S?ops 70 Bases ? how do ya do that ?

Sambloo
Sambloo
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 143
Can't use ground , can't use air .can't use  rockets ,  and cant be done with acceptable damage ? was this not the 105 Evebt base only  a bit more packed with units   I will wait for a boy genius  for figire this because i cant touch them without like 5 hours damage ...
  • CM Sulaco 2
    CM Sulaco 2
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 11,333
    All Shadow Ops bases will be fixed within the hour, where all bad bases have been removed from the World Map.
  • sedna66
    sedna66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 136
    I just done 1, just too see how hard it was, All my units got wasted, Got 46 hrs rep, ( not bothered about that though , only gotta do it twice .), will be nice to see if someone works out an easy way of doing it.
  • cats12
    cats12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 287
    sedna66 said:
    I just done 1, just too see how hard it was, All my units got wasted, Got 46 hrs rep, ( not bothered about that though , only gotta do it twice .), will be nice to see if someone works out an easy way of doing it.
    what do you lose that gives you a 46hr repiar

• Bouncer96
    Bouncer96
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 115
    edited 28 Jul 2017, 6:37PM
    well what the fk ,I did one and thought fk it ,ill just log on tonight or tomorrow and ill be all healed now your going to get rid of the "bad" ones I think bases are hard all the time,can I get a fking pass on a "bad" base every now and then too?Label them next time will you so when I hover over it ,it says"bro keep looking theres much easier ones" and ill move on to the one that has 5 overpowered libs on my side that clean out the base...?????....ha bout dat
  • kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 488

I took out 80 percent of the base, got defeated, was going to go finish with other toon, and poof gone?!

• Sambloo
    Sambloo
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 28 Jul 2017, 6:37PM
    Thank you .  Seemed a bit insane 5 hours damage  and bearly scratched  it LOL backed out  and called it a day 
  • wc2812
    wc2812
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 264
    make the SO45s a little easier to lvl35 players. we do not have the units to defeat this bases!!!
  • Jest_Jesus
    Jest_Jesus
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,504
    All Shadow Ops bases will be fixed within the hour, where all bad bases have been removed from the World Map.
    like the one that randomly reset when i was half way through and had 1 min left on my first attack (of four)???

Image result for salt bae gif
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,341
    edited 28 Jul 2017, 6:45PM
    6 hunters, seekers, vailants,, acolytes, vindicators, anti-missile bastion
    seem you forgot phalanx and some war dogs kixeye and a railgun in point in front is missed aswell
    what you expect us to use?
    how much damage we need to get?
    and what if this shadow ops price is just as bad as the asome base cracker War Pig??
    Is it worth the effort?
    and how lower ones will kill those 45?
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,209
    I just did 2 of them with 2 hours repair to Ardra/oJuggernaut and mostly instant repair to a toon of 42 Liberators and Weaver.

That being said, Kixeye is un-**** believable. Every single unit in that base is level 20... and 6 level 15 Hunter missiles? WTF! I did it with very acceptable repair but I would imagine I'm in a league of maybe 20%? Maybe less, so that means that they made this base to be next to impossible for everyone but the top high level players. I know for a fact there will be 44+s that can't do this base and that's outrageous.
  • wc2812
    wc2812
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 264
    the MIRACLE says...now we have to pay for play :D
  • Sambloo
    Sambloo
    Minor Nuisance
    Red handed, i know it's in your DNA make up to brag *(but thats cool thats your thing) , but 2 hours damage on 2 of them 70's ...i have to call bullsht LOL 
    Would have to see that ...just the repair on the libo's would double that on one base LOL ...for me i am sure you are very much maxed , but still..have to call you on that !
  • kixeyeuser_668061925_453_8161442
    kixeyeuser_668061925_453_8161442
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 9
    just because I wont be on much till tomorrow  i used arda 3 purifiers (level 10) elite jug only level 22 with electric op and got 11 hrs repair. ill just save my jug plat for this 2 days running and clear them that way.
  • Jak2ndid1
    Jak2ndid1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 280
    7 hrs repair and 6 PKs for 1 is crazy. feel sorry for the lower lvls not going to get many people to help with these kind of losses

• Sambloo
    Sambloo
    Minor Nuisance

Nice i was about 70 % done with 6 mins now i get this ...Ohh So special 

• kaharin
    kaharin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 449
    ops base fixed ? lol .. this is STUPID joke omfg !

