Reminder of perspective for a low coiner

Coelus
Coelus
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222

I wanted to remind kixeye of why there have been beg and plead messages on the forums and in their support inboxes daily for the past several years.

The new axis cutter is likely being released in this months event and after spending the last 6-8mo, or however long its now been since the xeno division was released, building and fitting xeno gear non stop, im still several months away from finishing a majority of the builds, and i know a majority of players are even further behind than I.

Not even a single full fleet yet finished.

My cutters are mk3-4 and have a minimum of 6-8days refit per ship, and will obviously need several days more per ship once they reach mk5-6. (which will honestly probably never happen anyway since theres no crafting option other than $$$$, but still).

After another two weeks building, I have 1 of 4 exterms only part way finished, and two puns to go along as decoys, but theyre still completely blank.

All 5 of my fitted punishers need a week plus refit time each, minimum, and their paladin of course needs a 9 day refit now as well, likely longer.

At 25+ days per ship, my annihilators are still only 3/4 finished, if that, and are awaiting more refits.

I managed to get one suppressor built, that took over two weeks but only has 3 weapons fit. (Its still broken anyway and in my opinion more a waste if time than anything.

I can go on..

Kixeye, @CM Chris, do you understand why its literally a daily request for you to cut build/fit/repair/research/crafting... everything times substantially?

There would be and incredible increase in customer satisfaction. Player loss would diminish greatly. Dramatic drop in the number of hate posts. Can you really be making bat much miney for it to be worth this?

Thats 6-8months of nothing but xeno and i have 3 **** fleets half finished. Font get ke started on the 40+ blank hulls from lower tiers, or the countoess ships i actually built during my early game stages that i would absolutely love to refit and play with. As well as all the other lower end hulls ive just never had a chance to build.

I still have the build and launch a fury and trident missions id love to complete.

Again its not for lack of gear, which is the obly crucial part of the game anymore. I have every weapon/hull bp unlocked, i can still almost manage to get the gear i need from the events (though i skipped the last two entirely due to just shear frustration with the game)

If there was any tike to take action its now. No your vip isnt going to fix it, and no your time tokens wont either. Give this game back to the players, your customers. Let us enjoy ourselves again. And watch how your profits enjoy themselves as well.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader

TL;DR

Anything involving a timer in this game needs serious readjustment. You could have started at the very beginning of the axis season, build and fit nothing but axis non stop, and in 6mo time when t7 comes out youd be 1/2 finished with 1/4 of your intended progress and have to just give up and restart on the next tier ti try and keep up. Just like all the xeno gear we're giving up on, and all the dc stuff we gave up on, and all the... multi hundred dollar fleets in a free to play game is beyond bogus.

• TheDude84
    TheDude84
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 183
    I agree with what you are saying, just a suggestions though, it would have been more productive to focus on getting one good fleet built at a time then to have 3 mediocre fleets that are half finished. ;) 
    The problem with this game is the power curves. Just look at the graphs I made. Said no vega conflict player ever
  • Phil Hotka
    Phil Hotka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 88
    Step 1: Choose an alien target you want to hit.
    Step 2: Build ONLY ships to hit that type
    Step 3: That's all you have time for

I'm not going to build any cutters this round.  It was a waste of time last go around.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,654
    I do not have a xeno cutter fleet, chose not to spend time for building that, you are making an obvious mistake of building each type of fleet, and ending up with only half builts. Without doins choices have to be made, I suggest that you do not repeat the same mistakes on Axis fleets
  • Worthington3
    Worthington3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 713
    I do not have a xeno cutter fleet, chose not to spend time for building that, you are making an obvious mistake of building each type of fleet, and ending up with only half builts. Without doins choices have to be made, I suggest that you do not repeat the same mistakes on Axis fleets
    Or I could, you know, skip AXIS entirely. That also works.
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Indeed you can, but if you really look at current farming, we need 2 max 3 guardians to hit OP and AR, do not need a full fleet..
  • Andrea Nard1
    Andrea Nard1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Indeed you can, but if you really look at current farming, we need 2 max 3 guardians to hit OP and AR, do not need a full fleet..
  • DiabolicEsper
    DiabolicEsper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 357

Well, honestly if Taipans can do 70 Ancient Barrages then ill be surprised.

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,025
    Well, I don't use Support so they can thank me.

Having say the more Fleets though than say the better one would still most like present a better average since waiting on the repair of the better one isn't as likely.

I go back and forth myself in the truth of it all, but all and all despite the ships and weapon difference say at the end of the day or week or month to say really by then, most things are still always worth the same "points".

In say some Level worths of the difference, Between probably Level 25 and Level 50 so far, least 3/4 the Events is probably haven't ever changed my numbers gained to get by no more than perhaps a 20k difference, rather further extent included or not.
    As such, then should say level 50-75 be worth a 40k difference at least?? or just another 20k for the samething to say?? Be 40k in total from least a Level 25 standpoint??

Using T3 and T5 ships didn't have before, what is the difference?? I'd still say having more Fleets than just one, one way or another.

Thanks,

MVK

• Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 192

Wtf??? Say MVK what are you say talking about say anything that say i should say consider?

• Spask Crondusk
    Spask Crondusk
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,287

@Coelus said:
    I wanted to remind kixeye of why there have been beg and plead messages on the forums and in their support inboxes daily for the past several years.

The new axis cutter is likely being released in this months event and after spending the last 6-8mo, or however long its now been since the xeno division was released, building and fitting xeno gear non stop, im still several months away from finishing a majority of the builds, and i know a majority of players are even further behind than I.

Not even a single full fleet yet finished.

My cutters are mk3-4 and have a minimum of 6-8days refit per ship, and will obviously need several days more per ship once they reach mk5-6. (which will honestly probably never happen anyway since theres no crafting option other than $$$$, but still).

After another two weeks building, I have 1 of 4 exterms only part way finished, and two puns to go along as decoys, but theyre still completely blank.

All 5 of my fitted punishers need a week plus refit time each, minimum, and their paladin of course needs a 9 day refit now as well, likely longer.

At 25+ days per ship, my annihilators are still only 3/4 finished, if that, and are awaiting more refits.

I managed to get one suppressor built, that took over two weeks but only has 3 weapons fit. (Its still broken anyway and in my opinion more a waste if time than anything.

I can go on..

Kixeye, @CM Chris, do you understand why its literally a daily request for you to cut build/fit/repair/research/crafting... everything times substantially?

There would be and incredible increase in customer satisfaction. Player loss would diminish greatly. Dramatic drop in the number of hate posts. Can you really be making bat much miney for it to be worth this?

Thats 6-8months of nothing but xeno and i have 3 **** fleets half finished. Font get ke started on the 40+ blank hulls from lower tiers, or the countoess ships i actually built during my early game stages that i would absolutely love to refit and play with. As well as all the other lower end hulls ive just never had a chance to build.

I still have the build and launch a fury and trident missions id love to complete.

Again its not for lack of gear, which is the obly crucial part of the game anymore. I have every weapon/hull bp unlocked, i can still almost manage to get the gear i need from the events (though i skipped the last two entirely due to just shear frustration with the game)

If there was any tike to take action its now. No your vip isnt going to fix it, and no your time tokens wont either. Give this game back to the players, your customers. Let us enjoy ourselves again. And watch how your profits enjoy themselves as well.

@Coelus just build ships that suited for you to farm for tech for each alien event, just hit aliens fleets that give you the minimum damage for each hit you make and dont worry about the points as you progress the game just focus on getting the parts, ok.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader

@TheDude84 said:
    I agree with what you are saying, just a suggestions though, it would have been more productive to focus on getting one good fleet built at a time then to have 3 mediocre fleets that are half finished. ;) 

Can only get a fleet so far without $$$ to continue their mk progression, so you get stuck and need to keep building.

@Phil Hotka said:

I'm not going to build any cutters this round.  It was a waste of time last go around.

And yes thats what i did, cruisers till reapers points were dropped like 90%. So i got the cutters built and they worked well for barrage 80s, till those points dropped to nothing as well.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader

Ao then i started te exterms to try outposts since bey were the only tgink w solid points and you can only run like 1-2 ancients w puns. But theyre like 2 weeks or more a piece.

Point is the game is unsustainable across the board unless you pay, a lot, or just dont try to keep/catch up. And at that point you lose motivation to play in general. Turns into more of a chat app than anything lol

• suurkupel2
    suurkupel2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 133
    xeno I made only 5 puns mk3 max wepons and rest stuff on it and thats all no cutters no battelships  and now building last 3 xeno destroier whit out xeno wepons and all good for me to be honest i can't any thing more refit of ships take to long and fcking long and now i hit 1-2 AR 80 or 85 and 16h of rep 10 min of fun to play then tik tak tik tak rep ****  thanks kixeye !!!
  • campbellr66
    campbellr66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 139

Time is how they mug big coinersand squeeze small ones. Any reduction in build / refit times equals a discount to coiners and a reduction in revenue.

