Preview Results Discussion Thread

CM Chris
CM Chris
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,737
WrongThinker has posted the results of the Preview here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/712017

Thank you all for providing your feedback! Feel free to provide additional thoughts on WrongThinker's notes in this thread. Also don't forget to help provide strategies and tips for others that are adapting to the new balance changes. 
KIXEYE Director of Marketing
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Tony8808
    Tony8808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 59
    So is the Base Defense Platoon repair time reduction permanent or only for Warpath? If it is permanent, then I foresee much annoyance in PvE base defense since you can't switch out damaged units out anymore. Also, don't we have a Zombie event coming up that has historically had some tough base defense waves?

• WrongThinker
    WrongThinker
    BP Game Team
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,706
    Tony8808 said:
    So is the Base Defense Platoon repair time reduction permanent or only for Warpath? If it is permanent, then I foresee much annoyance in PvE base defense since you can't switch out damaged units out anymore. Also, don't we have a Zombie event coming up that has historically had some tough base defense waves?

I updated to the main post to be a little more clear.  Right now the plan is that these changes will only last for a 2-week period and then will revert to normal.

If the community really likes the changes and wants them to stay, we certainly would consider that.  Pros and Cons to each approach and would be open to more discussion on this topic.
    Design Director
    KIXEYE
  • JB_Rogue_Jr
    JB_Rogue_Jr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 29
    hope you read this WrongThinker .. While i think you are on the right track with what you posted in the forum as results from preview i will add an idea here. why can we not pull items from base toon if they require first repair and then we can utilize the extra units of that type we bought and built.. otherwise why have extras at all. can it not be that if you pull an item it goes to a spot that is a must repair first place so as to block the misuse and exploitation you eluded to?
  • WarriorPrincess80
    WarriorPrincess80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 406
    Libs didn't have too much range in the first place so I'm glad the status quo prevails. Spartan's 'rebalanced' range wasn't too much either, same range as Grenadier with his Stabilized Shells(R) tech.

Libs need a range advantage because their damage per shot is low. Spartan can be dodged with fast units, therefore 550 is not too much range especially for a unit with 100 capacity.
  • WarriorPrincess80
    WarriorPrincess80
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 406
    Tony8808 said:

I updated to the main post to be a little more clear.  Right now the plan is that these changes will only last for a 2-week period and then will revert to normal.

If the community really likes the changes and wants them to stay, we certainly would consider that.  Pros and Cons to each approach and would be open to more discussion on this topic.
    Posted this elsewhere.. Is having separate PvE and PvP base platoon viable? If you want people to PvP often, you gotta give them PvP air platoons and PvP base platoon and more storage. It's just not practicable the way it is with the cost in time/money and farming demands.
  • kuo560131
    kuo560131
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    edited 27 Sep 2017, 2:36AM
    does it make any difference with base defender 50% faster repair?As we know only base building auto repair not the base defender. So we back to squal  one  (24/4) = 6 time bubble with 5 time no defender, if a player offline 24hr.
  • IronCorps
    IronCorps
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,000
    edited 27 Sep 2017, 2:53AM
    If the Spartan ZK must have a range of 525, I recommend it keeps its movement speed at 2.8.
  • Alok r
    Alok r
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 555

Can we have kix team look at the space required by infantry of each faction.
    Survivors have liberators which are the most useful and powerful infantry unit in the game at the moment. Libs take only 60 space which fits 9 in a bunker. Combine with their range and dps they are still the most viable unit to be used in bunkers.
    Corpus have Spartans, which I can say even after getting a boost to their stats, we can only fit 5 of them in a bunker. Now if you compare and test the damage dealt by 9 libs vs 5 Spartans, there is absolutely no doubt who would come out on top. So again not a viable unit to put in bunkers at their current space.
    Sentinels have acolytes which have the highest space cap in all infantry. But considering their dps the short range and high space is okay.

In my opinion, Spartans is the weakest infantry unit at present when you combine range, their fire style (which can be easily avoided with fast units like phalanxes), their space cap and their dps. Even with the current boost planned, I don't think many would go for Spartans instead of libs in bunkers. So my suggestion to kix team is they reduce the space cap of Spartans from 100 to 80 or increase the space of libs to balance them out.

• WrongThinker
    WrongThinker
    BP Game Team
    hope you read this WrongThinker .. While i think you are on the right track with what you posted in the forum as results from preview i will add an idea here. why can we not pull items from base toon if they require first repair and then we can utilize the extra units of that type we bought and built.. otherwise why have extras at all. can it not be that if you pull an item it goes to a spot that is a must repair first place so as to block the misuse and exploitation you eluded to?
    Good question.  That is something we can consider in the future.  Base defense is an interesting nut to crack because it actually affects PvP more than PvE.  So, anytime we make base defense easier, we make base attack harder.  Think of it from the attackers point of view: if they fight through your base defenders, they're going to want to know that they've put a real dent in your defense for all that extra effort.