• Sambloo
    Sambloo
    Minor Nuisance
    Got back in just in time to watch the clock tick off the last 20 seconds ...thank you ohh well repairing ..try again tomorrow not coining  for Bullsht fckin hicups on the server side
  • kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 488
    fixed?, they are the same bases and afraid to try it if the base disappears again!

• sooner4life
    sooner4life
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 26
    Doing the Shadow Ops 70 base is like going on a suicide mission so don't expect any free repair. 
  • Fenrir 2
    Fenrir 2
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,509
    did 2 true believer 70 bases with my lvl 37 omega jug.... 4 hours repair
  • Michael.johnson65
    Michael.johnson65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 116
    Two initial hits with Ardra, 2 purifier and Elite Jug....Jug got completely killed after 2nd hit. Now have 15 hrs repair. Never seen that kind of damage so early in the attacks......maybe I forget about Shadow Ops....
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,209
    Sambloo said:
    Red handed, i know it's in your DNA make up to brag *(but thats cool thats your thing) , but 2 hours damage on 2 of them 70's ...i have to call bullsht LOL 
    Would have to see that ...just the repair on the libo's would double that on one base LOL ...for me i am sure you are very much maxed , but still..have to call you on that !
    How was I bragging? You asked a question because you're too thick to figure it out on your own. I answered your question and I also went on to explain why the base is bullshit, but you must not have read that far. The Liberators were an hour and 24 minutes repair from 1 base, but they all instant repair when broken down.

My Storage is only level 26 and I didn't use air but my Airfield is only 20 and my Helipad is only 10.

I don't normally indulge people who fail to comprehend my awesomeness but for you cupcake I've got this video for you right here:

I messed up twice in this video and still only took 1 hour to Ardra/Juggernaut and 5 dead Liberators with the rest instant repaired.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,810
    Sambloo said:
    How was I bragging? You asked a question because you're too thick to figure it out on your own. I answered your question and I also went on to explain why the base is bullshit, but you must not have read that far. The Liberators were an hour and 24 minutes repair from 1 base, but they all instant repair when broken down.

My Storage is only level 26 and I didn't use air but my Airfield is only 20 and my Helipad is only 10.

I don't normally indulge people who fail to comprehend my awesomeness but for you cupcake I've got this video for you right here:

I messed up twice in this video and still only took 1 hour to Ardra/Juggernaut and 5 dead Liberators with the rest instant repaired.
    i will be putting up a video later just got home, but it's always nice to see the PUT UP or SHUT UP.. Too many noobs in game that cry at the drop of a hat....
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    Perry299 said:
    Sambloo said:

i will be putting up a video later just got home, but it's always nice to see the PUT UP or SHUT UP.. Too many noobs in game that cry at the drop of a hat....
    people always cry no matter of what.
  • tareksyria666
    tareksyria666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 77
    Shadow Ops 70 free repair, omega jugg

• Sirbear1
    Sirbear1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 330
    Tried one earlier and it killed everything. Thought they were being reduced?

82ndABN
  • LT Pete Mitchell
    LT Pete Mitchell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 66
    Have they fixed shadow ops 70's yet? Theres skill and then there is overkill.
    VF-142
  • Lonewolf1967
    Lonewolf1967
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,124
    Sambloo said:

Nice Video wish I watched this before going all noob on these things. Thanks bud good job too.
    imageDeath From Above
  • Dannie_N
    Dannie_N
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 230
    not bad but Perry 299 what lvl is your jugg I watched a video a friend of mine made with 2 Acolyte and omega jugg walked threw it like cake but like I sadi in another post not everyone has jugg  level up so its not that easy and the 45 are a beast I did 3 for 45 for a 16 hour repair thats with using pk's but I did d/c in one that didnt help guys from lvl 35 to 40 will be screwed  
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,810
    Dannie_N said:
    not bad but Perry 299 what lvl is your jugg I watched a video a friend of mine made with 2 Acolyte and omega jugg walked threw it like cake but like I sadi in another post not everyone has jugg  level up so its not that easy and the 45 are a beast I did 3 for 45 for a 16 hour repair thats with using pk's but I did d/c in one that didnt help guys from lvl 35 to 40 will be screwed  
    My OJUGG is 36, but the point is the base can be picked apart..... 1 minute 57 seconds TOTAL DAMAGE

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"