How Would You Rate This Event - NIGHTMARE: Into Chaos

Breaking Barriers
Breaking Barriers
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 900
edited 24 Jun 2017, 8:17PM
I created this poll EARLY to gauge the full views, thoughts, & ratings of all players, because we all know that "some people" finish the event the first 12-48 hours, so this will give everyone a "fair chance" to see the poll & share their feedback. 

Before You Answer Please Kick Back & Think About The Entire Event: NIGHTMARE Into Chaos

The DOUBLE Difficulty Level Of The Bases. 
The Graphics & Creativity From The Art Department.
The Time Allowed Per Base/Base Timers.
The Controls Of Your Units & A.I .
Co-Op Mode & Helping Others.
Reso/Thor Supplied From Event Bases & Defensive missions.
The Herald & Elite Herald Parts. 
The DOUBLE XP Amounts Rewarded.
The 3 Different Faction Tracks.
The Defense & Attacks Tracks Being Combined.
Prices of units in event store.
Lag.
Disconnects.
Faction/Training Token Amounts & feedback about them in general.

After You Think About All These Please Rate 1-10   10 Being Best. 1 Being Worst.

Good Luck & Happy Hunting Commanders!!!

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
PAL Admin

How Would You Rate This Event - NIGHTMARE: Into Chaos 138 votes

18%
Tony SmithMaximus_DestructicusWOLFPACK6868BullDozer1Kelly SlabaughibDictatorKarol_M53robbo40VermellNiceGuy01ShawnjurePetras78martin-the-thugGangof1deathmachine38garrec01homan18Ace Freemankixeyeuser_451762403_18628_7339232Lyden Storm 26 votes
2%
PeaceMaker18ivyh206McCraft 3 votes
1%
Dario WilkowskiPaul_M7159 2 votes
4%
TheLunaticWim_d76ilostmyheadSome Random GuyliondadTHE_RAYMAN 6 votes
4%
Rob de RKhan2793Breaking BarriersSAMURAI_JAYcrea8ivAlex50182 6 votes
6%
JurucoJeff_M386Erwin2016Big BoomLee_T095Stephen2229oktoberfestkixeyeuser_290153991_28643_7044753kixeyeuser_842965798_20633_1465919 9 votes
8%
sliltreegreenwingG.I.JoseyAlex33733ULTRAMARINES96Charles6744FactorsNemesisDarklyTacoTuesdayEric TseKings-mankixeyeuser_263129976_25832_8618510 12 votes
16%
tiny60TomBrooklynLP1691Commodore_LeviticusDirkdinglerThe BlackHandNBK_BrianLee-ETSLonewolf1967SprinklerAmaon-NatureBenSiskoThrowingJungleNEW---YORKjimmy2shoesWarrior-commanderkixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273Hoke1Teratorn43906 NEWDark Striker 23 votes
15%
Jason EnsingerDavide CirchirilloN000000Bgrega.macekFilthy Philjcraw472mohamed.waelNation-of-1Speed-BumpGrekkerstichStorm Devilaces21darkdigicamoJose_C913Kalibre 45Jason23947DharokKnightErick640CHITTY-BANGKairento 21 votes
21%
James GriffyTR42ANGELS_OF_NIGHTSonam_xSomethingGuy2Rock-NStomper2observer19Kar-GraalPhi_N42GODELTkoko6666gkoehnedestroyers xtush123Max Marshjason.joe.739Mike85418Versin Getorixabdo0udiego.nadaya.1 30 votes
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678

because we all know that "some people" finish the event the first 12-48 hours

Its been 4 hours.
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,578
    Thane, few people have finished the event, YOUR correct the few who can do that, are in a WHOLE another league.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 24 Jun 2017, 9:08PM
    Thane, few people have finished the event, YOUR correct the few who can do that, are in a WHOLE another league.

Im confused, are you in agreement with me that even with the whole "some people finish super early" thing, this poll is ridiculously early? Or do you think its not particularly early and it doesn't matter?
  • Dark Striker
    Dark Striker
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 75
    its not bad, got to lvl 100 and stopped but many people struggled at around lvl 45. i dont blame them since i had trouble there too. lots of fun when dealing with meteors :smile:
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain

Its been 4 hours.

My Event Is Done 100%.

How is/yours going?
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord

Its been 4 hours.

My Event Is Done 100%.

How is/yours going?

The event Im not doing? Its going great.
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,347

It doesn't seem as difficult as it seems then again, I'm armed to the teeth.

Image result for nier replicant

• DRAGOONS67
    DRAGOONS67
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 16
    Would be better had we not been lied to about getting token after every faction base, 105 paid out xp, im not doing this for xp, i want the tokens we are suppose to get

• killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 161
    good only for the exp and adding the herald, sucks that they still dont listen and add the expert units back and the faction tokens are useless as ****
  • Lonewolf1967
    Lonewolf1967
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,124
    Its not bad.. Got good toons and a few missiles its manageable
    imageDeath From Above
  • crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 170
    my battles end and I do not receive my prizes or tokens, and have to reboot to exit the base!!!
  • Tony Smith
    Tony Smith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9

I created this poll EARLY to gauge the full views, thoughts, & ratings of all players, because we all know that "some people" finish the event the first 12-48 hours, so this will give everyone a "fair chance" to see the poll & share their feedback. 

