61 SUPPRESSOR CORES 0 MK4 PATTERNS

REVAN48
REVAN48
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 41
@KIXEYE I have been trying to get a single mk4 sup pattern for a while now 61 pattern  box and i still have no patterns, to say this is unreasonable is an understatement,
As you can see i play alot less and i DO NOT spend anymore but, I Honestly wish you guys would open your eyes and stop being so short sighted how can you have a mk up system that is broken like this, you need to turn up the drop rates for all mk ups have a chance of obtaining 2-4 patterns per 12 prize pattern boxes, your loosing players hand over fist throw caution to the wind and make the game fun to play again with clear no strings rewards, like for example actually getting to mk up and build a fleet before it became obsolete, you know have some fun with it show of a bit, feel a sense of achievement, in fact all you got to do is treat it like a GAME and you could turn this around quite easly thats why I maintain stance that you have no intention of making this game what it was andyour just running it into the ground. 
REVAN
  • Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 276

i got all 12 annihilator mk4 boxes from event... believe me, patterns are a fairy tale, a myth...
    i know someone who has an inlaw who once witnessed people talking who said their grandma has once seen a pattern tho :lol:

"what looks good, flies good" <old aviators wisdom>
  • ThoriumTalon
    ThoriumTalon
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 28

Patterns...fake news...

• OnionD
    OnionD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326

If the mk up system wasn't broken then they couldn't sell them for hundreds of dollars every month...

• Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance

soon they start selling void tech, at least the name givers have some humour

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957
    edited 8 Oct 2017, 3:28PM
    Wanna hear something funny? I opened 1 MK4 Suppressor box last Mobilization and got the pattern :P Sorry for your bad luck, the drop rate is pretty ****.
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance

after him! he's a kixeye spy! that can't be true :trollface:

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 957
    If it makes you feel better, I've every Mobilization since they were updated into crafting events trying to get a Mk5 Decimator patter and only got it last Mobilization :P
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance

doesn't make me feel better but thx for trying :wink: