Billyumm
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 31
how about it

• Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    i have a question about coining..... why is it i bought a 3 mk5  Pun pack and i don't get enough **** to build 3 mk5 Puns???  Stop **** us   i coin more then a lot but not as much as ICU does. Stop **** us smaller coiners U **** **** heads!!!!!!!! 
  • OnionD
    OnionD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326

Just spend 200 more and you can get 6 mk5 puns

• Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    i did need 6 bud      but i still want to know why i didnt get the 3  i wanted??

• Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    i will post on every forum until i get an answer

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,627
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 1:01AM
    Send in a support ticket. You won't receive help if all you do is spam on the forums.
    https://kixeyesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en

Closing thread for abusive language.
  • Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    They are trying to stop my post. Kixeye is Screwing people  watch what you buy and make sure you get what you buy. I found out today I didnt get what I bought and they are trying to shut me down.

• Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    I want the G    O     D         D   A   M    N    parts I bought Kixeye  and I want them Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 12:56AM
    Billyumm said:
    They are trying to stop my post. Kixeye is **** people  watch what you buy and make sure you get what you buy. I found out today I didnt get what I bought and they are trying to shut me down.
    Billyumm said:
    I want the G    O     D         D   A   M    N    parts I bought Kixeye  and I want them Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
    Your post has been moved to Community Support. There I have already responded to your issue.

Now stop spamming or else I will be forced to ban you.
  • Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    ****  im not spamming   i want what i paid for.  And i did a screen print for the courts to deside
  • Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    I bought the parts for 3 MK5  Puns and i did not get all the parts. I want then now!!!!!
  • Billyumm
    Billyumm
    Potential Threat
    I am building 1 now   i have 533 parts left and it takes 270 parts two build a mk5 pun  do the math B  I  T  C   H    i did not get enough parts.   and maybe the courts might ask how many parts did people not get in the past?????  

• Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,131
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 1:28AM
    Billyumm said:
    I bought the parts for 3 MK5  Puns and i did not get all the parts. I want then now!!!!!
    read what you actually paid for,

you paid to get enough items to make either 2 x mk5 or 4 mk4 ships, it is all there in the info box

i have used the Exterminator box as this is the current one in the game

• System
    System
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,244
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Official Release Notes Discussion Thread.
    Resistance is futile yes!
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Billyumm said:
    read what you actually paid for,

you paid to get enough items to make either 2 x mk5 or 4 mk4 ships, it is all there in the info box

i have used the Exterminator box as this is the current one in the game

Not to mention the pop up banner clearly showed TWO mk5 ships...

800 parts are exactly enough for 2x Mk1-5 upgrades as each requires 400 parts.
This discussion has been closed.