I'm not saying we wouldn't do this, but there are pros and cons to it.

Tony8808 said:

Posted this elsewhere.. Is having separate PvE and PvP base platoon viable? If you want people to PvP often, you gotta give them PvP air platoons and PvP base platoon and more storage. It's just not practicable the way it is with the cost in time/money and farming demands.
    The idea of a Base Defense PvP Platoon is quite an interesting one. I like that.  That might not be technically easy, however, so investigation will be required.

I know that storage is still a pain for people, even with the expansion of the armory and free transferal of units.  This is actually part of a much larger conversation that I'd like to not get in to on this thread, but I would like to have it.  Need to find the right venue for that.

kuo560131 said:
    does it make any difference with base defender 50% faster repair?As we know only base building auto repair not the base defender. So we back to squal  one  (24/4) = 6 time bubble with 5 time no defender, if a player offline 24hr.
    I don't think it completely solves every player's concerns here, but I also think it solves some of them.  I think it's unlikely that all players will be hit the second their bubble drops, but it's not unreasonable to assume you might get hit once or twice over the course of the day.  How much of a concern that is depends primarily on how much you want those Warpath prizes, but remember that all of you are playing by the same rules.  It is a fair fight.
    IronCorps said:
    If the Spartan ZK must have a range of 525, I recommend it keeps its movement speed at 2.8.
    We did consider this, but the damage of the ZK and the Area damage from it's projectile definitely make up for it.  Don't forget about that Splash!  They're definitely solid units.

Alok r said:

Can we have kix team look at the space required by infantry of each faction.
    Survivors have liberators which are the most useful and powerful infantry unit in the game at the moment. Libs take only 60 space which fits 9 in a bunker. Combine with their range and dps they are still the most viable unit to be used in bunkers.
    Corpus have Spartans, which I can say even after getting a boost to their stats, we can only fit 5 of them in a bunker. Now if you compare and test the damage dealt by 9 libs vs 5 Spartans, there is absolutely no doubt who would come out on top. So again not a viable unit to put in bunkers at their current space.
    Sentinels have acolytes which have the highest space cap in all infantry. But considering their dps the short range and high space is okay.

In my opinion, Spartans is the weakest infantry unit at present when you combine range, their fire style (which can be easily avoided with fast units like phalanxes), their space cap and their dps. Even with the current boost planned, I don't think many would go for Spartans instead of libs in bunkers. So my suggestion to kix team is they reduce the space cap of Spartans from 100 to 80 or increase the space of libs to balance them out.

This is something we will consider going forward (along with the speed of their projectile).  However, there are trade-offs.  The Area damage from the projectile can be dodged, but not by everything.  Even though the Phalanx, for example, can dodge those projectiles, the Spartans they spawns can't.  So their cover goes down fast.

It's also worth noting that against some of the more powerful units in the game (i.e. the Juggernaut), the Spartans actually fair better than the Liberators when using their Faction's Trait!  So, it might come down to how you align.
    Design Director
    KIXEYE
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 791

We talk about decrese repair for air
    And wt not talk about it

Titan and sandstorm is already not good air now and it repair time is very high
    Is that good!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,573
    edited 27 Sep 2017, 5:27AM
    Amazing job, LOVE the format.  We should easily see how you are listening to us.   *Sure lots of things, but you talked about em a lot elsewhere*

This has been absolutely amazing and hope it can continue.   Sharing a preview, talking about it, gathering the feedback and putting out the content while talking about the reasons for the differences. *Looking at your support turrets*

Base PVP toon, WAH; It was a dream, I can't wait to see that!!!  *Sight unseen I WANT forever*
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord

So you completely ignored the very valid concern we have with your true intent with giving the ZK and acolyte the ability to hit air and MISSILES was to effectively end our use of missiles in events which we know you don't like.....so take strategy away from us.

