Official Release Notes Discussion - 7/6/17

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604

Morgan845 said:

Were have all the Drac outposts gone, have they packed and left.

they put out a lil' thread in these forums every week - it's called the "Release Notes"
    it takes all of 3 minutes to review, it's a good habit to get into with this game.
    from this week's notes:

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord

those new missions are again only for the strong. It's ridiculous . Before I could manage a 83 base easily now I hardly can manage a 61 base . thx Kixeye !!!! 

with what fleet?
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord

This is normal or typical of what A special kind of Stupid is when it comes to the thought pattern concerning how this game is ran, We come out with new bases in FM faster than ships can be built! Those whom finally get to the point of making some forward progress. some dumbass changes the bases and now the new fleet that is only 4 months old is now a res hauler. and now no one has hulls for any of the new bases oh wait just the high levels who are crying around about hull repair times and coiners. My ships are docked and will stay there until you all cam figure out more play this game than just the level 100+ players! Don't believe me take a look , there a lot of players on but 80% cant play now . I am personally PISSED for all the lowers I helped to get to the point of being able to do fm strongholds for more Hours than I could calculate ! YOU need to change this game from BATTLE PIRATES too THE 100 !

the change was generally announced over a year ago
    the exact schedule was released at the end of May
    the targets can be done with a zelos - citadel fleet which has been available in the two bottom tiers of the FM for 3-4 months. Plenty of time to build the minimum fleet required for the most important chore of the game - coin free.
    the ideal hulls for these targets have been available since April - again, plenty of time to build an excellent fleet for these targets.  There have been tokens galore awarded in the FM and TLCs in that time.
    you are personally PISSED because YOU failed to pay attention, because YOU failed to start building a decent fleet, because YOU apparently didn't participate in the last three months of raids (where these targets came from).
    you should ground yourself for your bad behavior....
  • Larrie_C
    Larrie_C
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4
    WELL NOW THE 87'S ARE GONE, I FIND PEOPLE HAVE LOST HOPE.........FOR THREE DAYS NOW ALL I HAVE FOUND IS BASES ALREADY DESTROYED INDICATING LARGE NUMBERS HAVE QUIT.......TWO THIRDS OF OUR CLAN JUST OUTRIGHT QUIT.........AND WITH NO TARGETS WITH IN RANGE AND I SEE THIS A REAL BAD DOWNGRADE AND HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO DO WEEKLY'S WITH ZERO .........THIS COULD END THIS GAME EXCEPT FOR THE TOP 5 PERCENT AND WHATS THE POINT OF KILLING DEAD BASES......BORING......I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE FALL THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MISTAKE I HAVE SEEN TO DATE........AND A REAL GAME ENDER........I WILL BE DRINKING BEER AND TANNING ..........DISGUSTED.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 8 Jul 2017, 1:52PM

Larrie_C said:

WELL NOW THE 87'S ARE GONE, I FIND PEOPLE HAVE LOST HOPE.........FOR THREE DAYS NOW ALL I HAVE FOUND IS BASES ALREADY DESTROYED INDICATING LARGE NUMBERS HAVE QUIT.......TWO THIRDS OF OUR CLAN JUST OUTRIGHT QUIT.........AND WITH NO TARGETS WITH IN RANGE AND I SEE THIS A REAL BAD DOWNGRADE AND HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO DO WEEKLY'S WITH ZERO .........THIS COULD END THIS GAME EXCEPT FOR THE TOP 5 PERCENT AND WHATS THE POINT OF KILLING DEAD BASES......BORING......I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE FALL THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MISTAKE I HAVE SEEN TO DATE........AND A REAL GAME ENDER........I WILL BE DRINKING BEER AND TANNING ..........DISGUSTED.

gee....if only you had built a garrison fleet.....
    imagine how easy things would be for you
    but, then again....you've been here at least 6 years
    you're a level 76
    you haven't really been keeping up with the game anyway, eh?
    why exactly will you be missed?
  • smokescreen3
    smokescreen3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 5

Larrie_C said:

gee....if only you had built a garrison fleet.....
    imagine how easy things would be for you
    but, then again....you've been here at least 6 years
    you're a level 76
    you haven't really been keeping up with the game anyway, eh?
    why exactly will you be missed?

u have been here since 2012 and guess what spend at least 6 hrs a day every day since I started , And guess what I am not in the elite! so that means that someone who is of higher level with all the hulls has either coined or had others do there raids for them , any and all players will be missed! that is why I play the game ,its the people more than the game
  • KFrank_fbrd
    KFrank_fbrd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 121
    Way to go kixeye i was thinking of useing coin BUT now you turned it up and made it harder I cant even get t4 where I was geting t5 ....( NO COINES FROM ME )....
  • Protestant
    Protestant
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 49
    So the FM target transition is complete. there are now no draconian strongholds. I could take 87's before. now I killed every fleet I have trying a 68. so, you've made the campaigns so hard I cant do them. I finally just accepted that. now I can even do the forsaken mission; my question to kixeye is this: How does a girl compete? If I can't do the FM and I cant do the campaigns you insist 'are so universally defeatable', what is there left for me to do in this game? seriously, I would like a kixeye professional to message me and tell me how? because I am poor, I have been playing for years and now cant do anything at all? can now sit and rely on my factories in base? Cant get UR now, cant do camps and cant do the FM? what's left? seriously let me know.

