Btw..... for those that claim their friends "coined" their bases

LXXRedSteelXXL
LXXRedSteelXXL
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 11

Back to the level discussion...... only because I find it mind blowing that some people can't see it

I am a level 47......original player.....sub 2 million ID number

Before this last update I was about 8.5 Billion from level 48 ..... somewhere just north of 31 Billion XP

My base is not maxed out and I neglect my defenses because I don't see the point....but I DO upgrade constantly the things that will benefit me from a PvP standpoint

Airfield maxed
Helped maxed
Oil and Metal storages maxed
Mail storage maxed
Thorium storages all level 23
Defensive Lab maxed

You get the point......

Now I don't like waiting for CC upgrades so I usually coin then especially if there is a tangible benefit....like a new helped

So b ow I have a level 12 CC.....a second Helios going to level 9 and I maxed out all my barricades

You know how much of an XP dent that made?

I am now about 8.25 Billion from 48

Building upgrades DON'T make the gains you think they do at higher levels

So please explain to me ANY PLAYER level 49 and above please

Level 50s are over 100 Billion Xp......is there ANY MATH you can come up with to justify that?

• joker812again
    joker812again
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 15
    I wasnt getting looting any res and thor from bases that I was hitting. Took me over a year to become lvl 45. I played everyday for hrs and on weekends it was 12+hrs a day. Not any more now, the grind is same thing over and over. I look in logs and see 0 oil 0 metal and 0 thor looted. I cant see how someone with an ID of 32 and 33 million becoming a lvl 43-46 already. It just dont make sense to me.
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,222
    I gained .25 billion xp this last event, half a billion the event before. I use both war effort economies and farm the metal and oil event bases and fill my War Factory and Airfield with resources. I'm not farming resources to level up, but I do use a lot of missiles and the xp I gain is unbelievable. You're right that building upgrades don't do ****, but resources certainly do. I don't think 48 is hard to achieve, it's the later levels that require far more xp that are questionable. Do you do IS60s for your resources? Doing IS60s doesn't give you xp for the bonus resources, only the 20 million in the base. I don't do IS60s unless I need resources immediately, otherwise I farm rogue bases on RUBI while I watch TV, it requires no attention at all. Also consider the amount of resources you can loot from just one base. Legit or not, with just the 30% economy running you can loot as much as half a billion resources from one player's base. So if you're constantly doing PvP like some, or at war, then there's the chance you could pull in a lot of xp from resources.
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

Sad story

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

Loooool

• NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,347

@LXXRedSteelXXL said:
    Back to the level discussion...... only because I find it mind blowing that some people can't see it

I am a level 47......original player.....sub 2 million ID number

Before this last update I was about 8.5 Billion from level 48 ..... somewhere just north of 31 Billion XP

My base is not maxed out and I neglect my defenses because I don't see the point....but I DO upgrade constantly the things that will benefit me from a PvP standpoint

Airfield maxed
    Helped maxed
    Oil and Metal storages maxed
    Mail storage maxed
    Thorium storages all level 23
    Defensive Lab maxed

You get the point......

Now I don't like waiting for CC upgrades so I usually coin then especially if there is a tangible benefit....like a new helped

So b ow I have a level 12 CC.....a second Helios going to level 9 and I maxed out all my barricades

You know how much of an XP dent that made?

I am now about 8.25 Billion from 48

Building upgrades DON'T make the gains you think they do at higher levels

So please explain to me ANY PLAYER level 49 and above please

Level 50s are over 100 Billion Xp......is there ANY MATH you can come up with to justify that?

I'll add to this:

even if you can milk resources from your mates you still have to repeat it so many times and it's still not feasible

Please inform me if anyone who used that trick to get to such a level legitimately?

Image result for nier replicant

• BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 858
    6 year daily player and I just hit level 45. Don't know how people half my time in are higher then me.....its like I stopped leveling up or at a snails pace for sure. 6 years is a long time compared to 2 and 3 year players passing me. It is confusing.
  • kixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510
    kixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 760
    edited 26 Aug 2017, 11:28AM
    how they lvl up simple CE reso Free Repair Free other unit on shop with 100 parts ,of course u lvl fast,1 you unit never get killed,2 you dont need to pay or wait for repair,3 shop with 100 parts killes any base on map,Gold buy 105 gold every 2 weeks cover u **** to fair player ...look them now they all stuck on that lvl they never lvl again coz is no fre reso is no 100 shop parts and no fre repair ,they are stuck,and they will look like noobs with their base same as lvl32,just their lvl is 48-49-50-51-52 that what they do simple, I play I coin I i did pvp a lot I do every event 5m to 8m xp I am still lvl45 .. look at this base lvl48 he has nothing max even his cc is lvl9 P.S if u see one lvl48 or 49 ok he is big farmer same time big coin,but now every sector u see min 10 or more of them new ID lvl48,49,50...and their bunkers still lvl7 ot 8 or cc lvl9, or 10 is joke game wc now
  • Reaperman3
    Reaperman3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 105
    I've been playing best part of 5 years, still at level 44. most of my buildings are maxed, walls are maxed or where until the level 12 cc came out. my platforms with the exception of the heavy floaters are levels 12-13. XP Ug's in base dont seem to work like they used to, a platform UG should be 32 million per UG, but my xp barely moves. am i bothered? nope. people shouldn't be so worried about levelling up. whats the point of having a weak level 45,6,7 etc base just so you can say whoot whoot look at me? lol. If i timed my login so i can do the less than 5 mins repair click on platforms then yes i would have been 45 now. but so what? strength not numbers brothers! lol. IMO not getting the right Xp for a UG is a plus not a negative. 
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,434
    the lv system is messed up in game and kixeye wont fix it yet so becareful on how you report people for a while
  • Ginginc
    Ginginc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 228
    Exp for completing building upgrades is only granted if you are online when that building is completed, hence why some players are lower level than their base appears.
  • kixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510
    kixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 760
    Ginginc said:
    Exp for completing building upgrades is only granted if you are online when that building is completed, hence why some players are lower level than their base appears.
    I will wait 11 days for cc online with game open so i can get exp hahahha
  • Jokertron1
    Jokertron1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 458
    they hack  Kixeye dont care I have sent ticket after ticket in on lvl 47+ to lvl 51 players with 32-34 mil ID yes a lvl 51 with a 33 mil ID and NEVER 1 ban  not one ban  sent over 40 tickets/reports on people that have less then 6 months in game and lvl 47 + lvl not 1 ban they dont care . we had a lvl 2 go to lvl 44 in 1 day  sent ticket in been 45 days NO BAN  Kixeye dont give a crap about reports its just a line they give us in forums to tell us to STFU reports dont get looked at ......
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    they hack  Kixeye dont care I have sent ticket after ticket in on lvl 47+ to lvl 51 players with 32-34 mil ID yes a lvl 51 with a 33 mil ID and NEVER 1 ban  not one ban  sent over 40 tickets/reports on people that have less then 6 months in game and lvl 47 + lvl not 1 ban they dont care . we had a lvl 2 go to lvl 44 in 1 day  sent ticket in been 45 days NO BAN  Kixeye dont give a crap about reports its just a line they give us in forums to tell us to STFU reports dont get looked at ......
    yup, so called Fair play team doesnt exist. All reports go directly to bin. So no point to waste time and send any reports. 
  • Jokertron1
    Jokertron1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 458
    edited 27 Aug 2017, 3:50AM
    ya i know but for 2 sec i feel like i did my job and maybe there is a .0000000000001% chance they will look