I for one thinks its great for faction balance, BUT I hear your concern, and if the team designs bases to make Missiles invalid,  THEN we can gather the pitch forks.
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478
    I am glad you could also see the need for base platoon repair reductions if we will only have 4 hours DP, thank you for that and thank you again for listening and not being so swift to use the nerf stick, it really is something the vast majority of us hate very very much, oh and thanks for your insight into your reasoning for not nerfing libs too. clarity, insight and transparency go along way! I am quick to complain of the things I don't like but credit where it's due :)
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,261
    I for one thinks its great for faction balance, BUT I hear your concern, and if the team designs bases to make Missiles invalid,  THEN we can gather the pitch forks.
    People who still see this as "great for faction balance" did you think of it from both sides PoV? yes it would give you a GREAT advantage as a defender, but what about attacking? as it also indirectly nerfs the new buff to Legendary Hellfires!
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 27 Sep 2017, 5:34AM
    MX36 said:
    People who still see this as "great for faction balance" did you think of it from both sides PoV? yes it would give you a GREAT advantage as a defender, but what about attacking? as it also indirectly nerfs the new buff to Legendary Hellfires!
    Thanks Mx36; sorry I did not include my SUCKS for unit balance.  Honestly its just another nail in the faction coffin.  And I doubt if removed people would put anything else but Liberators in their bunkers anyways.  As a Corpus betrayer now Sentinel, I want to have the benefit of the faction buff, without complete weakness to missiles.  *see Pitch Forks above for PVE, and PVP its harder to come to grips with the change as it stands.  WILL find out in Season 4.  Until they fix the Herald, their is NO, to little, defense to attacks
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 229
    Tony8808 said:

If the community really likes the changes and wants them to stay, we certainly would consider that.  Pros and Cons to each approach and would be open to more discussion 4 hour bubbles ??? Are you kidding I seriously hope this isn't perm. You are not taking into consideration those of us who have a full time job. Considering the full time job is what allows us to afford to coin which allows kixeye to keep the lights on. All bases are easy to smash when the person is offline. So it will be easy to farm enemy bases especially if a whole clan takes advantage of the person not being online. 8-12 hrs work and 8 hrs sleeping. Yeah I'd say allot of pple will be farmed allot. 
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,261
    Thanks Mx36; sorry I did not include my SUCKS for unit balance.  Honestly its just another nail in the faction coffin.  And I doubt if removed people would put anything else but Liberators in their bunkers anyways.  As a Corpus betrayer now Sentinel, I want to have the benefit of the faction buff, without complete weakness to missiles.  *see Pitch Forks above for PVE, and PVP its harder to come to grips with the change as it stands.  WILL find out in Season 4.  Until they fix the Herald, their is NO, to little, defense to attacks
    The majority will start using Spartans now, as they can deal good amount of damage to the Juggernaut and can target missiles now. next event faction bases will be completely immune to PKs.. good job,KIXEYE!
    to me, faction buffs is ruined anyway, as I still have Commandos & Infiltrators in bunkers and can't find any replacement to them! :D

The upcoming Survivors AA unit might be the answer to the Herald.. it will replace those Tempests in the token base, which will reactivate their faction bonus.. with the +100% damage, it might be even deadlier than Hades!
    P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
  • Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 567
    "Over 90% of players strongly objected to the Liberator’s Target Practice Tech Range being reduced to 25 from 50."  So what does Kixeye do, they reduce the tech anyway.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • Darren_K
    Darren_K
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 145
    Tony8808 said:

the repair time reduction isn't enough. with 50% repair reduction most base toons won't even be able to repair before you get hit again. right now my base toon takes 12 hrs to repair so 50% it will take 6 hrs. if im not able to take damaged units out to put fresh units in how are we supposed to defend our bases? the people that are out fighting will have people constantly checking on their bases for bubbles to pop. you need to make base toon repair 4 hrs max or it is completely pointless to try to defend.
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 27 Sep 2017, 7:19AM
    Grinder73 said:
    "Over 90% of players strongly objected to the Liberator’s Target Practice Tech Range being reduced to 25 from 50."  So what does Kixeye do, they reduce the tech anyway.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
    Will have to 'see' it go live, but the wording seems to indicate they are not nerfing the range, and it should remain the current range.  *Reverting the proposed change.*
  • WrongThinker
    WrongThinker
    BP Game Team

So you completely ignored the very valid concern we have with your true intent with giving the ZK and acolyte the ability to hit air and MISSILES was to effectively end our use of missiles in events which we know you don't like.....so take strategy away from us.

Events are GRINDS and missiles were an effective tool for us.....gone now....one acolyte in a watch tower will kill them on its own

And please don't state about gold prices in PvP platoons.... you still haven't fixed that yet and we are still being charged TWICE what we are supposed to be. I have no faith it will be any different in this new base platoon thing

To your first point, many players felt restricted to only using a single unit type on base defense, so by giving more Infantry units this functionality, it opens up more options on base defense, which is good.  With the new unit buffs, hopefully everyone will feel less compelled to rely on missiles to open up bases (which adds to the Thorium grind) on more on strategic unit use (which is the core of the game).  Even if you find events to be a grind, grind Thorium for missiles is way more of a grind, so for me this is a worthy trade.  It's also worth noting that not every unit we use will fire at missiles, so you'll still have plenty of opportunities to use missiles, they just won't solve every problem.

