Seeker Bug

higminghig
higminghig
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 116
Seeker with Art traning can target mines and when locked on cant target anything else? Dahm son!
  • tush123
    tush123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 168
    It has been reported multiple times but it is not on their priority list to fix it.
  • CM Sulaco 2
    CM Sulaco 2
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 11,333
    Mines are not targetable by any Unit with the exception of the War Dog and Attack Dog (sniffing abilities). Mines can take splash damage if there is a Unit near the mine that is hit. 
  • jtsurfs
    jtsurfs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 65
    Mines are not targetable by any Unit with the exception of the War Dog and Attack Dog (sniffing abilities). Mines can take splash damage if there is a Unit near the mine that is hit. 
    By this logic mines should be destroyed if they are in the blast area of juggernaut strikes. 
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704

@jtsurfs said:
    CM Sulaco 2 said:

By this logic mines should be destroyed if they are in the blast area of juggernaut strikes. 

No fair using logic lol

WC ID 3439259
  • J11 Silver
    J11 Silver
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 126

@CM Sulaco 2 said:

Apparently you never used them in iron 60s as they target mine as priority over anything
    Meaning by your submission alone means you never tested the **** unit he'll put me in a testing server and bugs like this would be addressed before released which means you got crap for brains QA that needs firing

P.O.N.R
  • Gudari43
    Gudari43
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,128
    I've noticed Seekers equipped with Artillery Drills frequently won't target ground units in Attack mode or with RUBI on.  
  • tush123
    tush123
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 168
    Gudari43 said:
    I've noticed Seekers equipped with Artillery Drills frequently won't target ground units in Attack mode or with RUBI on.  
    They dont care about this bug, @Jason Ensinger highlighted it many times but cmsulaco2 chose to lie instead of getting it fixed.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,615
    The seeker bullet does not physically target the mine, but many arcing shots like the seeker will do splash on mines IF the bullet lands on the mine. Based on my testing, the bullet will only bring the health of the mine to microhealth damage but will not actually kill the mine. 
    I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.
    For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465
    To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,021

@tush123 said:
    Gudari43 said:

They dont care about this bug, @Jason Ensinger highlighted it many times but cmsulaco2 chose to lie instead of getting it fixed.

This is not entirely untrue. Just like how Suluco blew off the bug in this thread, so too in mine. The Artillery Drills mine targeting bug is very real and very debilitating. The beauty of this tech is it gives Sentinels a unit that can hit floaters and won't seek targets much if at all further than the Purifiers, Vindicators and other similar speed units with them. If one mine is in range, though, they do nothing but fire at the mine. I hate it, and I was so excited about Seekers for PvP, but they have never worked as intended!

• higminghig
    higminghig
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 116

@tush123 said:
    Gudari43 said:

This is not entirely untrue. Just like how Suluco blew off the bug in this thread, so too in mine. The Artillery Drills mine targeting bug is very real and very debilitating. The beauty of this tech is it gives Sentinels a unit that can hit floaters and won't seek targets much if at all further than the Purifiers, Vindicators and other similar speed units with them. If one mine is in range, though, they do nothing but fire at the mine. I hate it, and I was so excited about Seekers for PvP, but they have never worked as intended!

Its a ranged war dog lol

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,021

@tush123 said:
    Gudari43 said:

Its a ranged war dog lol

Except it doesn't destroy the mines.
  • RVC DAN
    RVC DAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 608
    depend work shop
    TAO--DAN