Gutspills Skyfire Carrier

USS-Sovereign
USS-Sovereign
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
Can we get a way to obtain this blueprint before the raid please?
A Campaign with it in it being released tomorrow would be excellent.
Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
Alliance: USSHMS
  • Battle Pirates 2013
    Battle Pirates 2013
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 411
    Not to be a troll or anything, but it is highly unlikely that kix would do that. As we already know the Gutspill Skyfire has been offered as a limited raid prize in the past 2 raids. So I believe it will be a raid prize in the upcoming raid as well. We may actually see it appear in a TLC after the assault raid series has come to an end like how the Vassago's Icebreaker and Gridirons Monolith are currently being offered.
  • HappyDays88
    HappyDays88
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 147

@Battle Pirates 2013 said:
    Not to be a troll or anything, but it is highly unlikely that kix would do that. As we already know the Gutspill Skyfire has been offered as a limited raid prize in the past 2 raids. So I believe it will be a raid prize in the upcoming raid as well. We may actually see it appear in a TLC after the assault raid series has come to an end like how the Vassago's Icebreaker and Gridirons Monolith are currently being offered.

Not to also be a troll.. But the gridirons monolith was in fact offered in a TLC after the first raid of that raid set of 3...

• Battle Pirates 2013
    Battle Pirates 2013
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 411

@Battle Pirates 2013 said:

Not to also be a troll.. But the gridirons monolith was in fact offered in a TLC after the first raid of that raid set of 3...

You troll. :smiley:
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519

Gridiron mono was crap though........
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • reddogs base
    reddogs base
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 47
    TheHolsh said:

lol
  • USS-Sovereign
    USS-Sovereign
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
    But think of the coining they could get if they release it.
    Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • Cloud63
    Cloud63
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 7
    This is a good idea.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,051
    TheHolsh said:

I maintain that it was crap as a tank but good as a monolith.
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    TheHolsh said:

mysteriously, it works just fine for me.. *shrug*
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.