To your second point, we haven't released this week's release notes yet.

Grinder73 said:
    You must have missed that part of the post, Grinder.  As the post above says, the range boost of the Target Practice tech will remain 50.

We talk about decrese repair for air
    And wt not talk about it

Titan and sandstorm is already not good air now and it repair time is very high
    Is that good!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've talked about this several times (assuming you're talking about the Air PvP Platoon).  I very much want to see this.  I'm sorry we don't have it yet, but it's a big ask and we haven't been able to slot it in yet.

Darren_K said:
    Tony8808 said:

the repair time reduction isn't enough. with 50% repair reduction most base toons won't even be able to repair before you get hit again. right now my base toon takes 12 hrs to repair so 50% it will take 6 hrs. if im not able to take damaged units out to put fresh units in how are we supposed to defend our bases? the people that are out fighting will have people constantly checking on their bases for bubbles to pop. you need to make base toon repair 4 hrs max or it is completely pointless to try to defend.
    Keep in mind Base Defense Platoons can hold more capacity of units than attacking platoons.  If you fill your Base Defense Platoon with a standard platoon's worth of units, the repair will be the same (and will be about 4.5 hours for a full repair).  To reduce Base Defense Platoons' repair any more than Attacking Platoons would shift the power too far in favor of Defense.

So, to answer your question: to defend your base you'll need a smart arrangement of your walls, turrets, and other defenses.  Look for what types of strategies are being used and try to counter them.  Force your opponents outside of their comfort zone.  In Warpath, sound strategy is more important than dumping endless units into your defensive platoon or locking yourself in a permabubble.  Pit your strategies against your opponent's, that's what the game is all about.
    Design Director
    KIXEYE
  • DreamCatcher72
    DreamCatcher72
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 49

1) yes grinding thorium for UNTARGETABLE missiles is bad.... and that is what you forced us into now. Obviously since you don't play the game like we do you didn't understand I was talking about the older much more affordable missiles like PKers or my favorite the SHOCK missile. I would use one as a way to shock an area so I could get an initial hit in to crack open a base. Now i have to just take the abuse because that missile ain't landing anymore....or use 3 UNTARGETABLE at a huge ressie cost

And the fact you think the MARGINAL buffs you gave us will offset that is laughable.... these buffs were all for you to create more revenue in PvE

2) Warpath and base platoon repair....

You do realize that base platoons only repair when we log in to start the repair right?

So with 4 hour bubbles and real life things like Work, Sleep, Kids and such that's a while lot of undefended base hits happening. The fact you couldn't see that obvious flaw in this event is typical. A real player sees that instantly

This event will be an abortion and I for one (high infamy PvP player) won't participate.

If this became the norm this game would end in months

• Yaswanth Banoth
    Yaswanth Banoth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 26

When warpath is going to start??

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,060

Events are GRINDS and missiles were an effective tool for us.....gone now....one acolyte in a watch tower will kill them on its own

And please don't state about gold prices in PvP platoons.... you still haven't fixed that yet and we are still being charged TWICE what we are supposed to be. I have no faith it will be any different in this new base platoon thing

To your first point, many players felt restricted to only using a single unit type on base defense, so by giving more Infantry units this functionality, it opens up more options on base defense, which is good.  With the new unit buffs, hopefully everyone will feel less compelled to rely on missiles to open up bases (which adds to the Thorium grind) on more on strategic unit use (which is the core of the game).  Even if you find events to be a grind, grind Thorium for missiles is way more of a grind, so for me this is a worthy trade.  It's also worth noting that not every unit we use will fire at missiles, so you'll still have plenty of opportunities to use missiles, they just won't solve every problem.

To your second point, we haven't released this week's release notes yet.
    The standard missiles (Atlas, Griffin, Burner, Tomahawk, Skybolt, Shock, Corrosion, Deadeye and Peacekeeper) are not too expensive to build at all. The missile targeting will render these options useless which means if you want to use missiles against a base, you have to use the by far more expensive stealth missiles which costs more than double to produce and will be the only viable missile choice.

