We need repair offer 75%,after event

• monochan22
    monochan22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 226
    you said good event but ask for offer? lol
    Level:40
    Sectors: 22,287,12,315,405,144,100
    Event Toys: Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Banshees+Schematic 
    Playing Since May/15/14
  • John Green96
    John Green96
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 56
    never happen since they will have, ops, invasion, and special bases asap after event. U want repairs then kix want coining. Or you just don't do half of the after event stuff like many of us.
  • Kilburn
    Kilburn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 160
    since the event is 5 days of beating the tar out of your units and the new units are very very expensive to fix or coin perhaps using pvp toons and repair times would be better for all involved..
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,479
    he also said on the official event discussion that it was a bad event. He's a moron
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

@monochan22 said:

Yes i say after event
    We need it for more attacks smd kill toons

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

@YamYam77 said:
    monochan22 said:

he also said on the official event discussion that it was a bad event. He's a moron

Why u cry here
    Kt slave

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

@Kilburn said:
    since the event is 5 days of beating the tar out of your units and the new units are very very expensive to fix or coin perhaps using pvp toons and repair times would be better for all involved..

Cuz that i said offer on repair

• YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,479

@YamYam77 said:
    monochan22 said:

Why u cry here
    Kt slave

Where's the crying and why call me a KT slave. Stop being a bellend it's annoying and feel free to give me your game name and sector so I can pay you a visit after the event
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain

@YamYam77 said:
    Ahmed Algendy said:

@YamYam77 said:

monochan22 said:

Why u cry here

Kt slave

Where's the crying and why call me a KT slave. Stop being a bellend it's annoying and feel free to give me your game name and sector so I can pay you a visit after the event

U give me ur game name and sector ,u just bla bla

• Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,578
    edited 20 Aug 2017, 5:45AM
    Funny thing when I first started playing they used to offer all kinds of cool rewards and benefits.  50% repair for a day or two during event and so forth.

Now its GRIND GRIND grind, tokens are impossible to get, we CAN"T do anything or will throw off our numbers.   You are user 1235X234 to me and I don't care about you!   WHY you have 3 restarts left and no tokens you don't need to get anything extra!   We calculate you can do 20% better if you actually cared, unlike us!  I am only trying to help you MIcaiah why do you resist me so!