make the Midgard researchable

Stefan Mielnik6
Stefan Mielnik6
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 13

It's been said before, and we will say it again. Make it researchable. It's the only rebel hull that is blueprint farmed, it is the defining moment where a low level player becomes a mid level player, and it is so underpowered that it won't affect game balance like you think it will.

Just do it.

• Final Stand
    Final Stand
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 31

I agree with your point. We must have the midgrad researchable - despite it being really bad, its ok for the mid level. this will keep more NEW players in as they can get a carrier without these outrageous events, such as alien decimation currently which we cant do it unless we coin for the new players. I had to grind for a few hours a day during special event just to get Valhalla. I believe you, Kixeye, should make these rebel ships easier for noobs to get. There are many people out there being level 35 and over, some even 40 and over and DO NOT HAVE a carrier. Not even Midgard. Do you seriously think these players will coin for the event? I doubt it - there are more useful things to use our money than this. Until the game improves, I seriously doubt that this game will continue to survive as long as CoC did.

And if you did not know, CoC makes money by the millions while remaining free to play AND free of the severe power creep we have seen and experienced in this game. Finally, I remember the days when SPECTRAL 4 was INSTA REP. Search on youtube. That is your proof.

• Andrew Bernal
    Andrew Bernal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 46
    The problem is the bp drop rates suck so much that they are not worth farming. People should have to farm for it- just make bps worth our time kix! Right now the bp tech is so useless that any event weapon outclasses it 97% of the time (I am thinking about thermal beam broads here- they usually come out on top except when fighting nova ray)
    So Then I Said... - SO then i said we cared about the player's feedback
  • Stefan Mielnik6
    Stefan Mielnik6
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 13

See the issue is that kix has stated that power creep is healthy and said "you wouldn't expect a Genesis cruiser to be able to kill a ragnarok" and justified that as a reason power creep is good...
    They have their heads up their **** and won't realize it until the game is only coiners who won't quit because of the money they spent.

Just like the trump administration, no foresight, all foreskin.

• Ard
    Ard
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 314

i farmed my midgard.... dont expect to get everything overnight

• Tank Commander
    Tank Commander
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 64
    I agree the midgard is not worth farming, even tho its a carrier its a really bad one and no one should waste coins or time on such garbage it would probably be a better cargo ship then a carrier, its the only carrier not worth farming higher players will skip it in order to get better ones for the obvious reasons so make it reasearchable that way mid players can learn to play carriers and so it can increase its popularity ive only seen 1 person during the entire time played this use the midgard, kixeye its a waste of time,coins,blood,sweat and tears. so go easy and wipe away some of the tears so that your game will be more enjoyable.
    "its Raining Shells! Your bleeding Blood, R.I.P GG Bud!"
  • wolf eye17
    wolf eye17
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 13

At least make the bp rate better instead for 20-30 fights make it 5-10

• Davin Vincent Soehandoko
    Davin Vincent Soehandoko
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 17

@Stefan Mielnik6 said:
    It's been said before, and we will say it again. Make it researchable. It's the only rebel hull that is blueprint farmed, it is the defining moment where a low level player becomes a mid level player, and it is so underpowered that it won't affect game balance like you think it will.

Just do it.

umm taipan cutter is a rebel hull and need to be farm

• Mateoski
    Mateoski
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 172
    edited 13 Jun 2017, 5:52AM
    Midgard Carrier, and Taipan Cutter should both be researchable. I have MK4 Taipan Cutters with Burst Ray III, and even then, they don't stand much of a chance against higher tier Cutters.