I do agree that the costs adds up for missiles but missiles are a tool used to avoid taking too much damage from them most insane bases that kixeye throws at us. The addition of every unit can target missiles will cause the revered effect and make the resource farming required increase as stealth missiles will be the only option. It would be much more interesting if you made missile defense much more creative by making the Icarus rocket the main anti missile defense in base and add an addition to our turret arsenal as an effective anti missile turret that should be feared or other creative ways to conquer missiles.
     <|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • the war engineer
    the war engineer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 332
    guys just hide units in the corners so even if you're offline your troops will live at chance of 60%  :#
    maybe you thought you defeated me , but you're wrong! i will resurrect one day , and destroy your pathetic living world!

sincerely -onyx-
  • ColinXYZ
    ColinXYZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 218
    What I would like to see for War Path is an Activation button like we have for starting events, shadow ops. If one clicks on the activation button one participates in the event, if not one does not participate. Like most players I have a job and my kids have school (We all use the one account). I don't see how War Path creates excitement in the game, it's just another grind. I think the main motive behind Warpath, is to see if this can help you introduce main events every 2nd or 3rd month. If you want us to get excited, improve game stability, take the legion's tech back to what it was when it was introduced, address cheating with more vigour and results, post in forum when you've banned a player and why, reduce thorium build costs, tell us units earned in faction tracks are pre-built, tell us you will no longer nerf a unit, you will only increase a units ability, tell us you have reduced coin costs by 50%, make base defenders an instant free repair in all instances. Tell us that you have come to the conclusion that this faction alliance is load of crap.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,855

I personally think the problem with the pre-buff Spartans was the user. Most players seem to stick to 1 basic loadout for a unit but because of the way the tech sat it was more effective to have a wide range of Spartan loadout for certain tasks
    one might be used as a bait unit, but another may be used to make an opening in a base. Similarly you'd use slight variations depending on if you were raiding a sentinel or survivor base(and use a different infantry entirely on corpus as it would be ineffective to use a faction's units against itself)

Happy to see libs sent getting nerfed though.: ) survivors made too weak if they don't have at slight edge over the other infantry.

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Hadiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Hadiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 223
    You guy's keep focusing on Infantry, Vehicles, Air Planes, Buildings and a little bit on Turrets, what about updating the missiles ? what about updating the Mercenary Camp? Mine Factory ? 

What about shadow op's? it's just a complete grind, what about you make the grind useful for something ? You can make a competition during Shadow Op's Campaign for the highest 100 guy's to Gain the most points, and those 100 can get a chest contains a huge amount of tech for all the unit get presented units during the campaign, think of it like a reversed invasion (We're is invasion??).

Update the Special Op's, Twin Titan Op can't kill 2 level 10 libs, THB, the only good Op's are Hookers, Anti Personal Shells, Raining Blood, Other's are a complete COW AND BULL S*** ....

An Armory for Air ?

• SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 478
    Hey WT, I think the players make some good n fair points and hope that you might take another look at the points.

1. Missiles are a big help to us in managing repairs and losses and in not getting crippled by them so quickly or easily, obviously actions have reactions and I can also see this effecting missiles quite hard, so, could we have some advancement or evolution with missiles please? It would be fantastic if the production costs for them didn't rise even if you make the upgrade costs higher, I think we would all prefer to pay a little more to upgrade them than pay more for every missile we build.

2. The repair reduction for Warpath event, as someone already mentioned even with the proposed reduction it still isn't quite enough, it certainly certainly makes a big difference but won't be quite enough to fully repair base platoons within just 4 hours if the plat would ordinarily take 12, for that we would really need to have a reduction of 70% and I think I can justify such a reduction too. Currently and for as long as I have known, a full 3 star bubble has given us enough time to repair our base platoon, I don't think that should discontinue and as it stands I can see people making lots of effort with Warpath but then have to be away from the game for 12h or more and each time the player will lose the lions share of what they gained, it seems only fair that you give us a fair chance and not allowing sufficient time for our base platoons to heal isn't giving us a fair chance.

Lastly and maybe most importantly for this point, base platoon repairs need to be automated after a bubble just like building repairs are or we can all expect to come back online to multiple bubbles where the first player had some challenge and every subsequent player had no challenge at all, I think over looking this could be crippling to this event and players enjoyment and satisfaction.

3. It really would be great to see Mercs and Spec ops updated/rebalanced, some Spec Ops with Faction units would be very well received I think.

4. I did see you make brief mention of live game balance and one thing leaps to my mind, with the changes you made to war Efforts the biggest consequence for myself and my clan for it is we now need to do 30% more grinding for metal and oil, we did get used to the boost and the time it saved us and we are also all noticing being without it, we did get used to it and now we're back to spending more time on one of the more mundane tasks again and we don't like it, would you consider boosting res payouts in rogues to simply remove some of the grind please? I did read the reasoning for the changes and don't see they really apply to the economy side in the way increased turret and unit damage does...