Same god **** planet strike again!!

Monkamannen
Monkamannen
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 15
FFS there is no **** valid reason what so ever do repeat this som many times... I need OTHER stuff!!!
  • wssssw
    wssssw
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 212
    Kixlogic.
  • MoxMax
    MoxMax
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 669
    True. Tech should change at least every 2 months but hulls should stay since all T5 are already there.
  • xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111
    MoxMax said:
    True. Tech should change at least every 2 months but hulls should stay since all T5 are already there.
    Not all the hulls and many weapons never appear with the ridiculous points many won't bother especially with the unknown rules for the coming marauder class. 
  • Utopia.ian
    Utopia.ian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 107
    Was it supposed to be seasons? Not seasons like four every time your planet goes round the sun, or the earth round its sun, but a season on some arbitrary planet somewhere, fictional or real, carefully selected each month by kixeye's accountant.
  • Night.owl
    Night.owl
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 270
    It's quarterly. As in every 3 months. This month isn't over yet, cool your ****, the next one should have different prizes.

**** drama queens.
  • Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 783
    this needs to end,
    they finally do something to help the lower players, (planet strike)
    and then they keep reintroducing the god **** same tech.... it doesnt help any low lvl...

they need aurora, they need squadrons like the interceptor and bomber,
    they need the tech we used to get back in the day. even the useless non used pieces of crap.... just for the sake of collecting them!!!

rotate that store! or make it bigger!!!!! more prizes, better chances. cmon kix.... this is lame....

i can wait for eternity to get that stupid piece of lvl 3 base interceptor... not because i want to equip it, but because its a hole in my bp section.
    collectors! follow me please!
  • Utopia.ian
    Utopia.ian
    Minor Nuisance
    Night.owl said:
    It's quarterly. As in every 3 months. This month isn't over yet, cool your ****, the next one should have different prizes.

**** drama queens.
    thanks ;)
  • Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 783
    Night.owl said:

**** drama queens.
    and you think a 3 month rotation is good enough for new players?
    please go back to the atic or basement of your parents..... and stay there for a while to think about what you just contributed to the internet
  • Housefly
    Housefly
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 116
    I agree but the one good thing about planet strike for me is that I can actually use skill again to potentially not take damage.  And if I do, its usually only a few minutes which, back before the grand rebalace, I was willing to spend coins to complete early to keep playing.  Why can't kixeye see the logic...make it a fun, not money grab game and the majority will spend money...its so simple it makes my brain hurt.
  • Night.owl
    Night.owl
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 24 Aug 2017, 2:44AM
    Frankv said:
    Night.owl said:

**** drama queens.
    and you think a 3 month rotation is good enough for new players?
    please go back to the atic or basement of your parents..... and stay there for a while to think about what you just contributed to the internet
    You noobs never endured the Riots where you only select ONE tech type then. And if you missed it, good luck, 6 months to one year wait. You guys got it easy and are still complaining?

You need to stay in the basement, going outside is dangerous, the wind might blow and you'll kneel over.

Noob drama queens, can't even wait 7 days when others wait months before. Seriously spoilt brats.

...or maybe they were never taught to read a calendar, might be why they thought the month was over.

Guys, today is the 23rd, the month of August ends on the 30th so when is the next change?

It is 30-23. So how many days is 30-23?

Right, 7. Good boys.
  • xcvxvx
    xcvxvx
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,111
    Well I am missing:
     osprey Frigate
    Vahalla carrier
    Gatling Ray 3
    Bomber wing
    Bomber squadron
    Nova ray ii & III
    Raider squadron  II & III
    Interceptor squadron II & III
    interceptor wing  II & III
    Archer Beam
    Neutron Driver
    Skirmish armor II & III

• Night.owl
    Night.owl
    Minor Nuisance
    Lucky you. I'm missing something so rare and uncommon it's like a panda in a zoo. Mercury Beams.
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,123
    xcvxvx said:

-snip-
    I'm missing these:

All Mercury Beam
    T2/3 Archer Beam and Arc Turret 
    T1/3 Brimstone and Bayonet Missiles
    All Bayonet Turrets
    T3 Arrestor and Gemini
    T1/2 Aurora Turret
    T1/3 Burst Turret
    T3 Gatling and NET Turret 
    T2 Vector Turret
    All Interceptor Squadrons
    T2/3 Interceptor Wings and Phased Mags
    T3 Spec Warheads  

I skipped Mercury, despite the fact I could get enough for it, since it was useless to use on a Dominion. Everything else was skipped due to bad review or I couldn't get it at first release. 
  • Monkamannen
    Monkamannen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 15

Night.. i was in riots... done all that on an old account but you are clearly missing the point! We are doing these strikes to catch up to T6 don't compare to old times these are new times and very different.. so I need the fairly few items that actually makes me progress quicker.. and honestly removing the hull BPs from the prize list half of what's offered is just crap.. ffs an armor that increase AM!? it's utter bs and I will progress nowhere with that. And 3 months!!!! I need 1 strike and I am done.. but sure lets run them 2-3 times for ppl that could not catch up.. as it is now it's just l another poorly implemented piece in this game.. I am so **** close giving up this game, already stopped coining since April, but still staying dreaming about all the good times I had..

• John Jones22
    John Jones22
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 3,291

Kix is only concerned with axis season and only that which brings immediate profit.

• Night.owl
    Night.owl
    Minor Nuisance

Kix is only concerned with axis season and only that which brings immediate profit.

While a bit of an exaggeration, it does seem to be the case that they are (overly?) focused on the newest tiers. Pity, the old stuff could still be quite fun.
  • Utopia.ian
    Utopia.ian
    Minor Nuisance
    kix generally misses out some key items that you need if you want to make best use of the other stuff. Rag but no decent squads for example. This is more subtle than the old miss a key ship and be without it for months. This helps mid-level players to get ahead of their peers by moderate coining of necessary ancillaries, so everyone gets a wide spread of coining opportunities at all levels, facilitating steady progress through to rage-quit.
  • VVulty
    VVulty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 97

@Monkamannen said:
    FFS there is no **** valid reason what so ever do repeat this som many times... I need OTHER stuff!!!

Then skip it and play Decimation. At least they are running at same time and you can choose what to spend your time for.

• Logan Shaper
    Logan Shaper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 43
    Fok Dikeye always **** comes from this company
  • antonioalves667
    antonioalves667
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 41
    Maybe it will change next month.
  • Night.owl
    Night.owl
    Minor Nuisance
    Words of wisdom from the newcomer. lol

It will. Kixeye set it to change after every 3 months, this is closing to the end of the 3rd month, but some people seem to be unable to wait 6 days or figure out the month ends on the 30th, not the 24th.
  • wssssw
    wssssw
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 212
    Night.owl said:
    Words of wisdom from the newcomer. lol

It will. Kixeye set it to change after every 3 months, this is closing to the end of the 3rd month, but some people seem to be unable to wait 6 days or figure out the month ends on the 30th, not the 24th.
    How do you not comprehend that the same prizes for 3 months is just plain stupid and lazy of kixeye.
  • Night.owl
    Night.owl
    Minor Nuisance
    Hardly lazy and stupid, just a result of wrong feedback. People scream when they miss tech, so kixeye now makes sure people really, really, really don't miss tech.

Maybe some people should have screamed a bit softer cause now we're stuck with this.
  • Master Uxi
    Master Uxi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 279
    edited 25 Aug 2017, 1:37AM
    I was happy to get free 2 x Punishers and 2 x Annihilator this month.