Before You Answer Please Kick Back & Think About The Entire Event: NIGHTMARE Into Chaos

The Controls Of Your Units & A.I .
    Lag.
    Disconnects.

After You Think About All These Please Rate 1-10   10 Being Best. 1 Being Worst.
    Good Luck & Happy Hunting Commanders!!!

SUSPENSION - OTHER

• Tony Smith
    Tony Smith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9
    I had 824.000 xp i used 800,000 on the ELITE HERALD NOW I HAVE 24.000 LEFT I DID NOT GET THE ELITE HERALD AFTER I USED MY XP I HAVE 3 RESTARTS LEFT TAKE A LOOK AND SEE I JUST WANT WHAT I WORKED ALL DAT FOR WILL U PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME .

SUSPENSION - OTHER

• Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,386
    edited 25 Jun 2017, 4:14AM

I had 824.000 xp i used 800,000 on the ELITE HERALD NOW I HAVE 24.000 LEFT I DID NOT GET THE ELITE HERALD AFTER I USED MY XP I HAVE 3 RESTARTS LEFT TAKE A LOOK AND SEE I JUST WANT WHAT I WORKED ALL DAT FOR WILL U PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME .

stop that **** spam. Off topic. Stay on or leave to cry else where. 
  • oktoberfest
    oktoberfest
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 188

@Tony Smith said:

You need 40 e herald parts witch would cost like 4mil xp g e reg herald only needs 8 parts witch cost 800k xp you got them confused unless you had 32 eherald parts.

• Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,578

Dario Wilkowski said:  stop that **** spam. Off topic. Stay on or leave to cry else where. 

CAN"T get more on topic than a poll about the event, AND breaking barriers wants to know why he gave it a zero.  I would think that would be a vlaid ON topic reason.  its not how big mine is, its what do I think of the event and why!
  • oktoberfest
    oktoberfest
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 188

The fact that I can only face the defense waves I can handle ,below mission 13,and still get ardra and the herald made this event above average which I consider a 6.

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain

Dario Wilkowski said:  stop that **** spam. Off topic. Stay on or leave to cry else where. 

CAN"T get more on topic than a poll about the event, AND breaking barriers wants to know why he gave it a zero.  I would think that would be a vlaid ON topic reason.  its not how big mine is, its what do I think of the event and why!

My original "feelings was 7-9" for higher levels. As stated on the WCBV Live Video Show.

After grinding another 5 hours I would for sure reduce that down.
    At this point I am going with 5 overall as of now. 

I thoroughly do really enjoy seeing others feedback ...Whether that be 1 comment 10 comments or 200 comments.
    I read what people say and take it into account negative or positive.
    If my polls ever bother you at all feel free to not share your rating and event ideas & thinking. 

Lot's of Lag. Lot's of flash crashes. Lot's of Disconnects (various errors) while building missiles red box errors, loading event base issues, and then the dreaded black ground in some of our bases...sure sign a disconnect is coming.
    Originally 7-9
    But now more around 5-7 I am sticking to 5 for now. 
    You know if it weren't for the actual game issues/errors majority of these events would from me earn a 10. 
    Food for thought.

Signing Off For Now Breaking Barriers Aka Evilicious
    GOOD LUCK AND VERY HAPPY HUNTING COMMANDERS!
    PAL Admin

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,344
    The event itself isn`t bad
    only to short without notice after the main event
    if they had anouced it a bit earlier i would have spent less on main event to get more in this event.
    but i still give it only a 5 and thats because the flash crashes every 3 or 5 missions/attacks flash crash garanted
    just as the standard flash crash on wave 10
    and support say due the serverload because so many play event.....
    fck that in the past you had 500k players 499 sectors, so when the serverload is now to high youre using not enough servers... simple...
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,177
    10 on everything listed but AI (specifically 95 pathing issues causing units to approach their target indirectly), lag and disconnects due to the several perpetual loading screens I've run into.
  • Storm Devil
    Storm Devil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 346
    One of the best events so far. Honestly for me, it was better than the last event. The graphics and the extra frills added, such as the thorium corrupted units, the meteors, friendly units, etc, I really liked.

Had to give this event 9 though, due to the usual lags and crashes, but otherwise fantastic event.

Got all the E-Herald parts from it and will try to get my last few e-Juggy parts as well. O-Juggy will have to wait, lol.
  • BenSisko
    BenSisko
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 332
    I got all the Elite Herald Parts (40) only going to base 85~90, and still left 1 restart. Still don't have Jugg Omega parts... but I have 2 months till my jugg be ready to omega, so I'm no hurry. 

Hated the lvl 10 base  when they crash the game. Also hated the Billy Goats with thor fire... but it explain the more difficulty...

