I am new with my KIXEYE Account.

BlackCherry6
BlackCherry6
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 3
Hello all. I am new with my KIXEYE account and see this game called VEGA Conflict. And I see there is a forum on this game and I was wondering what is it like? Should I start playing it or no I was wanting to know if I should and how long has it and KIXEYE been out? Please do not be rude to me and I hope you see my post. Also if you all say I should start I will but I was wondering what is it like any idea's on if there is any YouTuber about this game or KIXEYE. If So I will go look also it say's I got no friend's on KIXEYE. Also I will only be on here from 9:30 p.m. (My time) to about 10 - 10:30 just to make a post or follow up on this one. I hope I ain't wasting no one's time. Also what is Rank: Green horn is it a special thing or something? I hope to see you all out there if I play.

My avatar is: Knives.

If you need help or anything message me. If I can help I will.

I will never update my forum signature for awhile. I do not play and KIXEYE game. Read my profile.

• DOISPREZE MII O SUTA
    DOISPREZE MII O SUTA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 15
    **** plz go and troll somewhere else :D:D:D

• BlackCherry6
    BlackCherry6
    Greenhorn
    Hello all. I am new with my KIXEYE account and see this game called VEGA Conflict. And I see there is a forum on this game and I was wondering what is it like? Should I start playing it or no I was wanting to know if I should and how long has it and KIXEYE been out? Please do not be rude to me and I hope you see my post. Also if you all say I should start I will but I was wondering what is it like any idea's on if there is any YouTuber about this game or KIXEYE. If So I will go look also it say's I got no friend's on KIXEYE. Also I will only be on here from 9:30 p.m. (My time) to about 10 - 10:30 just to make a post or follow up on this one. I hope I ain't wasting no one's time. Also what is Rank: Green horn is it a special thing or something? I hope to see you all out there if I play.
    UPDATE: What are all of these forum post talking about, Bonus offer's and coin deal's and all of that I ain't started playing the game yet I would like to get advice before I actually start to play as in get into the game still no replys on this forum post but that is ok if no reply at 10 my time I will go ahead and start playing.

I will never update my forum signature for awhile. I do not play and KIXEYE game. Read my profile.

• BlackCherry6
    BlackCherry6
    Greenhorn
    **** plz go and troll somewhere else :D:D:D

I Am not trolling you or anyone else I am gonna be on the forums like anyone else till I decide to play the game ok. I hope you are not thinking I am trolling you or anyone else because I am not I do not got time to.

• charger69
    charger69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 399

This is a pay to win game, when I started about $40/month, now I can't afford to keep up. Be prepared if you start, open your wallet

• ChalkSix
    ChalkSix
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 279
    Or else just accept the fact that it will be 1.5 to 2 years before you can field a top tier fleet.
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

@ChalkSix said:
    Or else just accept the fact that it will be 1.5 to 2 years before you can field a top tier fleet.

or rather, you won't be able to unless u coin.

read my journal btw: vcjournalforeveryone.blogspot.com

good read for events.

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Necromancer of Ashes
    Necromancer of Ashes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 438

It'll be one of heck of a grind from the start. Take advantage of sector and planet strike. I'd advice to get covenant from sector strike and then you'll have a chance in aliens events by hitting regular reapers. It'll be grind till you get your first xeno/axis ship but possible. Just need the right strategy. No coins are really needed. All those that tell you that you do it's cause they either quitting too early or don't know the best way to do so. But you can do it, you'll just need someone to guide you through it from time to time. But overall don't stress out and don't be an easy quitter and you then you got it

• kixeyeuser_1392497175873_100007758274433
    kixeyeuser_1392497175873_100007758274433
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 382
    Since you asked I have always gone to Manni Gaming on YouTube. It used to be you can kite but now the game turned to whoever has the most armor and ships and to keep playing you would need to use a commerce module which was given to me free when they gave out a ship and 500 coins once for free. I have not spent a dime but I have spent countless hours getting most of the tech and in the past many hours per day to grind for the latest carrier and battleship with insta repair rancors. Now I think new players use insta repair  broadsword destroyers? When the game designers made the last 5 minutes repair for free it was originally meant for brand new players, was not intended for heavy farming. It becomes automatic just watch a few hours of your favorite tv show at the same time farming. 
  • Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 276

especially the low lv catchup xan be fun, that's why many peeps start 2nd accounts... enjoy short build and repair times in the beginning ;-) it won't stay that way as u proceed...
    a good beginner ship is the rancor to farm inplanet fleets for blueprints, against low level aliens i used revelation cruisers on my alt unlocking xeno tech piece by piece... once you can build punishers ur set for farming the new stuff (or u might skip xeno by then going for the brandnew axis class instead right away)...

"what looks good, flies good" <old aviators wisdom>
  • Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance

also after the rancors a fleet of venoms with vector torpedo enables you to do the planet strikes where you get essential tech like the metaphase shield and fusion thrusters... thrusters have high priority in almost all situations, what use is the strongest ship if that bucket can't move and gets outmaneuvered by everything...

