How to take out the dickheads in OSP?

Andrew Bernal
Andrew Bernal
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 46
I would like some help conceving plans of how to take out the dickheads at OSP. The rest of the sector is no match for them so I was thinking My initail thoughts are:
1. Attack their cargo fleets relentlessly
2. Attack their wounded farming fleets
3. Do coordinated raids on OSP fleets then retreat quickly

Any help in the 2000 sector is greatly appreciated. 
So Then I Said... - SO then i said we cared about the player's feedback
  • pitabread
    pitabread
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 312
    lmao.
  • TazerKing
    TazerKing
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 127

weakling

• billybifocals
    billybifocals
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 743

Erm, if you have a large enough alliance attempt to contact the leaders of other alliances in the sector to form a coalition. You might find that other alliances also don't like OSP and would be willing to drive them out.

• R0LL1NG
    R0LL1NG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 285

What osp? Thought we killed those weaklings

foX
  • mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156
    Killing cargo fleets is still amazingly a means of generating anger.  Why?  I have no clue, they are insta repair now.  But that is a effective tactic until they base you.  Remember, it is just a game, try to have fun and learn while you are at it. 
    "Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.
  • Shrike157
    Shrike157
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 400

@mason.dixen said:
    Killing cargo fleets is still amazingly a means of generating anger.  Why?  I have no clue, they are insta repair now.  But that is a effective tactic until they base you.  Remember, it is just a game, try to have fun and learn while you are at it. 

Alternatively ICU kills your javelin lol

Member of [TM16R] damned - Part of FFF - VIP Rank 1 - Base Level 59

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tzu (The Art of War)
  • Exile Wolf
    Exile Wolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 164
    heres a tip- send nudes and ill give em to everton who will give them to osp and sign your name on the nudes and write a big "peace offering" on the pic. its the only way.
    feckin noobs... *facebrick*
  • starcrusher
    starcrusher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 139

Hit their bases and only go for the ship construction module. Keep destroying it to delay their builds. Unless they're large coiners, double length build times on their new tech should get your point across to them.