Sambloo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 143
    never cost 100 gold to relocate LOL ...

• Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,349
    They jump, hit n run back home, then get a Frubble... Its pretty BS really. Should be a 1 hour timer for jumping.
  • Black_Rider1995
    Black_Rider1995
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 223

Delphinus said:

They jump, hit n run back home, then get a Frubble... Its pretty BS really. Should be a 1 hour timer for jumping.

then hit their friends,,,,,if i get hit by a jumper, i keep going to his sector regularly, hitting his tag and friends until i find him open and i hit him..... 
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,204
    edited 9 Jul 2017, 10:14AM

Delphinus said:

A 1 hour jump window wont help the problem. They will just bring an alt with them to self bubble in that sector. **** mother **** ran from a sector I helped conquer and came back daily to hit offline bases while he held his main with an alt. There will always be scared little girls that spend all their creative energy on ways to avoid a fight instead of devising new strategies to prevail in a fight.

This game is less about strategy and more about gaming the system.
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,763
    he's a pansy. he hit mine and fled the sector..
    come on back, there's 15 or 16 invading clans to help you at the moment.
  • zigger ott
    zigger ott
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 42
    Hit and run does not change anything in the long run. Even if they change their name - they still can be found. All this just takes longer. -- And - just because a player hits and runs does not mean their home base will help them. Many times I have gone to hit a player and they are already in a bubble (for maybe various reasons). As long a kixeye  gives a bounty on killing other players - the players will find a way.... and the game is about killing bases.

Snake-Eye
  • Erick640
    Erick640
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 1,231

Attack them back, or attack there friends. Better yet attack there whole sector, and blame it on the guy who attacked you :)

• Doggone Devious
    Doggone Devious
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 424
    I find nothing wrong with the hit and run. Everyone can so its fair. Much sweeter to catch the one who's hiding. If you wanna exact revenge you keep stalking the target that hit you until success. Lets face it, some folks that hit you are too strong to take them on while online ie. lvl 47 hitting a lvl 39. but an offline hit and run can bring success for the lvl 39. Anyways, its a war game and if you want to win, sometimes a kick in the nads is called for. :)
  • zigger ott
    zigger ott
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 42
    DDI -- well said. 
    Snake-Eye
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 791

Bullshit post from sick person
    U make acc with aaf name and post u big loser

• Jimboy de Juan
    Jimboy de Juan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 102

i guess its the time to get back the 100 coins cost to reset the relocate 

you most won,t free relocate anywhere sector after you get chase from Hit and run by random a enemy player base went to jump

• DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,385

you can hit n run also relocation is free are you scared to jump to other sector

Well if he jumps he will lose his depos hahaha.
  • DOUBLE DOG
    DOUBLE DOG
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4,385

Delphinus said:

A 1 hour jump window wont help the problem. They will just bring an alt with them to self bubble in that sector. **** mother **** ran from a sector I helped conquer and came back daily to hit offline bases while he held his main with an alt. There will always be scared little girls that spend all their creative energy on ways to avoid a fight instead of devising new strategies to prevail in a fight.

This game is less about strategy and more about gaming the system.

Nicely said red.
  • Churchill_1
    Churchill_1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 101

i guess its the time to get back the 100 coins cost to reset the relocate 

His AAF his never spent money on Gold hahahahaha