• Stef_One
    Stef_One
    Minor Nuisance

forgot to mention the broadsword destroyer as a stepping stone for farming higher tech...

• kix_suks
    kix_suks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 73
    dont bother , run while you still can.
  • Rick Feitz
    Rick Feitz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 112

Run fast and don't look back

• MoxMax
    MoxMax
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 669
    charger69 said:

This is a pay to win game, when I started about $40/month, now I can't afford to keep up. Be prepared if you start, open your wallet

That is very true. I wouldn't recommend Vega to anyone who is not willing to spend at least few hundred dollars EACH MONTH.
  • gundamcp8888
    gundamcp8888
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 417

Quit now! Don't look back!

• Sean Irizarry
    Sean Irizarry
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 232

You will only find whiners on the forum lol just go experience the game by yourself

I'm just here to see butthurt players lol You know who you are :P
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3,264

oh n btw, on sector comms, always type manni revs. thanks ;)

Admiral and Head Intelligence Officer of the Frontier Liberation Army.

VEGA Conflict Wiki: vega-conflict.wikia.com
    NPC Target Infographics Database: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_EKMu0UVmG0219GrfHUkqZz-aDovGv9r

Practically all the information you need for the game.
  • Thomas Paradiso
    Thomas Paradiso
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 52

Coiners only pay to play and youll still barely keep up at 40 a month. 100 a month is a good commitment

• Rick Feitz
    Rick Feitz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 112

Go and play the game but stay below lvl 35 or the other player will farm your base for what you have

• Glowlight
    Glowlight
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 307
    edited 13 Aug 2017, 3:56PM

Don't bother playing this game, you will get nowhere as a small player, almost everyone remaining in the dying game is either a mid-high player or high end player, events will be impossible since you don't have xeno or any ships strong enough to farm alien event fleets, and you will have no chance against other players. Also this game is mostly P2P. 

Edit: Unless you want to spend years farming to get tech that will become obsolete within months unless you have tons of money laying around then go ahead and coin it all and become a high end player right off the bat... Your choice.

EDIT: I am a mid-high end player still currently playing the game.
  • joolex
    joolex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 103
    you must grind years in this game to feel so invested to actually start burning money just to be competitive, if you stay in the low tier, you will have fun, don't get to lvl 30, just destroy all the little guys that want to grow. the more you grow, the worst the game is.
  • GALACTUSX
    GALACTUSX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 592
    My personal recommendation: look for another game that can call you more attention, vegaconflict is "PayForPlay" right now (and not "FreeToPlay" as the title says in the App store or steam).

If you like PvP-PvE games I can recommend several much better than this ****, just send me a private message (because I do not want to be admonished by the Reich rules of the forum).
  • Medallas
    Medallas
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 428
    Don't pay attention to the players that have no success in this game that just like to whine in the forums instead of playing, if you look at google play ratings you will find out this game has a good score among thousands. 
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 744

Its a fun game and you can fly ships at any level. Sure there are problems and I think it is in decline but its still fun. Look up beginner tutorials on youtube, they will help.

• Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,222
    edited 13 Aug 2017, 1:07PM
    Its a good game concept, but everything is money oriented. You will hit the pay wall early, and will either have to wait for day+ long fleet repairs, multi week builds or fit times for a single ship, constant event fleet buffs and point nerfs, or buy your way around it.

When new tech is released, it is never looked at to be re-balanced again unless it is actually broken, so level3 ship upgrades, builds, repairs, can take 2-3 times longer than a level6 hulls. Theres even a few weapons that take 3 days to equip to a hull per weapon, so you can easily spend two weeks just putting weapons on one ship and nothing else. But you can make 100 of each ship if you can afford it!

like i said, great concept, lots of potential, and lots of fun at certain points, but needs a lot of work at this time

edit: someone mentioned being able to play for free and got 500 coins for free once, etc. my recent ship build cost over 5000 coins, and its only like 5/8 complete. if you already have a lot of tech, or know exactly what to use when, you can play for free and get a lot of tech and stuff, but you cant get past that build gate to use the tech you win, where a single low level hull takes a week or more to build, and you need 5-6 of them for a fleet (do the math) top level ships are 20-30 days per ship. just keep that in mind if you stay and start pushing to compete w higher level players.

• STORM_BREAKER
    STORM_BREAKER
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 1,920
    edited 13 Aug 2017, 6:41PM
    UPDATE: What are all of these forum post talking about, Bonus offer's and coin deal's and all of that I ain't started playing the game yet I would like to get advice before I actually start to play as in get into the game still no replys on this forum post but that is ok if no reply at 10 my time I will go ahead and start playing.
    Take me for example, I am a no coin player, havent spent a single penny in VC... started 1.75 years back approx, quit after release of paladin and VIP system... Now i just stay for trolling and sub65 combat...