Well, I not coined repairs and only regret for game crashes 
  • Amaon-Nature
    Amaon-Nature
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 184
    I earned 35 Elite Herald Parts and now i have my unit finaly :) , this alone gives the event a 8, i dont have much crashes, only lvl 10 makes problems.
    I got all i wanted, E-Herald, the cool Trophy and some more phalanx. Good Event
  • Teratorn43906 NEW
    Teratorn43906 NEW
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 42
    edited 26 Jun 2017, 3:49PM
    I'd keep this one organized.

• IS THIS EASY MODE? The first half of the Main Track missions are definitely easier than before, especially the defense waves up to the combination of Lead Operators and Operators. I'm glad they listened to us regarding the defense waves, but why didn't they adjust it during the last event?
    • Faction bases definitely got harder. And why is there a Sandstorm in a Corpus 40 on the Sentinels track? WHY?
    • I was expecting the whole sector map to have a depressing violet/purple atmosphere on it. Instead, only the event bases have them. Bit disappointed, but it's fine.
    • Survivor and Corpus storylines seem uninteresting to me. I like the Sentinel's storyline for some reason. But why the hell are they helping each other in the first 2 faction missions only to destroy them after (except for Sentinel missions)?
    • Great. Just the way I like it.
    The Controls Of Your Units & A.I.
    • Why is this here? The fact that there are respawnable pre-built units (like the Omega Titan and 6 Furies on a 50 base which is so frickin' cool) that you can control is just good. First time experiencing it.
    • I like controlling the uncorrupted Highway Zealot units, but the Billy Goat is buggy.
    • I have no experience about it in this event so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • The 15s are way easier than Oil 10s and Metal 15s we had last event in terms of damage, same process. No complains about getting Thor from defense waves.
    • TODAY, I AM A GOD!!! I screamed internally when I saw this in the spreadsheet.
    • Thanks to that, not only I managed to get the regular Herald, but Ardra as well. I'm not done yet tho.
    • It's good I guess. SENTINELS FTW.
    • I hate it. Makes me wish they were separated after going through the defense waves last event. This is likely the same for players with outdated arsenals (especially when they came back after a long inactivity or came back after quitting for some reason).
    • Just fine, I guess.
    Lag.
    • I have no complains whatsoever, except for that 40 base on the Corpus track. I don't like it.
    Disconnects.
    • The lvl 10 base is so broken. It's always a force refresh when you attack it. Otherwise, I have no problems disconnecting only when I don't leave my attacks.
    • Well... I dunno. That'll depend on how the community sees it.
    Yes, I am a brony. I am also a SU and SVTFOE fan.

Admin of the War Commander: Rogue Assault Wiki.  VISIT IT HERE!
    Lend us help if able.

Check my Rogue Assault stats out, if you want.

Editing signatures doesn't have an html option... Great.
  • ULTRAMARINES96
    ULTRAMARINES96
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 541
    edited 26 Jun 2017, 4:11PM
    Its admittedly very above average 
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 891
    edited 26 Jun 2017, 4:24PM
    Omega Herald pay outs are utter crap with basically just paying out 1s all the time now.

Removed the auto spawning toons that help from all the bases within main track, except even though that the beginning of this mini event they were in a few of those bases that had them.  I wish Kix would make their bloomin' minds up and stick to it...!
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,467
      This event was good.  It would of been better if Kixeye added Tokens into the Event Store.  Especially since we had Double XP.  And players have bought everything they wanted from the previous event.  So after buying the Trophy all my XP is going to waste.
  • Gangof1
    Gangof1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 207

As for the enjoyment I rated it an 1. Why? Oh I like getting dc every time I try to attack or do something, hell, its so fun sitting most the GD time between Loading screens. Pure BS. THough, I guess this aint really kixeye's fault, but then again it is their fault.

I couldn't commit to it much because all the delays from kixeye and this POS Pc I am using.

THough, I enjoy the second chance to pick up the first 300k but I cant seem to put patience into wasting 6 hrs of load issues and dc's from every base. Yeah so thanks Kixeye, for nothing.

Most of my irritation comes from their G.D Token BS idea, worst idea ever and for what? Geee thanks Stupid azz's at kixeye for making NOW an grind for stupid azz tokens for faction unit upgrades from 11-20. I wish I could invite all the WC dev team to my back yard to thank them all for the BS they created. Oh yeah, it will be an Back yard party, with me having the last laugh B*****s !!!!!!! Though I wouldn't be an lousy host, or maybe I would but who cares plz come over so I can thank you all, jackazzes.

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Lot's of awesome feedback here. Thank you everyone for your views & thoughts.
    PAL Admin

• Shawnjure
    Shawnjure
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 64
    After losing omega juggs twice back to back due to kixeyes supposed satellite bug which they refused to make good on I didn't much feel up to it. I can't believe people coin this crooked wreck. Lost a great opportunity at double xp and only needed 15 more parts to get the omega herald but looks like ill have to wait till the next event. Im done all together if they can't fix the satellite thing. This stupid game is not worth the aggravation these people put the players through with their crooked BS.