly the people would need to be the size of ants to use them.
  • henzo31
    henzo31
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 30
    What the point of this you gave us refit tokens just 1 day after  build discount. your marketing team must have nuts in developing new methods of  sucking dry our wallets but sadly no coins ever from me to you 
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,646

@henzo31 said:
    What the point of this you gave us refit tokens just 1 day after  build discount. your marketing team must have nuts in developing new methods of  sucking dry our wallets but sadly no coins ever from me to you 

Should have built a blank hull... I can use the refit tokens without having to spend a single coin.

• norman gray
    norman gray
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 78

It's nice that y'all gave us these free refit time tokens, but if you have a ship building, and you got like six days left ,I feel like you're just trying to force us to coin that ship, so that the time tokens don't go to waste. It would be nice if you took away the time limit on when you have to use them. It is an excellent idea but the time limit cut the value of them in half.

• imbiotech
    imbiotech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 142

It's true that they are forcing us to coin.

If it is not, what is these dang refit coin.

• Secuter
    Secuter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 8
    edited 20 Oct 2017, 8:36AM
    who can coin 10+ day to complete the ship building don't need 1d refit token lol
    No one will use that refit token, stupid kix
  • VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 97

One day before it could be useful. Now it's just a compliment for little part of players who missed the ship build discount. Better than nothing, but for majority it's just nothing.
    Anyway we should be grateful even for such free stuff )

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,219

@Cyrus Leung said:

@henzo31 said:

Should have built a blank hull... I can use the refit tokens without having to spend a single coin.

Easy for you to say, say someone wanted to build enforcer with build discount, the refit tokens aren’t going to benefit him or her because of the stupid expiration times.

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader

Plus we didn’t know what the login bonus would have been, could have been build or refit modules tokens for all our guessing but no, surprise surprise ship refit tokens, very conveniently given to us just after ship build discount and the only reason for this is coins. They are enticing you to coin the remaining time of your ship build so you can use these tokens. Well this player will be falling for that one.

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader

will not be falling

• Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 213
    edited 20 Oct 2017, 9:37AM
    yeah....thanks for nothing....again.

or a bit more polite: if you appreciate my login with something i can not use (and you know that because you orchestrated a build phase), you do not appreciate it at all.
  • x4y4z4t4
    x4y4z4t4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 267
    When the Ship Build Token is released, you guys be line "No I don't need build token, I need refit token blah blah..". And now they give out refit token for free, you guys said the exact opposite things "I don't need refit token, give me build token.."
  • Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 213
    x4y4z4t4 said:
    When the Ship Build Token is released, you guys be line "No I don't need build token, I need refit token blah blah..". And now they give out refit token for free, you guys said the exact opposite things "I don't need refit token, give me build token.."
    I'm sure i didn't.

how ever, the token are a good thing in general.
    But giving refit token, right after a 20% build bonus where everybody starts a new build is frustrating.
    This is not to appreciate somebody or something. its just to force players to coin their build so they can make use of the token.

My opinion on token:
    - Refit token are rare, they should not expire. Maybe there should be a limit how much you can store in your asset.
    - Build Token should be removed in favour of shorter buildtimes and regular review/reduction of buildtimes of older factions...which would ease the life of newer players a lot, too.

• Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 110

Refit tokens the day after build bonus, seriously? Do you know any 1 day build time ships? I do not. Who comes up with these? Non hard coiners will see these tokens expire once more. You did effort for nothing.

Perhaps it would be better to give us nothing. Atleast we won't be pissed off that you mock us with the wrong tokens.

• Weaselos
    Weaselos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 110

Game team are idiots. They keep proving this again and again. Typically people will only start a new(longer) build at end of bonus timer. Even with the build tokens from event, the build will not be reduced to one day. Stop defending their ****-ism Cyrus.

• Mystical
    Mystical
    Tribune
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 36
    The main reason why time tokens have time limits is another example of kixeye's has half-hearted attitude towards this game.
  • helloworldwhataday
    helloworldwhataday
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 88

I still waiting on any tokens from said log in reward. Either build or refit tokens at this point would be well received but nothing :(

• koko naka
    koko naka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 25

I got my tokens today.

• campbellr66
    campbellr66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 139

Why refit tokens during a key build bonus discount ?
    Why not match them up with planned build / refit

• wssssw
    wssssw
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 212
    edited 20 Oct 2017, 10:47AM

Why refit tokens during a key build bonus discount ?
    Why not match them up with planned build / refit

Cause kix game team think they are funny farks that can make you coin to use them, idiots.
  • campbellr66
    campbellr66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 139

If it’s to hard to plan .... do a token that is build or refit.

If as I suspect it’s another cynical cash grab scheme words fail me.

• The Face Less Man
    The Face Less Man
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 715
    edited 20 Oct 2017, 11:04AM
    I feel outraged just claimed my login rewards and I can't use them. Please remove the decay timer. It makes no sense to give us these tokens and try and use them when ships take literally 10-15 days per axis ship unless it has a field generator! then its 20+. Then as some have pointed out why give us refit tokens when kixeye just did a build discount?! Then sure blank hulls would have been best but 20% off with 10% extra for allaince help who wouldn't load a ship down?
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    Mystical said:
    The main reason why time tokens have time limits is another example of kixeye's has half-hearted attitude towards this game.
    Wtf are you?
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    Mystical said:
    **** are you?
    LOL that got bleeped out.
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece