Cold War: Coup - Official Event Discussion

• NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
    NSD_Mad-Hatter_8
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 886

Capt.Bly said:

Anyone else noticing that mortars are getting thru the anti's now, where they weren't before now?

I wonder why ant's was not firing like they should be as well so, went 
    to retrofit them by 2 more levels seems to be doing better now then
    before. However, have noticed that the ships counter systems are 
    being evaded. Maybe they added evade on something... then again
    it could be from all the massive players on at the same time.. launch
    from our ships are not super shoots. So maybe they increase reload
    times to turrets. Am wonder why they target specifically the 83 to be
    more harder than the other bases. If you notice the 48 hour is closing
    up so it could be from increased damage now. We only had 48 hours 
    to do events. Am so freaking bored out my mind with the build timers
    it is so slow to build good ships. Think they should still reduce down
    build timers for T1 - T4 sets. Anything over 15D is just to much for
    the lower Tiers. 
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 413
    Just lost my whole fleet for the 2nd time due to target not loading in time. 18 hours getting points gone. Will Kix give me the points I would have made in that time? 
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257

LOVEDEITY said:

Let's see I got it...I give you 49.99 you give me 575 coin, you tell me how to build my fleet, I do it, then you explain how to attack the target, I do that, then for some strange(greedy) reason the missles/mortors go straight through my antis(hail3/phalanx4), and this happens 24 hours after the raid starts, (greed clock), then while in the target (84) the rhinos steal the points, (more greed)...if you don't finish the raid in first 24 hours, (anti-greed we'll call this) then you'll suffer grinding the raid(how dare we not play into the kixeye greed credo), and wow we get to do it again in 30 days, if we buy tokens we might have a fleet prepared(which of course at the last minute needs refitting).  And still somewhere out there is lurking the range 7million(greed range) defense turret, with a friend (greedy friend) who will one shot kill you if you don't stop exactly out of his range. By the way you can't use certain hulls for certain targets, and yet us frosty pirates get the job done!!  You just don't know when your out classed Kixeye!!

100s have been gradually tuned down as the raid has progressed. I'm now taking way less damage than in the first 24 hours with my IBs.
  • Zi Yang Chow
    Zi Yang Chow
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 5

Just lost my whole fleet for the 2nd time due to target not loading in time. 18 hours getting points gone. Will Kix give me the points I would have made in that time? 

The day that kix decides to do that is the day when it closes
  • tony.henry.37
    tony.henry.37
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 5

The raid targets are beyond difficult!

How are lower levels supposed to advance when you make the targets this hard?

The damage from the cold snaps isn't even within reason

You've completely ruined the game

I guess I am sitting this one out

Kixeye's loss, I had 100 coin set aside to win the top prizes

If it's this hard now, how bad is it going to be when it actually Astarte?

raids not even started yet, quit your **** lol

Having a great Raid Haven't spent a dime or earn 1 point and never will in all crap raids, good luck with your business plan KIX. 
  • UNspacecommand
    UNspacecommand
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 411
    There's been a wierd buggy mort that seems to not be killable by anti morts.... i counted my anti mort shots and they shot were not used up yet but then my anti still ignore the mort even after they ahve left over shots. and when the mort hits i take damage wth kixeye?
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,076
    It's being looked into. Throw in a ticket if you can to try and get some compensation, I don't know if you will but it's worth a shot. 
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,906
    Ah, the general lump of morass that is Raid Discussion... where boards and assorted leftovers get merged to die a languishing death...  :D

....Sorta like Dragon_Bane's fridge  ;)
  • Alex11111
    Alex11111
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 745
    lol ghost mortar, but this actually happened to me as well, i find it very amusing, kix wants u spanked -))
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,906

Alex11111 said:

lol ghost mortar, but this actually happened to me as well, i find it very amusing, kix wants u spanked -))

And yes, Kix IS a for-profit company, but sometimes it gets a bit... over-eager... in it's desire for a profit.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 506
    edited 19 Jun 2017, 2:28PM

bort said:

LOVEDEITY said:

Let's see I got it...I give you 49.99 you give me 575 coin, you tell me how to build my fleet, I do it, then you explain how to attack the target, I do that, then for some strange(greedy) reason the missles/mortors go straight through my antis(hail3/phalanx4), and this happens 24 hours after the raid starts, (greed clock), then while in the target (84) the rhinos steal the points, (more greed)...if you don't finish the raid in first 24 hours, (anti-greed we'll call this) then you'll suffer grinding the raid(how dare we not play into the kixeye greed credo), and wow we get to do it again in 30 days, if we buy tokens we might have a fleet prepared(which of course at the last minute needs refitting).  And still somewhere out there is lurking the range 7million(greed range) defense turret, with a friend (greedy friend) who will one shot kill you if you don't stop exactly out of his range. By the way you can't use certain hulls for certain targets, and yet us frosty pirates get the job done!!  You just don't know when your out classed Kixeye!!

100s have been gradually tuned down as the raid has progressed. I'm now taking way less damage than in the first 24 hours with my IBs.

I'm sure you are right as too many are saying the same, but I also think there is a problem that is affecting the Gridiron and damage from the Executioners. I have swapped out R15 Agility 4 and replaced with Guidance 3. For some reason it is working better. FFS lol

There was or still is a problem with the C1-M charge bar that I could only fix by removing one and replacing with C1-X, now it works. Not having it work hinders when trying to pinpoint what type of damage I'm taking.

The game has become so technical in the amount of different hulls, specials, weapons and armour that if one thing doesn't interact correctly then most players may see damage go down in a target where others may not.

• mdblood
    mdblood
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 263
    i Like the raid it Kix makes it Way  to grindy i have sat down in tottal and grinded for 48 hours i have 338 mill thats nice but im still way behind my goal ,and im raided out im not motivated enough anymore to even do a lvl 81 it would be nicer if the bonus for an A set was like 2.5 mill idk anyone agree
  • UNspacecommand
    UNspacecommand
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 411

It's being looked into. Throw in a ticket if you can to try and get some compensation, I don't know if you will but it's worth a shot. 

Non coiner... cann't even ticket
  • mikklehime
    mikklehime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 217

imakHUNT said:

imakHUNT said:

Capt.Bly said:

Anyone else noticing that mortars are getting thru the anti's now, where they weren't before now?

i've noticed too bud. my zelos & my grid mono are full of countermeasures & a single missile,i also have a gale 2 & gale 1 on each mono too & they still get hit by mortars

Send in a ticket with a video, it's all you can do. I just did it myself.

already sent a ticket in with 4 different attachments about the glitching. 1 of them actually shows turrets still in the frame with the victory completion sign at the end which i'm waiting for them to tell me the sunshine excuse of it's my rainy internet or it's my cloudy computer set up. lol
    that was hours ago & i'm still waiting for kixeye to come back from partying on our hard earned cash & get back to me about it. lol

i finally got my reply from kixeye & as usual it's the same old sunshine & heat. it's not their fault the game lags & they expect me to video every attack so i can send them video evidence of the problems. that's after i sent them the picture of the turrets still there looking untouched with the battle victory sign at the end of the battle. oh & they had the nerve to thank me for my understanding. LOL
    what a cloudy set jokes they are at kixeye !!!!!
  • birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,225
    i have noticed that up until today I could do 3 or 4 / 100's then repair my tank, today one 100 and my tank has 1/4 health, so yeah something is way off today

• mikklehime
    mikklehime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 217
    the greed is way off birdie. too many people quitting buying coin so they're trying to make it up with more damage intake
  • TheGazbeard
    TheGazbeard
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,106

i have noticed that up until today I could do 3 or 4 / 100's then repair my tank, today one 100 and my tank has 1/4 health, so yeah something is way off today

Glad it's not just me

I did have damage down to about 25 - 35 minutes per 100 (without DoS or BB crew)

Just did one where my entire fleet died (6.5 hour raid-time repair) and I had to send my Apollos in to finish up the Legion ships, which was all that was left.

C1-M on the Zelos seems to be the culprit - it's back to removing primary health before health pool and once my Zelos is down then 2/3rds of my c/m capability is gone.
    In a game like BP the hardest targets should be other players, not the AI targets!
  • German U-boat
    German U-boat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 50
    I hit a level 69 it gave me 3 mil more in points so I thought and gave me the blitz mode option.  When I didn't stay in blitz mode I lost the 3 mil in points.
  • Cpt Pete
    Cpt Pete
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 4
    Is it just me that finds it unfair  to change the redemptions rules  during the raid ...  up until Friday morning we could redeem the new  Missile and Special and there was no obligation to redeem the Justice hull First...  the big players easely reached 40m points  and could redeem them right away.   lower level  players have to grind targets to get an additional 20M .  20M which could  be used to get  some other prices ... 
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord

Cpt Pete said:

Is it just me that finds it unfair  to change the redemptions rules  during the raid ...  up until Friday morning we could redeem the new  Missile and Special and there was no obligation to redeem the Justice hull First...  the big players easely reached 40m points  and could redeem them right away.   lower level  players have to grind targets to get an additional 20M .  20M which could  be used to get  some other prices ... 

The Phoenix costs 60 million points, not 40 million.

You probably would've complained if they'd said that they were going to have the Phoenix and specials unlocked for the first 24 hours in the briefing. You'll be able to get them far cheaper in the next raid anyway, so don't worry too much about it, you'll probably also have build tokens available in the next raid.
  • Bo_P
    Bo_P
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 70
    Just sitting here thinking after playing for a few hours, raid's not all that hard with the right gear but dam is it boring, there is no creativity whatsoever in the last 4 or 5 raid designs, Same old path every single time or your dead. Raids gone by were much more fun and players creativity was rewarded, at least I thought so, also, so many dead spots in these targets where your ships just don't respond. I feel like I been painting for 4 hours, enough Kixeye, please put some creativity back in the game.
  • Papa Cap
    Papa Cap
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 364
    This has been my most successful raid in a long time, but that may be because I finally put some effort into preparing/building, and put in a lot of chair time.  I didn't bother to learn how to drive with a spotter/tank until Kix announced that the FM 109 targets were going away, so I'm still new to the idea.  Getting the Monolith in the recent TLC was the key, along with finally getting my Zelos tank build to be halfway decent.  It's too bad that I'm trying to do well on 2 accounts instead of just 1.  Right now, I'm at 94 million on one and 91 million on the other, for about 70ish coins each.  I'm only coining when I do something stupid that sinks my tank mid-target.  Finding a good pattern for the 80's targets to avoid the ships was the very helpful, along with learning what triggers the the cloaked Apollo (the death of another non-player Apollo in the target).  The ships ate me up on Thursday, probably accounting for half of my coin usage.  If I drive correctly, I can get through each of the 80's targets with no damage or instant-repair damage.  It just takes patience and focus and a lot of time.  I need to make some changes, but this build works for now.  I'm still building the last Mono.

https://www.dahippo.com/bp/ship/#!920I00J0J0Y0Y0J3439175K444M4M5G5G545G1B1B1B1B282828280NY00I0I0I5K346M2U742L2BC52B2BAYAY00000NY00I0I0I5K346M2U742L2BC52B2BAYAY00000NY00I0I0I5K346M2U742L2BC52B2BAYAY00000ZZdD
    Launched: 5/17/2014  Current Level: 97
  • Ralh3
    Ralh3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 634
    Thats a really bad build, you should head over to one of the fb pages and get some ideas, TFC, BV, or the crib all have hundreds of people posting builds, you should never mix and match like that or leave soooo much weight open.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257

Glad it's not just me

I did have damage down to about 25 - 35 minutes per 100 (without DoS or BB crew)

Just did one where my entire fleet died (6.5 hour raid-time repair) and I had to send my Apollos in to finish up the Legion ships, which was all that was left.

C1-M on the Zelos seems to be the culprit - it's back to removing primary health before health pool and once my Zelos is down then 2/3rds of my c/m capability is gone.

i assumed alliance points.

my zelos is okay, but my IBs nowhere near as good
  • patrick.smolders.54
    patrick.smolders.54
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    i killed a 69 without damage before...why is the prorogram sayiing i didntt and how can i see if a target is already beiing attackt ore damaged before ?rgrds.
  • BACHELOR100TO1
    BACHELOR100TO1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 99
    do any1 know,what releases the hull in t6?
  • Teddycuddlez
    Teddycuddlez
    Unicorn Overlord
    You need to have gold in your account to be able to blitz.
  • patrick.smolders.54
    patrick.smolders.54
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    ok thank you 
  • de witte
    de witte
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 324

do any1 know,what releases the hull in t6?

the sinking of a random apollo in non player fleets coming into battle after killing certain shipyards.
  • Dark Horse-oldsg
    Dark Horse-oldsg
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 365
    13 pages in not sure if its been mentioned earlier...but remote firing range seems not be matching what the giant yellow ring would say is in range..has anyone else noticed this..its not a deal breaker just a minor annoyance.
This discussion has been closed.