The greed has lost to many low to moderate coiners so it's all focused on keeping the whales putting out.

• campbellr66
    campbellr66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 139

@Phil Hotka said:

It's a gamble on guessing which targets will not be point nerf'd early, need to pick the unpopular ones.

I picked barrage hive early with custom publishers ... it paid of even though the possibility of having time or money to ever refit those ships now barrage points are reducing is zero.

They might consider allowing you to coin refits without waiting for current build to complete as that would probably increase not reduce revenue.

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 1 Sep 2017, 1:50PM

Wtf??? Say MVK what are you say talking about say anything that say i should say consider?

Well, what to consider may not be of most worth to say, but what said about it when saying, I don't know. Still seems left said to say to be. But I'll even say I just said say otherwise still of it, but least trying to word those in as said rather then say to say.

But how to still say of something to say, seems to to question how that will be said, one way or another(saved you a say here that is for sure).

Just on a lower coiner thought of things was mainly trying to throw some support, I can understand that, but higher coiner thoughts aren't worth higher coiners always alone, and as such a higher coiner still probably tend to be made as one than being one without made, so.

If I reread and read the posts so far, I might try to offer what to consider, just perhaps don't say what I said for it if I did, but I can still understand why to do for what was said, hopefully, but been thinking been doing good so far.

Thanks,

MVK
  • MadDogTaylor
    MadDogTaylor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 94
    W T F ??????????????????????????????????
    #NoMoreCoiningEverAgain
  • Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance

Lolololol.

MVK, I am very happy you have a good sense of humor my friend.

What is your first language??
    Where are you from?

• Master Uxi
    Master Uxi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 279
    I'm spending the next month finally getting to the Exterminator... then I'll do another Paladin and another Suppressor...  by then the AXIS battleship will be out and we'll see if I don't skip the cutter again.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    I did something smart.  I built at least ONE of each ship.  Tested it. and if it did a good job I built more.   So I currently have one 5 puns 1 cutter, 1 fully built Anni and a couple free hulls.  3 Exterms and 2 suppressors.   Really all I needed to get through the season.  Using the same build model I currently have one Paladin, and 3 Guardians (2 with Exo one with Diffuser)  Currently doing a refit on my mark 3 Exterms to fit shatter 3 on them. 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader

Lolololol.

MVK, I am very happy you have a good sense of humor my friend.

What is your first language??
    Where are you from?

American say English, and the US. Just despite what I have actually ever learned to say, speak, read, write, and whatever else of the like, I still keep it simple as possible for most not to really need to use and also used alot of words within say not a general interest to use for general interest of use to say as well, and say stemming the place of not for what would be otherwise also has what say wouldn't otherwise to be for still the samething.

Than I have some say personal preferences for worth on context worth to subject to that seems to still agree with alot of finer lines for terms and conditions for agreements, but I'm sure everyone has read those things despite where they is.
    As time has went on just realize there wasn't isn't much to say alot of time one way or another, I just tend to use alot of words when not mentioning much.

My bad really, but I try to keep the subject and/or topic on track best I can with it though in terms of any thread I post in.

I understand time has a great many things it makes the most of for why somethings really work the most at, but it does usually find the company of what doesn't seem to be as question for some time concerns of course. Trying to point out the course in which say a concern can take that what it sustains seems to be questionable though, even here.
    Alliance can offer help if you are in one, but sometimes even then isn't all that much unless there is something else as well.
    Example..

Had a 12day research doing on not long ago, finished maybe say 2-3 days ago at most, but even with help only managed to essentially take a day off that time, but yet if was something say for about 4-5 days, could still basically gotten a day off that time.

In the end, something is off to some point, rather intentional or not, just of such intentions are they still the same or some derivative of something else?? Update/Patch/Fix half way working from before since it shouldn't but could since the latest Update/Patch/Fix has no difference for it?? Or ways to keep things Random entirely??

I don't know, but of most questions, those still seem to be some of the last ones asked in terms of what time can be concerned for of course.

Thanks,

MVK
  • Papa Emeritus IV
    Papa Emeritus IV
    Minor Nuisance

Ummm. Ok??