• Dead_Base64
    Dead_Base64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 242
    I am whining whining whining... spend much time, not so many coins as big wallet players.... just got a ready build fleet to manage old 87 and 109 FM... and have been busy too build new fleets... result: cant manage new FM targets, cant manage TLCs... i do not have the time or the money to keep up with the game.Had to stop FM at 230 mill, cause 87s are gone... yes i am still whining... but at least, before paying... i don´t want to play this laggy and buggy game anymore.... Finally its Kixeye Job to make the game playable... for all of the gamers.... my decision: Spend more time and money on ice cream or a good barbecue.... Kixeye isnt worth

• Dead_Base64
    Dead_Base64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 242
    Just a friendly good bye.. KIX keepup your bad job... even Mr. trump is doing better... not really

• SuckItWhales
    SuckItWhales
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 104
    If we can not get the 87 back then the 88 needs to be looked in to and re-tuned. The 113 they feel is not as challenging as they had hoped so it is going to be re-tuned. Please look in to this as many have already expressed their concerns over the removal of the 87. Thank You.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,223

ElBori said:

If we can not get the 87 back then the 88 needs to be looked in to and re-tuned. The 113 they feel is not as challenging as they had hoped so it is going to be re-tuned. Please look in to this as many have already expressed their concerns over the removal of the 87. Thank You.

Doom said in that same thread that the 113 is not going to be changed.
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076

ElBori said:

Please go look at the 88 and adjust your fleets appropriately. Anyone that has any idea what they're doing has been able to do the 88 for no damage for four months now.
  • SuckItWhales
    SuckItWhales
    Minor Nuisance
    I had been away from the game for about 2 years and just came back 3 weeks ago. The 87 was what I was using to catch up on the FM. Not everyone situation is the same.
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076

ElBori said:

I had been away from the game for about 2 years and just came back 3 weeks ago. The 87 was what I was using to catch up on the FM. Not everyone situation is the same.

I was able to do them with Novas when they first released, pretty much any Zelos/Cit fleet will be able to handle the 88 as long as you build them properly.

This video is a pretty decent one, the same guy also did separate videos on how to build tanks, support ships, and how to do the targets themselves. So sift through them if you're still unsure how to handle them.

• SuckItWhales
    SuckItWhales
    Minor Nuisance
    Thank you for sharing I will study the video. 
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Why not put every weapon older than a month in salvages as blue prints? With every tier going up in pieces to gather.
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,418
    edited 9 Jul 2017, 7:00PM

welp  Kix   I  see  more  has  dropped  out  of  BP   cause  they  cant  do  the  FM  anymore alot  just  dont  have  the  skill  needed  to  do  it  with  the  removal  of  the  87s   was  the  last  straw  for  alot  i  can  see  this  game   going  the  way  of  the  doo doo  thats  the  plain  truth  weather  you  wanna  hear  it  or  not ..  we  had   2  high  rankers   quit   last  nite and  high  rank  means  as   in  the  90s  level  you  need  to  rethink  your  policy   alil bit

did you mean a dodo
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360

Why not put every weapon older than a month in salvages as blue prints? With every tier going up in pieces to gather.

people would complain that's too much work.

i'm not actually joking.
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413

people would complain that's too much work.

i'm not actually joking.

Yes, you are right, BUT, there will always be complainers. I myself do that periodically to point out a place where kix could do better imo lol.

What it will do is put ships on the waters again, which will get people talking again, which might just in a small way revive the old lively game again. Also it will help lower levels and even higher levels who cannot obtain everything to get access to good stuff in an easy way, while those who coined it or spent time in a raid will have it well in advance of them.
  • Stewart Booth
    Stewart Booth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 66
    last 4 raids  there been game issues , you had unlocked the pheonix at the benning of raid , knowing most carmt do it , then we had to unlock hulls to get it , then we start building it , and yioun bring this hull out , i coind , and helpped alli member thinking im was getting the hull for this raid , now to find is only good for ellir s  , well that was not in last raid , and i see you given players it free , you really need to wake up , and thats being nice from me 
  • Stewart Booth
    Stewart Booth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 66
    dont even reply , you never done , just cut your losses , we that paid to get that pheonix , wont except , another top hull over what we paid for , no raid this time for me you losse my coibs 

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    dont even reply , you never done , just cut your losses , we that paid to get that pheonix , wont except , another top hull over what we paid for , no raid this time for me you losse my coibs 

you realise the S target is tougher and gives more points than tier 6 right?
  • bloodletter
    bloodletter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 21
    all these hulls are disposables, by the time you build 1 they are useless and good for corral reefs, its a wonder anyone wants to continue playing,lol i will just keep watching the show until the end comes.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    all these hulls are disposables, by the time you build 1 they are useless and good for corral reefs, its a wonder anyone wants to continue playing,lol i will just keep watching the show until the end comes.
    yes, its hard to build a 14 day ship in 365 days.
  • deco
    deco
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 129
    Why not be able to do prize pack 3 up to 5 times like in other camps so we can get the build tokens for the skyfire? Or better yet why release a hull a week before raid when it should be released right after the last raid so we can have time to build a fleet for raid, besides u want people to coin to get a fleet ready.
    They try trap the dumb cc guys with this.. There like sitting at there old slow severs and computer,s like yessss fall for it you suckers LOL
This discussion has been closed.